The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 23
kosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Danang & Hoi An

So far not much time to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Good for u. Around Danang are 3 Unesco world heritage sites, Hoi An, My Son and Hue. Take some time to explore the historical sites.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 23
kosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I only been to OQ pub. Got no one to bring me around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I thought after 2 months you knew every chiong places in Danang or Hoi An...
Old 02-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosheen View Post
I only been to OQ pub. Got no one to bring me around.
what you need is cash and then ask taxi driver or xe om...they can bring you to chiong...

if you go to bia om nightly then the gals by now should be willling to go with you...unless you not keen to spend...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

I'm flying to Danang later tonight. Will be there till Sunday. What places in Danang city that is happening in terms of girls or some fun tt i can visit? First time going
Old 19-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the local 2 to 3-star hotels along the Bach Dang stretch has a massage parlour attached to it, either on basement floor, near the carpark etc. And the gals there do hanky-panky if price is right.

Do come back with FR after u have done yr deed.

There is also an ice cream parlour where all the young gals gather on weekends. Not sure why VN gals are crazy about ice cream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
I'm flying to Danang later tonight. Will be there till Sunday. What places in Danang city that is happening in terms of girls or some fun tt i can visit? First time going
Old 19-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Wish you good luck...Central Vietnam badly damaged by typhoon Doksuri...hope they cleared up all the debris...

Another 5 more typhoons to blow in the east sea...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-09-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Avoid Danang in Nov...too many VIPS...

Vietnam, US prepare for President Trump’s visit to 2017 APEC forum in Da Nang

The event will take place this November in the central city of Da Nang

By Tuoi Tre News September 22, 2017, 15:54 GMT+7

Vietnam and the United States are exerting their full efforts to prepare for U.S. President Donald Trump’s visit to Da Nang this November for the 2017 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum.

Careful preparations are being completed for the trip, Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang declared during a regular press conference on Thursday evening.

“During a meeting between Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and President Trump, as part of the former’s official U.S. visit in May, President Trump stated he would attend the 2017 APEC,” Hang said.

APEC is a regional economic forum established in 1989 and comprised of 21 member states, including Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, the United States, and Vietnam.

The forum is aimed at creating greater prosperity for the peoples of the region by promoting balanced, inclusive, sustainable, innovative, and secure growth as well as accelerating regional economic integration.

Vietnam joined the forum in 1998 and successfully chaired APEC 2006. The country is scheduled to host the 2017 gathering in the central city of Da Nang in November.

According to Lam Quang Minh, director of the Da Nang Department of External Relations, basic preparations for this year’s event have already been completed.

Infrastructure, transportation, and accommodation are also being taken care of, Minh elaborated.

Staff members have been sharpening their English skills for the event, the official continued, adding that 425 volunteers able to speak English and some other major languages have been selected to staff the event.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Avoid Central Vietnam this week...very wet...

Tropical depression bears down on Vietnam's central coast

By Xuan Hoa October 9, 2017 | 11:45 am GMT+7

Rough seas and heavy rain are forecast for central and northern parts of the country over the next couple of days.

A tropical depression with wind speeds of around 50 kilometers (31 miles) per hour is forecast to make landfall in Da Nang and surrounding areas along Vietnam’s central coast on Monday night.

The National Center for Hydrometeorological Forecasting said the depression is picking up speed and will hit Da Nang and neighboring Hue, Quang Tri and Quang Binh at around 7 p.m.

More than 300 kilometers of coastline will be directly affected, and locals have been asked to watch out for thunderstorms and rough seas around major tourist attractions such as the Cham and Ly Son islands.

Heavy downpours are forecast over the entire central region for a couple of days. Rainfall of 150-200 mm is likely to drench popular tourist destinations in Da Nang and Hue, as well as Vietnam’s cave kingdom Quang Binh, according to weather forecasters.

The depression, which will also bring rain to Hanoi and some northern provinces, is expected to continue on its course to Thailand where it will weaken.

Da Nang, widely considered the third most important city in Vietnam after Hanoi and Saigon, will host the APEC Summit with world leaders including U.S. President Donald Trump, Russia’s Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping expected to attend next month.

Vietnam has already suffered destructive stormy weather this year. Floods in northern Vietnam killed at least 26 people and washed away hundreds of homes in August before Typhoon Doksuri, the strongest to hit the country in years, killed at least eight people in the central region last month.

Last year, tropical storms and flooding killed 264 people in Vietnam and caused damage worth ND40 trillion ($1.75 billion), nearly five times more than in 2015.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

I'll be going nang on 19-21 Oct. Any bro around want to go for some action?
Old 12-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimskull View Post
I'll be going nang on 19-21 Oct. Any bro around want to go for some action?
Central Vietnam very wet...remember to bring rain coat...

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/40...m-3654309.html

Old 12-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Central Vietnam very wet...remember to bring rain coat...

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/40...m-3654309.html
Thanks bro. No choice. Important project.
Old 19-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Flying to Danang in the afternoon. Any bro wanna chiong tonight/tomorrow and any recommendation?

I'll probably be free form tomorrow afternoon onwards and till 4pm Sat when i need to go to airport.

Last edited by Kimskull; 19-10-2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

went to hoi an few years back, stayed at Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An. Nothing much to do there expect to relax inside my resort throughout my stay.

did went out to the town but that's it. but i still miss that place through.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Try avoid Danang during APC meeting from 6 to 11 Nov...

New traffic underpass opened in run-up to APEC week in Da Nang

The structure is 409 meters long and cost VND118.3 billion (US$5.21 million)

By Tuoi Tre News October 31, 2017, 13:40 GMT+7

read here

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/...ang/42327.html

Old 05-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Serious flooding submerges Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam

Floodwaters reached 1.5 meters high on some streets

By Tuoi Tre News November 5, 2017, 11:10 GMT+7

The famous Hoi An Ancient Town in the central Vietnamese province of Quang Nam has been submerged by serious inundation, causing many areas to be isolated, amid storm Damrey making landfall in Vietnam.

Flooding started at around 6:00 pm on Saturday, Le Thi Nhi, a resident and owner of a souvenir shop in the town, stated, adding that her family had to stay at a relative’s house due to the incident.

Hoi An Ancient Town is the most popular tourist destination in the namesake city, located in Quang Nam Province.

​Serious flooding submerges Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam
Local residents travel by boat due to the inundation.
According to the observation of Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Sunday morning, rising floodwaters accompanied by heavy rains caused many streets in Hoi An to be severely inundated.

Bach Dang Street, which is adjacent to the Hoai River, was sunk under floodwaters as high as 1.5 meters, while the An Hoi Bridge, which crosses the waterway, was also under the water.

Floodwaters on Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, which is parallel to Bach Dang Road, were also about one meter high.

Residents living along these streets had moved their belongings to higher areas on Saturday.

continue here
https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/...nam/42458.html

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1