The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Uranje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sickening Past

Camping for more!
Old 19-10-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

TS pls continue with ur interesting Sickening Past.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates TS, keep them coming.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the wonderful update .
Old 20-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I’m done with the cleaning up, I had one of the most amazing night as I took the used sanitary pad and stuff in my bolster so I can hug it to sleep every night. I stole a white lace thong, a dusty panty hose & a thorn black lace bra, should be at least 32c I guess as I treat it like gold and put it up my nose and smell it. There are still little yellowish patches on the thong as I smell.

I have been very hardworking since then earning their trust as they allowed me to clean their room. I was careful as well and even volunteer to do their laundry with no charges. Both ladies were more than happy as now I have extra “night duty” to do every night as I hand wash their clothes. And of course, I have fresh soiled panties and bra to smell every day now. Sometime I will lick their worn panties before washing it. A bit salty at times but really good. I can masturbate twice just by using their worn panties wrapping around my cock.

As week later, the Filipino couple moved out of my house and I have an empty room. As the first night I spent a night in it wanted to clean it up. Thinking the sisters will not be back till next morning. I put on the stolen bra, panty hose and panties I stole and stay in the empty room by myself.

I look disgusting as I see from the mirror and masturbate. I’m really sick mentally as I was dreaming to wear it and a ugly old man just ram up my ass.
Old 20-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
HelloGenic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TimKane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update , thanks .
Old 22-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

It was not before long as I worn the used bra and panties by the sisters and walked to Mount Faber. Mount Faber was my favourite spot to peep couples making love in the wild especially on weekends. There are several hot spot I knew usually can watched couple trying to hide in the bushes making love.

I even make 2 friends in their 30s who shared the same interest with me peeping at the couples making love and heavy petting, handjob and blowjob in the park. Best I ever watched was a teenage girl and a much older woman, likely her teacher fondling each other in the bushes thinking no one else is watching. The scene to watch both girls kissing passionately and trying to get their fingers between the legs of their partner really aroused me to shake myself twice. Sorry drifted apart.

So I was again in Mount Faber walking to my regular peeing spot one night when I see a tough but shorty guy hiding at my spot looking at a couple at their early 20s, probably some in love young couple trying to make love outdoor to save money. The shorty guy was well built but rather short, only 150cm I guess.

I walked quietly behind him as he was so focus watching at the couples and his hands were unzipping his jean pulling out his cock, I watched from behind as he started to wank on his lovely small cock, from my experience it’s not longer than 3.5 inch.

I tip toe behind him hit his butt suddenly. He let off a soft yell and turned to me. I expected his reaction and pressed him down as I squat. The couple stopped for a minute to see what the noise was but wasted no time again fondling each other.

The shorty guy stare at me as I place my finger on his lip. He was apparently scare by me as his cock was still hanging between the zip. Before he react to me, I grab his short cock lightly and stroke gently. The shorty guy did not struggled as I whispered softly to him in mandarin to continue watch the free sex show as I continue to stroke his softened and scared little coke.

He did not struggled to my surprise as I felt his cock starts to get hard again in my hands. Then as I getting bold, I move my hand up his belt and unbuttoned his jean. I pull his jean down as he remains focus watching the couple making out in their clothes on.

I kneel down voluntarily as I suck on his cock when the shorty guy was surprise I sucked on him as he grab my hair pushing in his cock deeper into my mouth. I sucked him well as he cum in mouth within 5 mins. I spit out his dum in my mouth. I can see he has not got enough as he did not bothered to pull up his jean but instead started to shake his already soft cock again watching the unknown couples making love in front of us.

So I did a naughty move as I pull down my shorts and push his hand to feel my cock. He turned to me looking surprise as I was wearing a girl panties. I smile as I pull up my shirt to also shown him my bra I’m wearing. He’s gave me a funny smile and hugged me to him. Then he pulled up his jean and pull off my short completely before sucking my cock with my girl panties on.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

His suction was damned good and as I almost about to cum. He let go my cock from his mouth and stood up pulling up my shirt and sucks on my nipple with my bra on. His other hand was not free as he continues to wank my cock furiously.

