The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future
Re: To wear underwear or not to wear, that is the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
what i normally do is either
(i) after the ml usher me to the room and close the door(if she still inside the room) i will strip in front of her. if they not into this business, they will walk out immediately if not, they smile at u.
(ii) i will lie on the bed naked and wait for her call. usually they will use the towel to cover up. if not they will either wear for u or ask u to wear it yourself.
sometime, best thing to do is act blur. this help to break the ice and awkwardness.

btw bro lam1673, can share which place does use paper gstring? the closest i got is paper underwear.
What is your usual success hit rate?

for me I normally just tear the paper undies myself and say lousy quality

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 26-01-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
What is your usual success hit rate?

for me I normally just tear the paper undies myself and say lousy quality
depending on which MP, clean one sure kena teasing w/o happy ending.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

9spa arab street provided paper g-string. However they do not enforce you wearing it. you can choose to go butt naked. The g-strings are left on a basket beside the massage bed.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
Jacks83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
9spa arab street provided paper g-string. However they do not enforce you wearing it. you can choose to go butt naked. The g-strings are left on a basket beside the massage bed.
A&A wellness at bugis also provides disposable g-string, but the place has gone downhill. The sensual massage at chinatown also provided disposable g-string but not sure if it still does now - haven't been there many years as it's a con shop.

Anywhere else?
Old 30-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
The best is the disposable paper panties type..
The feeling of the ML sliding in her hands or tearing the sides is like making us high...
The feeling of the masseuse cutting/tearing the disposable brief to create bigger opening and then sliding her cool smooth hands along my erotic v zone is simply priceless. If u tear it yourself is no fun and kills the excitement.

I love to patronise authentic spa because I was always kept in suspense and do not know for sure what was in store for me next ... every breathe I take, every move she made, makes me long for more ....

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-01-2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
Very interesting posts by many senioritas 😛 i love the suspense of keeping my underwear on too 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaseline92 View Post
Heard mixed opinions regarding this topic, wanted some opinions from you guys.

Personally, I go for clean massage with teasing that provide shorts (XXL size). Which means it is not those massage palour which you go in with the intention for sex. Wonder what is the norm for all the people out there.

Obviously butt naked got more feel, but some say the masseur might feel intimidated since it is still a clean joint.

Do give your opinions below
Old 30-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The feeling of the masseuse cutting/tearing the disposable brief to create bigger opening and then sliding her cool smooth hands along my erotic v zone is simply priceless. If u tear it yourself is no fun and kills the excitement.

I love to patronise authentic spa because I was always kept in suspense and do not know for sure what was in store for me next ... every breathe I take, every move u made, makes me long for more ....
Well said. All sorts of fantasies can fly through ur head.. hehehe.
Old 30-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1118 / Power: 0
Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101

Quote:
Bro the 9spa address at? And are there pretty masseuse?
Old 30-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 9
footballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I love to patronise authentic spa because I was always kept in suspense and do not know for sure what was in store for me next ... every breathe I take, every move u made, makes me long for more ....
Agreed. I love this feeling too
Old 30-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

but also blue balls when there is no GQ or teasing by the end of massage.
Old 30-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

I know a joint near club street that provides g strings...not the one near gemmil
Old 03-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(Do not wish to start a new thread which may seen as advertising, so just continue from here)

Thanks Bro Iam673 for the post (Above Quote).

G-string was provided. Massage menu is 30/45/60 min. $50 for 60 minutes.

ML: can provide hard to soft massage. I opted for the soft fingertip massage. She applied very light pressure on the body with stimulating,
light effleurage and "nerve racking" fingertip strokes. It is like tantric massage and "mind blowing". I estimated her age is about mid thirties and looks 6.5/10. She is a PRC

Teasing: 100% satisfaction and highly recommend if you like finger tip and tantric massage

Fees: Entrance fees and others service fees (optional). At least no such thing as hard selling prostate massage at the reception.

GQ: I leave it to your imagination. Built-in shower in the room.

No need to ask for the address/location. The hint is already given by Bro
lam1673. PM for the ML 's name only and not the address if you have 40 points and at least power 1.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
but also blue balls when there is no GQ or teasing by the end of massage.
Then save the money go home and wank lol
Usually when that happens i cum a river
Old 06-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT thread for samsters feedback....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaseline92 View Post
Heard mixed opinions regarding this topic, wanted some opinions from you guys.

Personally, I go for clean massage with teasing that provide shorts (XXL size). Which means it is not those massage palour which you go in with the intention for sex. Wonder what is the norm for all the people out there.

Obviously butt naked got more feel, but some say the masseur might feel intimidated since it is still a clean joint.

Do give your opinions below
Old 06-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

The disposable underwear usually have one area where the elastic threads are joined. I have tried tearing that part out and slowly pull out the elastic string... hehe.... gives my little one more opportunities to "slip out" during massage, especially the butt and upper thigh area...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1