The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Tried this new girl, Lucy (SLG)/Lulu (wolves) today. Booked a 90-min session after confirming that she had been working as a masseuse back in Shanghai for a year. From her photos, she looks like a 乖乖女 so I was in for quite a surprise.

She stays in a new two-storey loft unit with another girl in a part of Area G where some bros might not wish to go to. The apartment is neat and her room comes with an attached toilet. She greeted me in an oversized T-shirt, with black bra and panties underneath. Learnt from her WeChat that she had just celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday (21 Oct), wished her a happy birthday and she kissed me on my lips. She looks like her photos; although not a stunner, still quite a nice looking girl. (Looks 7.9/10) On entering her room, told her that I had just taken my bath, and so the session commenced immediately after stripping myself. She embraced me and locked her hands around my neck while I helped her remove her T-shirt, bra and panties, as she initiated locking lips with me. It made me feel more like a long-lost boyfriend than a customer. (GFE 10/10) She has lovely long hair, tall (1.64 m), lanky, slim body with zero fats, small 32A+/B- boobies, and a soft bush below. (Body 8/10 - I'm not a boobs lover)

帮你按摩好吗?Of course, that was what I was there for, so I duly lay face down on her bed. Being a massage lover, my expectations for massage are quite high, and Lucy's massage was thorough and up to the mark, covering the nape, shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs, calves and the head, with adequate strength and pressure. (Massage 8.5/10) During the massage, checked with her her roaming limits, and she revealed that other than FJ and fingering, she's fine with everything else. Message received... LOUD & CLEAR!

Then she started running her soft fingers up and down the back of my body, followed by rubbing her smooth body against my butt and back, which came complete with deep breathing, moaning and whispers into my ears, 爽吗?舒服吗?

Turned over, she sprayed some breath freshener into her mouth, and initiated another lips-locking session, which transitioned into frenching very quickly, while she rocked and grind her pelvis, with her pussy pressed hard against my precious. Reached for her clit and started to stimulate it while we continued our conversation in French. Her body responded with involuntary squirms, which told me that she must be very sensitive down there. Asked if she liked to be painted, 可以啊 was her reply. What happened next was one of my most memorable moments in my entire sex life. As soon as my tongue started work, her body started to respond with endless uncontrollable twists and movements, interspersed with frequent spasms. This went on for more than 15 minutes, and she attained multiple orgasms. By the time I stopped, I was covered in perspiration while her body was soft and limp. She recovered after a while and she started another conversation in French. This girl is just like an Energiser rabbit, she can just go on and on! (Sensual: 12/10)

She asked, "可以亲你下面吗?" Told her that she should rest as she must be tired, but she replied, “我想要。” Although I'm not a BBBJ/BJ person, went with the flow, and she was soon giving me a BBBJ that was reminiscent of Selena/Abby's. Yes, the feeling was that good, although there weren't as many patterns. 这样我很快就会玩完的, I told her, and she licked and kissed my balls instead. But soon, she was back at it again, and I succumbed shortly after. She continued to suck and lick my didi till I'd unloaded the last drop of sperm in her mouth. (BBBJ/CIM: 9/10) After spitting out the sperm, she helped me clean up before asking permission to rinse her mouth. When she returned from the toilet, she asked if I would like her to shower with me. We had fun soaping for each other, and rubbing our bodies against each others'. She helped me wash my didi, and I reciprocated. This is what 鸳鸯浴 should be - fun and sexy!

After shower, dressed up and paid up, which included a small tip which was truly deserved. (Service attitude: 10/10) Told her that I would be writing a MR for her, and asked if she was okay if I included the intimate details of our encounter, including the painting and the orgasms. Warned her that other bros might visit her expecting to do the same, and she replied that I could write whatever I wanted.

Lucy/Lulu is a true gem, especially for bros who are more 重口味. The foregoing is an accurate account of my session with her. Other bros' encounters with her would most likely differ, due to differences in preferences, chemistry and interaction. Have fun and enjoy!

http://sglonelyguy.net/lucy-massage/

Lulu is no.15 on 狼群 /wolves
Bro read your FR steam man.. hmm one more to add to my consider list.
Old 23-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quick MR on Abby from sglonelyguy. Very very good massage if you ask me. Very good strength from her small frame.