I moaned shortly and return him a favour and stroke his tiny small cock fast as well. It was funny as we have 2 men hiding in the bushes masturbating for each other. And worst still I’m in girls bra and panties.

I did not know when the couple we peeped left as we both cum almost together stroking each other. Quietly without a word since start, he put on his jean and left. So I put back my clothes making sure no one sees my bra and panties Na Shea’s home. What a nice way to relive myself.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
whitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sarpok good story .
Old 23-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My lust for my 2 Malaysian tenants continues & I had an golden opportunity when both decided to rent my other empty room to their 2 cousins from Malaysia as well working for another famous nightclub at Lavendar.

So now, I have total 5 women living under the same roof as me including my Mother. I earned extra by volunteering cleaning both of their rooms as I guess they took pity of my mum plights. I usually will clean their room in the night or late evening when they left for work. I usually will wear their worn bra and panties while locking the door and on the air con. By doing this, I stopped patronising Geylang and rarely went to park & garden to prey for those dirty old uncles.

Especially one of my new tenant has a 36E cup breast. She was small built & skinny but surprisingly has a pair of big boobs which drive me crazy. I especially like to smell on her worn bra which makes me crazy.

The 4 girls also wore seducing clothings to me as much as I cannot remember since when they started walking around the hall with either their bra and shorts or t shirt or singlet with their panties. I will usually act as though nothing happened but in my heart is throbbing like crazy.

I also became their cooks as when I cooked meals on the weekends. I will cooked for them as well. The girls usually don’t cooked and the only food they cooked is instant noodle. So I became popular especially when I start preparing home cooked food for them. Since then, they also started to pay me extra.

Times were good living with 4beautiful women & my mum when all good things won’t last. The 36E breast girl was pregnant.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoyed your writing, keep it coming.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Having a permit and get pregnant is not allowed as I heard from the girls. They were all panicked as the earnings in Singapore is too good for them to give up and best of all, she don’t even know who’s the Father is as she had slept with many men for money. I acted innocently over hearing my tenants conversations as they always treated me like a little Brother or maid anyway.

I get to understand them better as they are rather poor in Malaysia and to give up the opportunity to make money in singapore is unacceptable. They do share with me at times earning more than 8000 a month do happens.

Ultimately to them abortion is the only solution and I was tasked to bring my tenant with 36E breast, sorry, I missed her breast. Her name is Yan by the way to one of the clinic in Jalan Besar. The abortion was done and she was weak. I hug her tight to me and we took a cab home that day.

It was my best enjoyable time. I disgustingly took advantage of her whenever I can the moment she was weak after the abortion. Emotionally she was sad and physically she was weak, Yan was 8 years my senior. I became someone she emotionally rely on since I was with her throughout the abortion.

I cannot forget when she was still drowsy as I hug her close to me to home on the cab. I pervertly uses my hands to touch her breast or arm to rub her, hugging her close to me on the way home. Yan was rather defenceless and I did it carefully not to overdo it. But the taxi Uncle keep looking back to the back mirror at her breast and gave me a wicked smile when we alight as I guess he must have seen me taking advantage of her in the cab.

So sickening as I still continues to take advantage of Yan after her abortion, I was also clearing my leave waiting for ORD so I have plenty of time at home. I cooked for her some tonic and help her with the washing as well. Waiting for her to bath while I prepare herb warm bathing water for her si I can peep at her while she bath. Yan has not been wearing bra while she was recuperating at home. You can imagine me bringing her food to her food and stare at her while she eats. I can see through her shirt and her big breast was throbbing. I was masturbate like hell after that making sure I used the girls panties to clean my cum after that.

Fairy tale does not happened to me as I do not get a chance to fuck even though I took care of Yan well. She did not even bothered to appreciate of me rather than paying me more money to take care of her. Yan just took me as someone who take cares of her when she’s sick and after 2 weeks of recuperating, she’s recovered and I back to my own self again.

Knowing I have not much luck with girls, I started to patronise Thai ladyboy at Desker. I remember the first ladyboy I had sex with was from Thailand with a big cock of almost 7.5 inch. She was quite manly and thus not much customer I guess. She offered me sex service for$20 only I remembered. Since I hv never tried a ladyboy, i decided to give it a try and we went to one of the temporary motel which I pay only $5.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, do continue sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1