The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
kYrupiah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAssionCard View Post
Always will support TS.
Will always support TS as well.
Old 16-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
galaxynoten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread by Bro WB, learnt many things here.

Have a great week ahead Bro WB.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Vectars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by bro WB, support too!
Old 17-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
vesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectars View Post
Excellent thread by bro WB, support too!
Agreed, supporting too.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmessage View Post
Bro WB, thank you for your reply. No to worry, many brothers here will refresh your memory.
Bro,
Consciously I know how I should feel, think and behave, but my subconscious mind often sabotages me.
I'm in the stage between Conscious Incompetence and Conscious Competence.
Most men are still in the stage of Unconscious Incompetence. They are NOT even aware that they don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManninger View Post
Bro WB

The guru RKY is spot on for this post above.

Many men including me failed badly when we started having sex. Should have read your thread before I mature then will not make so many mistakes.

Anyway hope not too late to improve and just like we kept learning daily.

Often men rushed into the sex without much foreplay and neglected the women feelings. Women can be left frustrated when they left high and dry without cuming.

I remember once a gal said she hasn't cum yet and ask me not to shoot yet. However I couldn't help it and cum quickly because too long no sex. She was so upset with me and don't talk to me for 2 days.

Hope to contribute to your amazing thread here and hope you continue to post more.

You have a great day.
Bro,
There are many ways to prolong the act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeNitHSwiSS View Post
Bro, thanks for the speedy reply.

True that women are different. Their level of enjoy too differs. Sometimes too long the woman may not enjoy too. Usually about 10 to 20 mins ideal.

Cheers.
Bro,
Slow down, breathe deeply, and you can prolong it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddartha View Post
Bro WB, wanted to comment above post back in 2015.

"Relationship Breakup Similar to Addiction Withdrawal"

Few of my friends had suffered some form of the above. After reading your post, I sort of understood why such addiction happened now.

To me, I am a hard person who willing to let go once there is a break-out. I may get upset for maybe a few hours or at most one day. The next thing I will go hug a few gals then I forgot about it.

I often guided my friends about r/s break out but many times my friends cannot overcome the break-out because they had been kc badly. So I often told friends to do some spying and will understand the whole truth.

There was a case that midnight checking and true enough his so called gf had another man sleeping together without my friend knowledge.

Anyway plenty of sob stories or fun filled ex-break up stories to share but just all the same old type of nonsense.

Hope to learn more here.

Please have a good week ahead.
Bro,
I know you hv read my post #3996 about my personal experiences on break up.
For those bros who are prone to get KC-ed:

I am not heartless, I just learned to use my heart less. - Al Capone

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
huahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,
You're very good.
I am still not good enough. BTW, tks for reply.

Quote:
Bro,

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro, you are very kind person. You love yoru LPs with tender loving care,

Happy Holidays.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
AlexManninger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There are many ways to prolong the act.
Yes, I lknew and still learning daily.

I hope to improve.

Tks and Cheers!
AM
Old 18-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

vbhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for ur post! I hv heard of her, never read her books. IMHO, "the superior man" as defined by David Deida is more manly and enlightened compared to her so-called "ideal man."

"The most erotic moment for a woman is feeling that you are Shiva, the divine masculine: unperturbable, totally loving, fully present, and all-pervading. She cannot move you, because you already are what you are, with or without her. She cannot scare you away, because you already penetrate her in fearless love, pervading her heart and body. She cannot distract you, because your one-pointed commitment to truth will not bend to her wiles. Feeling this hugeness of love and freedom in you, she can trust you, utterly, and surrender her testing in celebration of love." --- David Deida

“You are only punishing yourself when you want to be in a relationship with a woman more than she wants to be a in a relationship with you.” --- David Deida

“If you are waiting for anything in order to live and love without holding back, then you suffer. Every moment is the most important moment of your life. No future time is better than now to let down your guard and love.” --- David Deida

http://www.deida.info/books/the-way-...man-get-easier

IMHO, ALL human RS are strictly business transactions, based on exchange of value or friendship or kindness or money or assets or ego or self esteem or beliefs or companionship or memories or good will or emotions or sex or pleasure or love or ideas or happiness or power or opportunities, etc., etc...or a combination of the above...it's a give and take, a trade, nothing more and nothing less. If one party perceives that the transaction is unequal n unfair, the RS will end eventually hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, I also agreed with David Deida. Letting gal love you most and you just stayed unmoved ir unfazed is the key things. This is absolute power stuff.

Your opinion is also true in someway all relationships are some kind of business transaction. GF/wife can cost more money than a WL.

I hope to learn more from bro yoruself and hope to pick up my skills to tackle more gals.

I hope I can get gals easily oif my type too.

So let's go hunting now.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

brotherinlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Let me quote you: "if she truly loves you, she will not waste your money" The key word being waste.

I agree w/ bro instanlove 100%. In a long term man-woman RS, sexual satisfaction for both is crucial. I can't stress this point enough.

PVOs n more PVOs. It's do or die for a man. if a man has given a gal frequent PVOs, her attitude n actions towards him will change. If she hasn't changed, she is faking it. Lol.