Also never seen nipples like hers before. Very enjoyable session I should say. Not the prettiest ML in the world but not bad. Won't reject.
Old 23-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Guadalupe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/polly/

Had a booking with POLLY on Tuesday for a session.

Place was nice and easy to locate ,call her when I was there and was directed to a nice and cosy clean room will her sweet friendly smiling face.

Have a short nice chat with her and was being serve with a cup of drink and ask to go for shower before the session start, while she prepared the massage oil and tower.

After the shower , the full body massage being , she was gentle with your body but amusingly the strength was right and really let your body feel good and relax , and with a skill on the Jugen is fanstatic good with the good feeling as most brudders had mentioned in the FR.

The massage last for about 45mind which I almost doze off and relaxing, then it come the Jugen which make my whole body heated up again and of course my little shaft now was awake more than previously which her skill of controlling it was so beautifully done and it last about 15 mins and enjoying sensation.before I cum.

Overall experience with her is fanstatic just like enjoying sex at home with your girl friend with her good and various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum.

Attitude: 9/10 friendly and Chatty
Look : 9.5/ 10 my type of lady
Skill: 10/10 don’t underestimate her skill especially the massage and JUgen
HJ : 10/10

Other: was well trained on her massage skill will give you good advice on your sitting posture as I had some shoulder pain before the massage.

Tips her $10 http://www.liltigersden.com/polly/
Old 23-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=666180

She is one of the best around and have some problem to book the timing I want.
Dur to the customer not on time or ask for timing for 10-15min later.
Please be on time and had more time to arrange for your booking.
Old 23-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tried this new girl, Lucy (SLG)/Lulu (wolves) today. Booked a 90-min session after confirming that she had been working as a masseuse back in Shanghai for a year. From her photos, she looks like a 乖乖女 so I was in for quite a surprise.

She stays in a new two-storey loft unit with another girl in a part of Area G where some bros might not wish to go to. The apartment is neat and her room comes with an attached toilet. She greeted me in an oversized T-shirt, with black bra and panties underneath. Learnt from her WeChat that she had just celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday (21 Oct), wished her a happy birthday and she kissed me on my lips. She looks like her photos; although not a stunner, still quite a nice looking girl. (Looks 7.9/10) On entering her room, told her that I had just taken my bath, and so the session commenced immediately after stripping myself. She embraced me and locked her hands around my neck while I helped her remove her T-shirt, bra and panties, as she initiated locking lips with me. It made me feel more like a long-lost boyfriend than a customer. (GFE 10/10) She has lovely long hair, tall (1.64 m), lanky, slim body with zero fats, small 32A+/B- boobies, and a soft bush below. (Body 8/10 - I'm not a boobs lover)

帮你按摩好吗?Of course, that was what I was there for, so I duly lay face down on her bed. Being a massage lover, my expectations for massage are quite high, and Lucy's massage was thorough and up to the mark, covering the nape, shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs, calves and the head, with adequate strength and pressure. (Massage 8.5/10) During the massage, checked with her her roaming limits, and she revealed that other than FJ and fingering, she's fine with everything else. Message received... LOUD & CLEAR!

Then she started running her soft fingers up and down the back of my body, followed by rubbing her smooth body against my butt and back, which came complete with deep breathing, moaning and whispers into my ears, 爽吗?舒服吗?

