The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Who love to cum inside his woman and preys

I also do it and enjoy doing it. I had the opportunity to creampie all my girlfriends repeatedly over months and years. I would agree, that with girlfriends, or the exclusive woman, I sometimes feel like I am marking my territory, but not so with other women.

I seldom use condoms. When I do use them, I use my favourite brand of ultra thin latex condom, and have sometimes broken them with hard thrusting and given women a surprise at the end.

Several months ago, I did it with a young German aged 19 out in a large park with woodlands. Without foreplay, she was not wet, and of course tight in her pussy. It would be painful for both of us if there was no condom on. I wore my favourite brand of ultra-thin latex condom. There was a bit of resistance pushing in, and good friction and strong sensation at the start. The condom was abused as I pumped her hard in doggie position. It must have stretched and stretched with every thrust into her and it eventually tore inside her. Not feeling it tear inside her, we were both surprised when I finished. My dick head had gone through the teat, and I had given her a surprise gift. The creampie leaked out a few seconds later. She fortunately did not lose her mind and kept her cool.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Marking your territory??? I thought all guys like to do raw and if possible cum inside the girl. Am I wrong? When it is a 3some... MMF... were the guys marking territory?
I think it depends on who the man is to a woman.

I feel the same way as the thread starter. If he is your boyfriend or husband, it can be something like a marking of territory. If he is a fling, or a man who you are not in an exclusive relationship with, it is not likely a territory mentality. To be blunt, in the case of a threesome or gang bang with multiple men, it would be more of using the woman as a cum dump. No offence.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I think it depends on who the man is to a woman.

I feel the same way as the thread starter. If he is your boyfriend or husband, it can be something like a marking of territory. If he is a fling, or a man who you are not in an exclusive relationship with, it is not likely a territory mentality. To be blunt, in the case of a threesome or gang bang with multiple men, it would be more of using the woman as a cum dump. No offence.
I like the word, cum dump haha.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

"RAW is WAR"
Old 20-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liewkc2503 View Post
"RAW is WAR"
With your regular sex partner is fine. Provided your partner is not commercially sleeping around.
Old 20-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

I always remind myself of the consequences before cum inside; unwanted pregnancy and STD. Had 2 actual incident both with ex-colleagues.

Colleague 1 (Single) :
She wanted me to cum inside because she want to father my child. Good that big head was able to rule over small head and I said no and cook up some stories. She bought my story and we end up still have fun time bonking each other with happy ending.

Colleague 2 (Married) :
I use condom and bonk first time but she did not feel satisfied. She said she want me to do her raw and assured me that she is safe. I proceed to bonk her 2nd time raw. Both time I end up a happy man!

Both are still good friends up till today!
Old 20-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Years back met this poly gal. Initially chat say only can pet no sex then when met say ok to sex but don’t cum inside. Had the best bj n sex that I just cum inside she also ok. When bj she even swallow. Till now I cannot forget her.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
She wanted me to cum inside because she want to father my child. Good that big head was able to rule over small head and I said no and cook up some stories. She bought my story and we end up still have fun time bonking each other with happy ending.
I have a FB whom i know for many years, she is damn horny and good in bed. However, i still insist on using condom because i know her too well, as she still sleep around with other guys.

There was once she popped this question, if i can do her raw and cum inside, she said she don't even mind bear my child, and I don't have to be responsible for it
Old 20-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What happened to Sam's favourite line - There is enough blood to only use one head at a time? Cum inside your woman and prey? Lol. Nvm. Some people need to hurt their loved ones or tio STD to learn.
Old 20-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Years back met this poly gal. Initially chat say only can pet no sex then when met say ok to sex but don’t cum inside. Had the best bj n sex that I just cum inside she also ok. When bj she even swallow. Till now I cannot forget her.
You must possess some magic or sibei yan Dao, bro!
Old 20-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I have a FB whom i know for many years, she is damn horny and good in bed. However, i still insist on using condom because i know her too well, as she still sleep around with other guys.

There was once she popped this question, if i can do her raw and cum inside, she said she don't even mind bear my child, and I don't have to be responsible for it
You must be so irresistible to her, bro!
Old 20-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
What happened to Sam's favourite line - There is enough blood to only use one head at a time? Cum inside your woman and prey? Lol. Nvm. Some people need to hurt their loved ones or tio STD to learn.
Agree with you, bro. This thread serve as a reminder to us after reading all the post. Have a laugh but the message is clear!
Old 21-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
You must be so irresistible to her, bro!
cos all other guys treat her as cum dump, only i bother to make her feel good and orgasm
Old 21-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
cos all other guys treat her as cum dump, only i bother to make her feel good and orgasm
So you are the good guy and very considerate towards her.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
So you are the good guy and very considerate towards her.
I am not handsome nor rich nor well equipped with big tool....so the only thing i can give to all my FB is love & respect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1