The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-10-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vlime77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Rtf for Kacie from LV today and it was absolutely wonderful. Will miss her when she goes back on Saturday.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nadear @ SILK-STOCKINGS ($150/90/2)

Location: Central condo, clean spacious apartment shared with other girls, clean big towels, bathing area quite small though, street parking quite a walking distance away (those who patronize this area might know a better spot)

Looks: Exactly the same as the GIF, no surprises, just a bit more tanned. On point makeup, pretty and slim SYT, easily pass off as uni student, long silky hair, slightly taller than average girls. I would believe if she says she's a online retail store model, because she has a really nice figure.

Boobs: Natural (Not for boobs lovers)

BBBJ: Plays with the balls, no eye contact though, and not much action, caps on pretty fast

FJ: Accommodating, hardworking, soft moans, tight pussy, with a figure of hers, any position is good. Never complain, never show black face.

GFE: Can French, minimal English. Visited her at 1AM, understandably she's tired, but even when I said I'm too tired for 2nd shot, she still continue to service me till the time's up. Kudos to that. Didn't see much FR on her, and she says she don't have much customers, so if you're into slim and slightly taller SYT, you can shortlist her.

PS: I didn't see her in her stockings, but no big issue, if you request, I believe she will put in on. Can trust this OKT to take your feedback too.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Champions League Line-Up!!

http://silkstockings.weebly.com/

This lineup Gaolat.
Am A syt lover but the last 2 boobs are hard to resist!

1 Dick, 1 Wallet... Dunno which to choose

Why so many girls no FRs man..
this lineup...may actually make me come down from the mountain again. gosh.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Amber from Silkstockings

Bro silk was very good. Quickly arranged a slot for me in extremely short notice. Thanks Bro.

Girl is very pretty , looks like the pic in red shirt. She is slim, young, pretty, friendly, strong GFE, non commercial, hardworking. Her boobs is more like a full A and a trimmed pussy. Place has fresh towels.

I have late had a sub-par bonk and Amber totally reversed my down feelings. I left her place a very happy man.

Strongly recommended bros to try. Not for big boobs lovers.

Thanks to Bro silk once again.
Old 24-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Anyone with FR for Bell from RegentLust pls?
Bro. Last chance as she’s going back tomorrow already. Quick book with Bro SK tonight. Agree with other Bros FR and that she is a true pro. And very service oriented. Figure is Tall, Slim and Model quality. Her English is good and she can hold a decent conversation too! Her room is spacious and there is a mirror with her dresser unit. She led me in front of it and she slowly bent over to start the standing action ! Wow.
Old 24-10-2018, 08:26 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshikeong View Post
Any reviews on Feel from D88 or RP jessy? Looks good.
Feel i guess went back. For RP and also Merci can forget about it as many bro complain. See photos and stats...IRL Skin tone different usually more darker or even more jialat, Shape also different, usually more fat and follow by age(youth) different...more older. Service also can be like shit also.

These two stable RP and Merci cannot support. Waste your money only.
Old 24-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
80ziwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshikeong View Post
Any reviews on Feel from D88 or RP jessy? Looks good.
Bro, you can search the forum for their FRs..hahaha..very useful
Old 24-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
this lineup...may actually make me come down from the mountain again. gosh.
Zara looks so gorgeous... OMFG
Old 24-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Discovered a hidden gem today, nice budget bonk, took a mystery bonk for the afternoon and i got apple, under-rated SYT. her photos totally do not do her justice. told OKT he should change her photos asap.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=706785

Soft spoken and gentle, she is a packaged waiting to be opened and ravaged! fair and pretty in real life, her english is ok, was able to break the ice with her easily with my usual 4 dollar investment of ferrero roche.
She giggled when i gave her the chocolates and just like that i knew i was going to get a good session.
Shower was normal with a little teasing from her, telling me my cock already hard =) i took every opportunity to brush up against her she giggled and told me she will eat me later.
In bed gave me a good bbbj and with a little guidance switched to 69 and later capped me and started riding me.
Switched to doggy and missionary, took out the condom and came on her breasts.

She cuddled with me and soon i was hard again, we didnt bother with cleaning up or foreplay, and fucked like rabbits for round 2. came in her while she was riding me.

For budget bonk, definitely worth it.
Old 25-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post
Bro she will stop working on his Friday. I rtf her on last sunday. Attitude is still as good as the first session. Not a time watcher. Highly recommended.
wa sian. miss the ride she really look lk my uni crush
Old 25-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cre8tive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Galaxy from sexamazon
Location central
Look 9/10
Body 8/10
Boob 8/10
Fj 8/10
Gfe 10/10
French yes she love it
Overall 8.5/10
Rtf : yes
She gfe gao + hardworking .
Old 25-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Discovered a hidden gem today, nice budget bonk, took a mystery bonk for the afternoon and i got apple, under-rated SYT. her photos totally do not do her justice. told OKT he should change her photos asap.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=706785

Soft spoken and gentle, she is a packaged waiting to be opened and ravaged! fair and pretty in real life, her english is ok, was able to break the ice with her easily with my usual 4 dollar investment of ferrero roche.
She giggled when i gave her the chocolates and just like that i knew i was going to get a good session.
Shower was normal with a little teasing from her, telling me my cock already hard =) i took every opportunity to brush up against her she giggled and told me she will eat me later.
In bed gave me a good bbbj and with a little guidance switched to 69 and later capped me and started riding me.
Switched to doggy and missionary, took out the condom and came on her breasts.

She cuddled with me and soon i was hard again, we didnt bother with cleaning up or foreplay, and fucked like rabbits for round 2. came in her while she was riding me.

For budget bonk, definitely worth it.
Bro, she got any tattoos on her?
Old 25-10-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mikones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Brandy @ Tikoclub ($140/90/2). Promised FR after a good experience.

OKT was super responsive. Arranged in minutes.

Looks: Same as the pictures, no surprises here. She's meaty in the right places

BBBJ: Where she really shines. Great BBBJ with DT and eye contact. Zero complaints even after 10-15 minutes. Finished with CIM.

FJ: Good and hardworking

GFE: Minimal frenching, only light pecks. She can speak passable English.

Overall, she's a good, hardworking lady with an easy smile and great attitude.
Old 25-10-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Bro, she got any tattoos on her?
Tattoos affecting your bonking experience ?
Old 25-10-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Tattoos affecting your bonking experience ?
People got preference what.
Some like skinny girls, some like meaty girls.
Maybe he got tattoo fetish?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1