Turned over, she sprayed some breath freshener into her mouth, and initiated another lips-locking session, which transitioned into frenching very quickly, while she rocked and grind her pelvis, with her pussy pressed hard against my precious. Reached for her clit and started to stimulate it while we continued our conversation in French. Her body responded with involuntary squirms, which told me that she must be very sensitive down there. Asked if she liked to be painted, 可以啊 was her reply. What happened next was one of my most memorable moments in my entire sex life. As soon as my tongue started work, her body started to respond with endless uncontrollable twists and movements, interspersed with frequent spasms. This went on for more than 15 minutes, and she attained multiple orgasms. By the time I stopped, I was covered in perspiration while her body was soft and limp. She recovered after a while and she started another conversation in French. This girl is just like an Energiser rabbit, she can just go on and on! (Sensual: 12/10)

She asked, "可以亲你下面吗?" Told her that she should rest as she must be tired, but she replied, “我想要。” Although I'm not a BBBJ/BJ person, went with the flow, and she was soon giving me a BBBJ that was reminiscent of Selena/Abby's. Yes, the feeling was that good, although there weren't as many patterns. 这样我很快就会玩完的, I told her, and she licked and kissed my balls instead. But soon, she was back at it again, and I succumbed shortly after. She continued to suck and lick my didi till I'd unloaded the last drop of sperm in her mouth. (BBBJ/CIM: 9/10) After spitting out the sperm, she helped me clean up before asking permission to rinse her mouth. When she returned from the toilet, she asked if I would like her to shower with me. We had fun soaping for each other, and rubbing our bodies against each others'. She helped me wash my didi, and I reciprocated. This is what 鸳鸯浴 should be - fun and sexy!

After shower, dressed up and paid up, which included a small tip which was truly deserved. (Service attitude: 10/10) Told her that I would be writing a MR for her, and asked if she was okay if I included the intimate details of our encounter, including the painting and the orgasms. Warned her that other bros might visit her expecting to do the same, and she replied that I could write whatever I wanted.

Lucy/Lulu is a true gem, especially for bros who are more 重口味. The foregoing is an accurate account of my session with her. Other bros' encounters with her would most likely differ, due to differences in preferences, chemistry and interaction. Have fun and enjoy!

Wow... Thanks bro for the MR. Will book with her soon!
Old 23-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
boss86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Feel recently, find that not really my cup of tea compared to how others mentioned. Most probably because she's quite old. I suspect she's 35-40 already.
She's small in size and definitely not for those boob lover.
Overall she is sincere and provide good services.

She also mentioned that she will be shifting soon, hopefully the bouncy bed will improve like what others mentioned. If not, will be difficult to have good massage with those kind of bed.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 8/10 (plus points for the strength, minus points for the bed)
Sensual: 8/10
Roaming: 4G
GFE: 7/10 (Due to age diff, can't really click well with her)
RTM: No
Old 23-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post
Just tried Feel recently, find that not really my cup of tea compared to how others mentioned. Most probably because she's quite old. I suspect she's 35-40 already.

She also mentioned that she will be shifting soon, hopefully the bouncy bed will improve like what others mentioned. If not, will be difficult to have good massage with those kind of bed.

I have also just tried her last week, but definitely not that old looking lah, shld be early 30.

Agreed that other than small boob, her service is consider abv average. Consider one of the better one in the current market
Old 23-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bentan580 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

thanks for the mr , sound good , may give a try
Old 23-10-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Quick MR on Abby from sglonelyguy. Very very good massage if you ask me. Very good strength from her small frame.

Also never seen nipples like hers before. Very enjoyable session I should say. Not the prettiest ML in the world but not bad. Won't reject.
abby is good for massage with a nice body.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Steam liao after read yr MR. Must find time go for release Thanks bro
Old 24-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

bro u write Lucy until got dragon go Phoenix like trying sia. Anyone else tried Lucy?
Old 24-10-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post

room is dim, but not that old la, if really so old, then is damn well maintained.
her body is not a late 30s bod. her bod is comparable to mint (not sure how old mint though).
agree service is good though.

but more concerned about how she change her towels, dont see how she can wash and dry them ....
Old 24-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
room is dim, but not that old la, if really so old, then is damn well maintained.
her body is not a late 30s bod. her bod is comparable to mint (not sure how old mint though).
agree service is good though.

but more concerned about how she change her towels, dont see how she can wash and dry them ....
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=666180

Linda don’t have towels issue and service is good don’t have any other problem
Old 24-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
loqpol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros,

Any recommendations for good massage technique ladies. Thanks in advance
Old 24-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/mei-mei-massage/

Anyone tried before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1