The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Great Bonks:
Amanda of My Honey Dolls. Her services Sibei Tok Kong.
First booked Amanda for one hour/one shot and after reading her Tarma FR from another Bro, decided to booked her for 2 hours instead.
She is a Thai Chinese, so she looked Chinese but speak like Thais, her English is good too.
The moment, i enter into her room, she make a brief introduction and immediately hug me and then the kissing starts, it was tongue fight all way, and at times she will suck on your tongue or even put her tongue deep into your mouth and at the same time, stripping me & i was stripping her with our lips still locked. we were like long lost lovers. Was thinking that we would go shower once we are naked, but it was not to be, she knelt down and start BBBJ, and it was a long solid BBBJ with variation & DT.
It was so SHIOK and almost CIM that i got to think about Hell, Poops, Taliban and whatever that can make me last longer, at last got to stop her, if not, sure CIM.
She then make me lay on her bed and starts her catbath, Not only she licks, she also sucks your nipples, tummy, thighs and balls. She is a Pro. after long catbath, she capped and do a cowgirl, but her pussy is too tight that i cummed the moment i enter her.
Thought we would shower after 1st round but instead she cuddles up on me and start talking and showing her pictures she do back in BKK, it was really so GFE & also show her side of kindness.
Then the 2nd round came, she start by touching the cock to get it up & the 2nd round of BBBJ is as good as the 1st, she even took my hand to caress her boobs and even putting her nipples into my mouth to suck it and her boobs is smooth and soft and nice to touch.
She then capped me and we do it missionary, she was hugging me and her legs wrapped around my buttocks and every time i enter, her legs would push my buttocks to give her deeper penetration, and so there was a rhythm
of her legs pushing my buttocks every time im entering her deeper. Seems like she she is enjoying every trusts & wants me to enjoy myself doing her. Was trusting & trusting until so tired that my cock went limp. Told her i gave up, but she starts to BJ furiously and it went up again, this time do Doggie and after many trusts, it went limp again and i told her that i gave up, but she never does, still in doggie position with me behind her, she start to HJ, and trying her best to make it go up again. Told her number of times, it cant go up anymore but she never gave up. Such a Sweet girl.
After much trying without success, the 2 hours time was up without finishing the 2nd round but i really enjoyed my time with Amanda. She is such a Gem.

Will definitely RTF her
any idea when she is back?
Old 09-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xvoodoox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Was roaming JB yesterday with another bro JL but cannot decide where to go. Then he suggested a new shop and drove us there. It was a shophouse unit very near to Plaza Sentosa. Convenient to park too as many vacant lots in front of the shop. We enter the shop and the friendly okt look familiar. Told us only have 5 girls working today and show us photo on his handphone. Again all the girls look familiar and we chose our girls. Turn out my girl was ex-VIP 228.

Fr for gal ex-VIP 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

DAMAGE: RM170

I finish liao and was waiting for JL at the sofa when I keep trying to recall where I had seen the okt. He offer me a drink and came to sit beside and chitchat. I found out he was an agent who used to supply girls to VIP. Then I recall seeing him always sitting at the corner table in the VIP canteen and I had always thought he was one of the captains. But he deny he was a captain.. only an agent.

But he had to be at VIP often because his girls always complain to him that they were bullied by the other girls and captains. He has about 7-9 girls working at VIP and there was always friction between his girls and the other girls. VIP had about 80+ girls from various agents at its peak and the girls from the other agents tend to group themselves in cliques. When some captains started to side with the other girls instead of being fair and impartial in the disputes... he pulled out his girls and went independant with another agent and one of the ex-captain.

The 3 of them set up 3 shops at Pelangi / Johor Jaya / Nusa Bestari about 2 month ago. When I mentioned his girls look familiar, he told me most of his girls had work in VIP previously. Anyway this new shop at Jalan Sutera was their 4th shop and only started operating a few days ago. I wonder how JL managed to get this lobang as they have not advertised this new place yet. And they will be opening another shop along Jalan Perisai too in the next few weeks.

With so many small shops starting to operating around the vicinity of VIP spa..... there is really no need to visit VIP spa now.
Hi bro, Can I check which exact jalan sutera? Interested in visiting but got 1,2,3,4 haha
Old 09-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Called the VIP number but no one picking up.... had a feeling they are closed but still went down to take a look to confirm.
Yep.... they are closed. That's 3 straight consequtive days already... I wonder if this closure is permanent.

Tried calling the small shop agents too but dunno why no one is answering too. Finally gave up and went to HV spa.
It's only less than 6 mths that I have not been there and their facilities which used to be the best amongst the JB spas has deteriorated and becoming run down. Lack of maintenance I think. Even the ice cream which use to be good quality stuff is now replaced with 50 sen pasar malam type of ice cream sticks.

Buffet at canteen is usual stuff and passable..... but they have free chicken chops from the HV kitchen from 5-7 pm.

Surprisingly their top girl is still Nicole and fully booked until 9pm. I did not want to wait and was advise to take a viet girl as the other locals are also booked in advance. The captain told me the local girls here all have their own regulars and quite difficult to have available slots for them by walk-in customers. I asked to mirror their viet girls but captain say they dun allow mirror parade. They are assigned by rotation.
I declined and proceeded to change up and leave .... then the captain came and say they break rule for me and brought me to the girls makeup room. Inside were 4 viets all syts.... chose the one with the biggest boobs as she was wearing a red dress showing halfcups.

