The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. I wanted to try another girl last Sunday but saw G9 and felt obliged to take her. Thought of going for G8 but i think i'll skip her now.
other people got lousy service doesn't mean you will get lousy service also lah....just ask chris91 and slayer, they got tok gong service from G8..............
Old 20-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Not sure what is so special about g8 that bro comm likes haha
Jialat ur experience so bad....maybe she miss me.....she feel guilty of dumping me after i clean her fan so her service drop haha

but back to topic... agree her cat bath/bj is sop, nothing much. Surprised u kenna restriction on her boobs...i din encounter any. I guess she gave u different treatment.

Last edited by comm; 20-06-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

This hse is not prominent. Maybe its a fengshui thingy.
I only been there once in early 2016.
Maybe its the big dog.
Maybe the 2038 and 2036 aura (in 2016) too powerful, too "wang" and overshadow the rest.
Old 20-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Jialat ur experience so bad....maybe she miss me.....she feel guilty of dumping me after i clean her fan so her service drop haha

but back to topic... agree her cat bath/bj is sop, nothing much. Surprised u kenna restriction on her boobs...i din encounter any. I guess she gave u different treatment for some reason
i lick and squeeze the boobs like nobody business ....forgot to boob fuck though.
Old 20-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
This hse is not prominent. Maybe its a fengshui thingy.
I only been there once in early 2016.
Maybe its the big dog.
Maybe the 2038 and 2036 aura (in 2016) too powerful, too "wang" and overshadow the rest.
Now got afew not bad...
Old 20-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
i lick and squeeze the boobs like nobody business ....forgot to boob fuck though.
Boob fuck....g9 boobs much better haha
Old 20-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Boob fuck....g9 boobs much better haha
why ?? boobs bigger ??? will go see see soon.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
why ?? boobs bigger ??? will go see see soon.
i heard perfect boobs
Old 20-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i heard perfect boobs
but some say the face CMI......cover the face bomb the base ?

i saw some quite chio one here but didn't see the number.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I tried g9 on her 1st week. No makeup on.
Face couldn't pass my std. Mor peng okt assure me that's why I took her.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:

ya .. nid to personally go check .. i too lazy to walk over from lor 8.
maybe next week.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster (P)

ya best is go recce urself
Old 20-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
other people got lousy service doesn't mean you will get lousy service also lah....just ask chris91 and slayer, they got tok gong service from G8..............
Cb kia. Enough already leh. Why keep mentioning my nick? You idolize me so much is it?
Old 20-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Cb kia. Enough already leh. Why keep mentioning my nick? You idolize me so much is it?
LOL bo bian la... this CB nerd eye red that he cannot good service, so want suan siao you
Old 20-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

I thought some people ignore me leh...how come can see what I write about him / her ? ? 55555 go n complain to moderator lah....your ignore function not working lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1