The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taikoo0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Delete FR

I wrote FR in HCM thread but was delete away by TS, it is the same way when you write FR in OKT thread and they did not like what you wrote so delete it.

Now finally i know who is the real OKT, if not OKT then must be hooligan gang
Only his own gang are allow to write FR.

The rest who are not from his group need to follow them to cheong then allow to write FR. Otherwise need to submit all your cheong location to them for self proclaim senior to verify. They themselve will not reveal their cheong location.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Delete FR

need to post those good bonk and bad bonk in respective thread, not under those OKT operate thread, then you can give your honest personal opinion in the right way and for others to know too..

But then.....1 man meat may be another man poison!! so, ....who do we trust? personal honest opinion are ok, just be subjective......
Old 12-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

so ?

whats the purpose of nagging here then .

move on bro .

just fuck and forget .
Old 12-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Everyone is entitle to their own opinion and write FR, reader judge themselve.
Hurricane88 clearly abuse his power as moderator.
Old 13-06-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Good and bad bonk thread also heavily 'moderated', went to check back on post on the just down stable and posts are deleted...
Old 13-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I thought only the moderator can delete a post, e.g. FR.

You are the TS now, is there any button you can access to delete a respond in this thread?
Old 13-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Here, here is my middle finger pointed straight at you TS!
LMFAO
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=117

Dear Readers:
Yup, a crook stealth agent who exposed himself and now KPKB instead of just slinking away.
Aggressive, offensive and totally ruthless these crooks operating on SBF International threads.

SEAJ
Old 13-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Birds of the same feather flock together.... the same with crooks!

LMFAO
Carry on!
SEAJ
Old 13-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo0 View Post
Everyone is entitle to their own opinion and write FR, reader judge themselve.
Hurricane88 clearly abuse his power as moderator.
If you feel that you are unfairly treated, you can always reproduce the content of your post in this section where the moderators of the international section cannot delete your posts.

Members can then judge for themselves whether you have been victimised in any way.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Johncane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My brother Hurricane88 is sick in the head...

When there is an issue about him, there is one dog who comes out to bark...

TS, i urge u to follow BOSS recommendation and post your FR here so we can read...
Old 13-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncane88 View Post
My brother Hurricane88 is sick in the head...
When there is an issue about him, there is one dog who comes out to bark...
TS, i urge u to follow BOSS recommendation and post your FR here so we can read...
LOL.... what is your beef with John Bass and Hurricane88?

Right from the git-go when you first launched this clone, you've been trashing these 2 - care to share why?

Should be interesting!
SEAJ
Old 13-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you feel that you are unfairly treated, you can always reproduce the content of your post in this section where the moderators of the international section cannot delete your posts.

Members can then judge for themselves whether you have been victimised in any way.
Yeah.... why not re-produce them here?

Your tempting but incomplete reports of supposed cut-rate gals - right?

LOL - maybe some Samsters here will (NOT, I'd think!!) then ask you to "hold their hands" in HMC and you can then.....!!!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 13-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
OMG!! Cock got your mouth once again!! Remember to visit the MP that I directed to you yesterday. It called Freedom Mp situated at Ratchada soi 10. Cheap, you can get 5 cocks and shaft it to your mouth.
Sure.... trashing the Bangkok thread so that you can carry on with tempting unsuspecting Samsters into your thievin' traps.

What .... taikoo0 is another one of your clones?
You also trying to break in the HCMC threads to scam Samsters going there?
Or is he just one of your accomplices/co-conspirator?

Otherwise why the tear jerking?

Sure!
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 13-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

What is the point of reproducing the FR and post it in a irrelevant section? Readers who want to read abt HCM will go to HCM thread in International section and not here.

Haiz..total I wrote 3 FR there for my 3 trip in HCM, before each FR it is so tedious I need to sit down and recall all the details like what time go where, pricing, how much beer drink, neg. with girl to hotel for what price on this or that trip. After complete writing FR i also din record them anywhere else, dont think anyone go record all these in his notebook, unless u go there so many times that everything in your mind.

And the main point here that i bring up, i am writing FR there, no advertising and no spamming at all. When Hurricane88 gang shoot me, i try explain but they keep shooting me, i already throw those who overly shooting non-stop in my ignored list, not want to create a war zone there.

The main question will be why delete my post when no advertising and spamming?
Isnt those who keep shooting non stop consider spamming the thread?

I post here to bring up this experience, not to flame others or to create war zone.
Like i said I write my FR sharing, reader should judge themselve. I dont go there to go convince everyone, neither do i have the time to go convince ppl to believe me. I have a life outside SBF.

And last thing, pls lar guys, dont take this opportunity to use this thread for your own personal war...lol.

Last edited by taikoo0; 13-06-2015 at 09:23 PM.
Old 13-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo0 View Post
What is the point of reproducing the FR and post it in a irrelevant section? Readers who want to read abt HCM will go to HCM thread in International section and not here.
And nobody from here will be tempted to have you hold their hands? LOL!
Quote:
..... When Hurricane88 gang shoot me, i try explain but they keep shooting me, i already throw those who overly shooting non-stop in my ignored list, not want to create a war zone there.

The main question will be why delete my post when no advertising and spamming?
Isnt those who keep shooting non stop consider spamming the thread?
"....Hurricane88 gang shoot me, i try explain but they keep shooting me, i...?"

Really? I recall quite clearly - unlike you who's now acting blur blur forget - that all we did was ask you questions and clarification and you went off on your bad-tempered tirade.

Why shouldn't your posts be deleted? What, you another one, like your compatriot 88088? One who demands your supposed "right" to post whatever nonsense, whatever lies, whatever you want, as being sacrosanct?

Just look at your signature line - which you had put up alongside your original tirade - which is a clear indication as to your attitude and tactics.

Yeah - right!

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1