To really satisfy a woman emotionally n sexually, a man's right mindset n sexual confidence is the key. Techniques, positions n stamina are of secondary importance.

If he doesn't hv a healthy dose of sexual confidence, nothing else is going to work...his girl will sense his lack of sexual confidence, insecurity, need for approval/validation 100 meters away. He has just become sexually repulsive(mostly subconsciously) to her regardless of his height, age, looks, wealth, status, fame, etc. She will try to leave him or cheat on him, even if he is a real-life handsome n young prince riding on a white horse. I would rather be a lao chee ko pek w/ MASSIVE sexual confidence n emotional mastery. To come to think of it, If I had such massive sexual confidence n emotional mastery, I won't need any one particular woman or anything else...and I certainly won't want to become any other MAN, not even an emperor of China.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Any gal that loves their man will tolerate and will not waste money for their man. I always tell the gal you can buy this for 1k but if you save the 1k and buy cheaper version say $300 then you can still have $700 to spend on other things.

Also true to say that any r/s requires regular healthy sexual r/s with both sides having orgasms.

I must say a big thank you to you for a nice thread and keep posting.

Check in here whenever I can.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Annkatrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank u for ur post! I hv not mentioned break up withdrawal from the female point of view. They suffer just as much at least initially, but, in most cases, they are able to recover faster. One reason is that they get more support from their friends and family members. They also tend to exaggerate n dramatize their despair and sufferings. Most of their "suicide attempts" are meant to manipulate a man's emotions.

Relax bro, what is funny is that the outwardly suicidal women will attempt suicides but never, if ever, succeed. You must watch out for the silent type! They may hold back their tears in front of u, say nothing, but go home n cry n cry. Don't be surprised to read abt their obituary a few days or weeks later.

I told my young mistress TH in late 2013 that I was leaving her. Her reactions were quite strong. Crying, messaging me n calling me many times a day. She slept poorly n felt anxious, insecure, had pressure on her chest, etc. I dumped her because, in addition to my lao po WX, I thought I just found a prettier SYT. But this new gal suffered from depression! I took TH back after several months.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for pointing out from a woman perspective. This is absolutely true.

In fact woman suffered the same asman in any worst break up. She will be mostly hiding and crying. Support will come within friends and relatives. However takes time to heal.

Both sides will suffer if any r/s breaks down.

Hope to read more especially the woman point of view.

Hope you have a great day.

Wish you good luck.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Siddartha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,

Cheers!
Bro WB
Well donw bro for the good reply.

I also want to learn from Al Capone.
Old 19-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZugZug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by Bro WB, support!
Old 19-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
fuelhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZug View Post
Excellent thread by Bro WB, support!
Agree with you too, support this thread.

Bro WB, have a nice day
Old 20-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Lastminutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Of course you can. Get a steady GF or go to GL. 可是你人穷志不穷. You can still attract a lot of chio girls. There is a lot you can do to improve yourself, to become a MAN.

Me quite rich? Not really, I only hv a little money left, from a few lucky investments made earlier in life. It's important for a man to be rich inside and rich outside.

If you hv read my posts, money is a two-edged sword that can actually make it very difficult for a woman to fall for or get addicted to a wealthy man. Very few bros realize this fact.

Remember the famous story of Xi Shi 西施 and King Fuchai 夫差 of Wu 吴国?

Xi Shi was supposed to be one of the most beautiful women who ever lived in China. King Fuchai was young, handsome, masculine, rich, powerful n ambitious, a real KING! And he was very confident and had great self image because he was, in his own words, 天下最优秀的男人. It would be natural for Xi Shi to fall for such a man. No?

What happened? King Fuchai got bewitched or KC-ed by Xi Shi n I assume that he cared too much abt the girl n ended up spending all his time w/ her. Very bad idea. It should hv been the other way round: The girl got hopelessly addicted to the king. He made many mistakes a MAN should never make. If only he could read SBF 2500 years ago!! As a result he lost his beloved country n his own life. The beautiful girl didn't fall for him, didn't love him n didn't even care for his well bring. Most likely he couldn't n didn't give her frequent PVOs, and what if he did? We would never know haha. A classic n tragic case of KC n failed RS.

Now you know why I say a man's ability to give a very pretty girl frequent PVOs is a matter of life n death. I stand by the statement.

Cheers n good luck!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I was so keen to read your thread and wanted to reply to this post.

The beauty Xi Shi was in love with Fan Li who was a big master advisor to the state of Yue. Fan Li was the one who persuaded Xi Shi and presented her to teh King Fuchai of Wu.

This Fan Li already practised the self mastery and never worried to let Xi Shi leave him.

Ultimately the history ended with King Fuchai suffered a heavy defeat at the hands of Yue and ended the state of Wu. Xi Shi went back to Fan Li and boh live happily ever after.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Shi

It is true that providing your gal plenty of PVOs will let the gal fall in love with you.

Please continue to post more so that more will gain from your brilliant thread.

Have a great weekend coming up.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Vegeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelhike View Post
Agree with you too, support this thread.

Bro WB, have a nice day
Supporting too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1