The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
Enzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Can b2b massage transmit STDs?

Hi bros.

Will kissing and just touching/bj really cause stds?

Just asking.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 7
needyneed is one of the Best!needyneed is one of the Best!needyneed is one of the Best!
Re: Can b2b massage transmit STDs?

no bro. Unless you have an open wounds and she also have an open wounds. And you need both wounds to touch one another. If have, you really lucky.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needyneed View Post
no bro. Unless you have an open wounds and she also have an open wounds. And you need both wounds to touch one another. If have, you really lucky.
Yes, like striking 1st prize in Toto,
one in a million.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
Enzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

but i thought kissing and there is saliva involved. And saliva can passed stds?
Old 21-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If scare don't do loh .
Old 21-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo1981 View Post
but i thought kissing and there is saliva involved. And saliva can passed stds?
Kissing can pass on STDs, as will open wounds and direct contact with mucous membranes (including our dickhead, which is why direct genital contact can cause STDs to transfer).

I don't think B2B is particularly safe because there's still a chance your dick will touch her pussy, even if there's no open wound on either of you. Once you're hard, your skin will also have a tendency to pull back, exposing your head and urethra.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing some bros' reply, got worry they do not understand the transmission of STDs.

For info. Please read last para.

Remember RAW is WAR.

What Are STDs?

STDs are sexually transmitted diseases. This means they are most often -- but not exclusively -- spread by sexual intercourse. HIV, chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, some forms of hepatitis, syphilis, and trichomoniasis are STDs.

STDs used to be called venereal diseases or VD. They are among the most common contagious diseases. More than 65 million Americans have an incurable STD. Each year, 20 million new cases are reported; half of these infections are among people ages 15 to 24 and they can have long-term consequences.

STDs are serious illnesses that require treatment. Some STDs, such as HIV, cannot be cured and can be deadly. By learning more about STDs, you can learn ways to protect yourself.

You can get a STD from vaginal, anal, or oral sex. You can also be infected with trichomoniasis through contact with damp or moist objects such as towels, wet clothing, or toilet seats, although it is more commonly spread by sexual contact. You are at high risk if:
- You have more than one sex partner
- You have sex with someone who has had many partners
- You don't use a condom when having sex
- You share needles when injecting intravenous drugs
- You trade sex for money or drugs

HIV and herpes are chronic conditions that can be managed but not cured. Hepatitis B also may become chronic but can be managed. You may not realize you have certain STDs until you have damage to your reproductive organs (rendering you infertile), your vision, your heart, or other organs.

Having an STD may weaken the immune system, leaving you more vulnerable to other infections. Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a complication of gonorrhea and chlamydia that can leave women unable to have children. It can even kill you. If you pass an STD to your newborn child, the baby may suffer permanent harm or death.

What Causes STDs?

STDs include just about every kind of infection. Bacterial STDs include chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis. Viral STDs include HIV, genital herpes, genital warts (HPV), and hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis is caused by a parasite.

The germs that cause STDs hide in semen, blood, vaginal secretions, and sometimes saliva. Most of the organisms are spread by vaginal, anal, or oral sex, but some, such as those that cause genital herpes and genital warts, may be spread through skin contact. You can get hepatitis B by sharing personal items, such as toothbrushes or razors, with someone who has it.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

careful after eat crab fish
U eat her cunt
Cheebye chwee go into yr cut wound
Old 21-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needyneed View Post
Is the orifice at the tip of my penis considered an open wound?
Old 21-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

For your info and hopefully answered your query:

Another myth about STDs is that you can't get them if you have oral or anal sex. That's also wrong because the viruses or bacteria that cause STDs can enter the body through tiny cuts or tears in the mouth and anus, as well as the genitals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Is the orifice at the tip of my penis considered an open wound?
Old 22-10-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro

For your info and hopefully answered your query:

Another myth about STDs is that you can't get them if you have oral or anal sex. That's also wrong because the viruses or bacteria that cause STDs can enter the body through tiny cuts or tears in the mouth and anus, as well as the genitals.
Thank you for the clarification, sir.

From now on, I will wear condom whenever I have sex with the chickens.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo1981 View Post
Hi bros.

Will kissing and just touching/bj really cause stds?

Just asking.
https://www.std-gov.org/blog/can-get-std-kissing/

Contents Can you get an STD from kissing? STDs that can be transmitted through kissing
  • Herpes
  • Hepatitis B
  • Syphilis
  • HPV (warts)

Link: https://www.std-gov.org/blog/can-get-std-kissing/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
blacksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder some FL don't like to have kissing / frenching .
Old 22-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
33truie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksky View Post
No wonder some FL don't like to have kissing / frenching .
Now we know why .
Old 03-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RobinGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasStar View Post
If scare don't do loh .