The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17) Fang Fang FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
Name: Fang Fang
House: W17
Origin: Hu Bei
Time in Geylang: 3 month plus

Look : Young SYT.

Body : Slim , Height : 1.60 , B Cup Boob.

Pre Shower : NA

Shower : Catbath front and back.

Catbath :Before cat bath massage for 5 mins at the back.Spray month wash on the back for cat bath.Front body no much.

French : NA

BBBJ : Around 3 mins.

AR : NA

Painting : Yes but has to request her to laid on the bed.No much moan.

FJ : Normal missionary.

GFE : No

Attitube : Ok smile a lot before session.

RTF : No

If one want to bang a SYT with a pretty face and slim figure can go for her but don expect high GFE.Service wise is ok only.
Tx bro for the FR!
I'd seen her but she seemed a very fair icy queen.
Looks like my ex colleague though; hence still might sample her one of these days.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: San San(16W17) + Ke Le(16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,
I'd missed seeing Kele in my recent 2 field trips to the house.
May I know what's her boob size? Min B?
Am a sucker for boobs...
kele looked quite fat and round to me - maybe it's the lighting. But she's always trying her best to smile and look inviting. Maybe you try and FR?
Old 15-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
kele looked quite fat and round to me - maybe it's the lighting. But she's always trying her best to smile and look inviting. Maybe you try and FR?
Tx bro!

I did not see kele.
I'll see for myself and decide whether too thick for my taste.

The only gal in the house who appears on the fleshy side that I've seen in the houses is Jia Jia.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Tx bro!

I did not see kele.
I'll see for myself and decide whether too thick for my taste.

The only gal in the house who appears on the fleshy side that I've seen in the houses is Jia Jia.
Jia jia from which house?
Old 15-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard okt referring to a face pretty JiaJia in WH17.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Anyone tried Mei Mei from this house le? How is the service?
Old 17-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Any one try Jiu Jiu
Old 17-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Tried Mu Yu. Good service. Can French
Old 17-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Tried Mu Yu. Good service. Can French
V good service
Did u try her juagen in the shower?
A pity her tits quite enhanced feel
Old 18-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Pardon my ignorance. Is the house CAT 80/100/150 ?
Old 18-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem like Mei Mei is the only natural C rack in the hse, anyone try her ? i'm a sucker for big rack.....
Old 18-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Think I remembered wrongly...
Revisited my earlier posting and the gal who appeared to posssess C rack (judged from her attire) is Mei Mei instead; no Jia Jia in the house.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow chiongster, any one beside mu yu n San San can French.Hv tried both n is consistent as in FR. Solid gf feel. Anyone in this house can French n give gf feel beside these two AP .Pls share n guide ,thank you.
Old 30-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Fellow chiongster, any one beside mu yu n San San can French.Hv tried both n is consistent as in FR. Solid gf feel. Anyone in this house can French n give gf feel beside these two AP .Pls share n guide ,thank you.
For a change, why don't u try up the WLs and tell us who are the rest who do what you spelled up above instead of expecting others to spoon feed you all the time? Moreover, I do remember you love to come online to "kpkb" when you don't get what others received from the WLs ... I noticed the folks here still upped u when u didn't even contribute objectively. IMO, u deserve to be zapped instead.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-11-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Does this house have number tags for the girls? Saw a pretty face with centre parting and long hair covering her chest, couldn't see her number. Sitting on the extreme right (my right) of the sofa. Didn't want to jump in without reading reviews on her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1