The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Delete FR

The two of you when going to stop fighting?

To TS of this thread, i do not think H88 is okt, but it could be a case of "conflict of interest"
Let me give you my own personal opinion. H88 is moderator as well as TS and VB expert. His role as moderator have big conflict with his TS role as well as his personal agenda. i use to follow those Vb thread, his gang is famous for hooligan behaviour, he will try all sort of way to show people he and his gang is the best in all Vietnam stuff.

True enough he is an VN expert but come to the point where he become over zealous and egoistic, having a strong need to prove he is correct. There are many occasion where he become over personal, attacking his enemy who try to prove him wrong or better than him. Which thereafter he will keep denying and saiding there is nothing personal. Oh yes he is good with ruse and a hypocrite too.

I recall 1 incident which he try to get rid of 1 guy nick M.....who post something against him, he stalk and monitor that guy in other thread, organize mass zap against him till his rep pt went negative. After one of H88 lackey go talk peace with M... and ask M... to go apologize to H88 which in the end M... reluctant send a apology pm. Good 软硬兼施 ruse.

Another incident 1 guy nick tkk......post in hcm thread abt hooking VBs, H88 threaten to delete and direct him to post in adult discussion section. Then H88 gang come disturb and boycott his thread.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=530190&page=9

There is also one incident where H88 gang clone post photo of one of H88 enemy openly in the forum. Being a moderator, he should know it is against the rule but he did not removed it on the same day, allow the photo to be there for 2-3 days before he delete. To me this is a deliberate move.
Those who want to meet him or his gang and expose your identity to him better think twice.

Best solution is not to post anymore in his thread. For those who really wanted to post there, need to pay respect to the group of ah pek (H88 gang) first. Keep telling them how good they are, enough to make them happy.

Last edited by rachgu; 14-06-2015 at 10:45 AM.
Old 15-06-2015, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You don't really understand my sifu. He plannng for retirement in vietnam and always worry abt bad karma happen to him and his children in singapore though his wife left him. Lately he even have to delay his retirement plan.

He try organise many charity and donation in Vietnam, he hope can bring back all the good karma, i always tell my sifu, no matter what the past u do in vietnam, as long as u give yearly donation, you will bring back good karma for you and your children, but he always worry.

I advise him go beijing 101 despite his hair cannot grow, but he refuse listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncane88 View Post
My brother Hurricane88 is sick in the head...

When there is an issue about him, there is one dog who comes out to bark...
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 15-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
The two of you when going to stop fighting?

To TS of this thread, i do not think H88 is okt, but it could be a case of "conflict of interest"
Let me give you my own personal opinion. H88 is moderator as well as TS and VB expert. His role as moderator have big conflict with his TS role as well as his personal agenda. i use to follow those Vb thread, his gang is famous for hooligan behaviour, he will try all sort of way to show people he and his gang is the best in all Vietnam stuff.
Do please be careful when you poke your nose into other people's business which is of no concern to you.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 15-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Good Lord.

This is worse than Jurassic World.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iJohn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
You don't really understand my sifu. He plannng for retirement in vietnam and always worry abt bad karma happen to him and his children in singapore though his wife left him. Lately he even have to delay his retirement plan.

He try organise many charity and donation in Vietnam, he hope can bring back all the good karma, i always tell my sifu, no matter what the past u do in vietnam, as long as u give yearly donation, you will bring back good karma for you and your children, but he always worry.

I advise him go beijing 101 despite his hair cannot grow, but he refuse listen.
Tiagong no one gives two flying fucks about your Tofu la.
U this clone come here and carry his balls got good karma ah?
Old 15-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJohn69 View Post
Tiagong no one gives two flying fucks about your Tofu la.
U this clone come here and carry his balls got good karma ah?
LMFAO!
Just cain't help it but respond!

iJohn - before you bark, how about FIRST figuring out who are the cast of characters and where each stand at before you either attack or side with him!

Hilarious
SEAJ
Old 15-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iJohn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LMFAO!

iJohn - before you bark, how about FIRST figuring out who are the cast of characters and where each stand at before you either attack or side with him!

Hilarious
SEAJ
Not happy go Fark Johnbass or Hurricane88.
Good Boy!
Old 15-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Johncane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LMFAO!

Hilarious
SEAJ
haha...you talk like a low IQ idiotic clone cad...
Old 15-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LMFAO!

Hilarious
SEAJ
Side your loumou la side! Yak si la you!
Old 16-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

SEAJ support my sifu alot. Sifu also always said SEAJ very good with words, good to keep him as support.

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me to Vietnam to see see pretty ladies. i used to look for whores but after H88 teaching, i hate prostitute, only target decent girls. Now whenever i go Vietnam, 1 phone call many VBs queue up to meet me.

Now let me teach u abit

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% idiot that don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncane88 View Post
haha...you talk like a low IQ idiotic clone cad...

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 16-06-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

So many nonsense here, join our charity for this hungry ghost festival, we will conduct a big donation and give food to vietnam orphanage, all your bad karma will be removed.

At one occasion when we date girls, one question pop up from one girl to my sifu , "why you no hair?", my sifu shy and smile but was very upset, i been trying hard to help sifu to find a treatment for his hair loss. if anyone have a good hair loss treatment recipe let me or sifu know about it.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 21-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% idiot that don't.
This is the best, most solid piece of advice I have ever seen on SBF. Make me think for 2 fucking days.

Mifa, if I ever meet you, I will buy a you a drink.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1