The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

tried her few days ago

massage is got standard.....she also did some basic prostrate massage....abit painful....

HJ was nice....i wont divulge more coz really depends on chemistry.

She is friendly n no attitude...not a time watcher. Can joke type.

She is also a very rare ML whom offered to pour me a drink...just normal water.....but nice gesture.

Surprised she had been here for some time....lol.
She is one of The hidden gem you may miss out
Old 21-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthe View Post
Manage to book mint recently even though I am a first timer. So i guess to the other bros do not give up!

Like what everyone had mentioned. very sweet and pleasant lady that is out to pleasure you.
Lately business has been poor for the MLs..... even the angpais.
Dunno is it because of the frequent raids or the blockage by MDA.
For the past week I have been receiving texts and wechat notifications from these ladies to visit them. Yesterday late afternoon I was around Eunos area when I decide to take a break from driving. I scrolled thorough my list to look for ML nearby and found 1 famous Angpai. Tried my luck calling her and was surprised she was available. Immediately drove to park behind her condo and went up. Business was bad and I was only her 2nd customer that day. She used to be fully booked from 11am till 1.00am when times were good and often I had to advance booking her days in advance.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
Lately business has been poor for the MLs..... even the angpais.
Dunno is it because of the frequent raids or the blockage by MDA.
For the past week I have been receiving texts and wechat notifications from these ladies to visit them. Yesterday late afternoon I was around Eunos area when I decide to take a break from driving. I scrolled thorough my list to look for ML nearby and found 1 famous Angpai. Tried my luck calling her and was surprised she was available. Immediately drove to park behind her condo and went up. Business was bad and I was only her 2nd customer that day. She used to be fully booked from 11am till 1.00am when times were good and often I had to advance booking her days in advance.
Bro can share which ang pai?
Old 21-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fyi.

One of the centrel condominium I went yesterday..
I was sway got raid. I didn't know the rule change. Was asked to call your family member to bail you out from it. Was so xia suay.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
Fyi.

I was sway got raid. I didn't know the rule change. Was asked to call your family member to bail you out from it. Was so xia suay.
Gosh! what happened? care to share more? really prayed that i am not so "lucky"...
Old 21-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

i tot condo got the em lock and card access? they bypass that?
Old 21-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Fyi.

That’s really scary. Please share more details.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

What if u no family members
Old 21-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fyi.

For what offence did they suspect you to involve in?

When the policemen arrest you, they need to let you know the offence. They cannot just put you in custody without a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
They is no such thing as "bail" if you are not arrested.

If you are arrested, the police must give a reason, e.g. the offence you have committed. Under this situation, you will be put in custody for 48 hours while the police will gather evidence within this period to charge you in court. If you did not commit any crime, by the way, calling chicken is not a crime, you will be released after 48 hours.

You do not have to give any details except your name and address to the police. Tell them you need a lawyer, they will get one for you.

Last edited by conquer; 21-10-2017 at 04:31 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
romanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good point. What if I'm a Korean PR. What to do then.
In any case, I really don't think it's a SOP to get people to bail you out. It's only when they Yaya with the damned AV officers that they use this threat.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
You guys must be really dry and desperate.

Whining over whores.

Move on to the next whore.

Pierre.
When you are horny enough, you can have sex with a pig yet still enjoy it.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro can share which ang pai?
Was it Mandy?
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 21-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
For what offence did they suspect you to involve in?
If it is the same condo raided in Central area... then I know why.

It was the MCST that called in the police.... they had prepared all the necessary footage and documents. I believe this bro was brought back for trespass as he did not register his particulars with the security and bypassed them. All owners of this Condo had been notified by the MCST that all visitors MUST register at the security counter and had acknowledged on the reply forms. The MCST people had noticed that some visitors were still bypassing the security and going into certain particular units and they began collecting the cctv and surveillance footage on these units. After weeks surveillance they called in the cops.

The bro was not charged with any offence yet but was brought back to assist in investigations. As the owner of the unit claimed he was overseas and cannot come down for interview...... the bro who was brought back was given police "bail" and not "court bail" as he is required to return to assist in further investigations. Police "bail" can be on personal bond or with surety as up to the discretion of the IO.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=669549

Happy to know that this lady boss of spa near 112 Katong(Missing)is back to east side should pay her visit
Old 21-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If it is the same condo raided in Central area... then I know why.

It was the MCST that called in the police.... they had prepared all the necessary footage and documents. I believe this bro was brought back for trespass as he did not register his particulars with the security and bypassed them. All owners of this Condo had been notified by the MCST that all visitors MUST register at the security counter and had acknowledged on the reply forms. The MCST people had noticed that some visitors were still bypassing the security and going into certain particular units and they began collecting the cctv and surveillance footage on these units. After weeks surveillance they called in the cops.

The bro was not charged with any offence yet but was brought back to assist in investigations. As the owner of the unit claimed he was overseas and cannot come down for interview...... the bro who was brought back was given police "bail" and not "court bail" as he is required to return to assist in further investigations. Police "bail" can be on personal bond or with surety as up to the discretion of the IO.
The name of the condo please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1