22 yr old SYT from HCM..... been at HV since last year and able to speak simple english / mandarin. Service was SOP and I was out in 45 mins. Changed up and left.
Damage = rm248
Old 09-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
Rafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wat numbers are good at HV?
Old 10-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Called the VIP number but no one picking up.... had a feeling they are closed but still went down to take a look to confirm.
Yep.... they are closed. That's 3 straight consequtive days already... I wonder if this closure is permanent.

Tried calling the small shop agents too but dunno why no one is answering too. Finally gave up and went to HV spa.
It's only less than 6 mths that I have not been there and their facilities which used to be the best amongst the JB spas has deteriorated and becoming run down. Lack of maintenance I think. Even the ice cream which use to be good quality stuff is now replaced with 50 sen pasar malam type of ice cream sticks.

Buffet at canteen is usual stuff and passable..... but they have free chicken chops from the HV kitchen from 5-7 pm.

Surprisingly their top girl is still Nicole and fully booked until 9pm. I did not want to wait and was advise to take a viet girl as the other locals are also booked in advance. The captain told me the local girls here all have their own regulars and quite difficult to have available slots for them by walk-in customers. I asked to mirror their viet girls but captain say they dun allow mirror parade. They are assigned by rotation.
I declined and proceeded to change up and leave .... then the captain came and say they break rule for me and brought me to the girls makeup room. Inside were 4 viets all syts.... chose the one with the biggest boobs as she was wearing a red dress showing halfcups.

22 yr old SYT from HCM..... been at HV since last year and able to speak simple english / mandarin. Service was SOP and I was out in 45 mins. Changed up and left.
Damage = rm248
Have not been to HV quite long time. Maybe time to pay them a visit..... any AJ girls to recommend?
Old 13-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ranvier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind to share contact for HV spa?? Want to give a try for that.
Old 21-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wa s actually looking for some good tarma.. best is with good ar and bbbj. Any one have good one to intro?

Had a short session with nana. Cant rmb which stable . Usually after done delete all record.

Look: 6/10
Bbbj : a short one. And only the head . Nv even go down.
Fj : cow awhile and change to me work.
Service : bathing good. Massgae awhile. This kind of service good. But come to sex service . Hmm. I wont rtf.
Old 27-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guy894a is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody bros know any place in jb,where the girls sit in front of you at the canteen?Amansari style...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

PauL87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy894a View Post
Anybody bros know any place in jb,where the girls sit in front of you at the canteen?Amansari style...
Pavillion Spa
Old 28-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

PauL87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pavillion spa
Old 29-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
NZ spa ...... but only the viets syts will sit at the canteen. The local CKTs will be in the makeup room.
Old 30-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

ajasonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for Poseidon ? What is her name/number ? Thanks.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

tranksleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today went to Poseidon and found a girl with chinese/korean looking. Decided to try her as she gave me girl next door feeling too.

Name: Milky
Boob: A+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes
BJ: yes. No cap on, slow and steady
Fingering: yes
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes

I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.

In short, she is gem.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Was roaming JB yesterday with another bro JL but cannot decide where to go. Then he suggested a new shop and drove us there. It was a shophouse unit very near to Plaza Sentosa. Convenient to park too as many vacant lots in front of the shop. We enter the shop and the friendly okt look familiar. Told us only have 5 girls working today and show us photo on his handphone. Again all the girls look familiar and we chose our girls. Turn out my girl was ex-VIP 228.

Fr for gal ex-VIP 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

DAMAGE: RM170

I finish liao and was waiting for JL at the sofa when I keep trying to recall where I had seen the okt. He offer me a drink and came to sit beside and chitchat. I found out he was an agent who used to supply girls to VIP. Then I recall seeing him always sitting at the corner table in the VIP canteen and I had always thought he was one of the captains. But he deny he was a captain.. only an agent.

But he had to be at VIP often because his girls always complain to him that they were bullied by the other girls and captains. He has about 7-9 girls working at VIP and there was always friction between his girls and the other girls. VIP had about 80+ girls from various agents at its peak and the girls from the other agents tend to group themselves in cliques. When some captains started to side with the other girls instead of being fair and impartial in the disputes... he pulled out his girls and went independant with another agent and one of the ex-captain.

The 3 of them set up 3 shops at Pelangi / Johor Jaya / Nusa Bestari about 2 month ago. When I mentioned his girls look familiar, he told me most of his girls had work in VIP previously. Anyway this new shop at Jalan Sutera was their 4th shop and only started operating a few days ago. I wonder how JL managed to get this lobang as they have not advertised this new place yet. And they will be opening another shop along Jalan Perisai too in the next few weeks.

With so many small shops starting to operating around the vicinity of VIP spa..... there is really no need to visit VIP spa now.

Any bros been to the massage shop where this bro mentioned? I have walk the whole Jalan sutera but can’t at all. If any bro knows pls pm me thanks
Old 04-10-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
Any bros been to the massage shop where this bro mentioned? I have walk the whole Jalan sutera but can’t at all. If any bro knows pls pm me thanks
You have PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1