The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP doors with peeping window

Once my target ML & I hit the comfort zone we will go outcall. Not only can get her to bathe with me, massage me naked & experiment all kinds of fuck patterns, problems like spa boss peeping through window during massage become a thing of the past.
Old 18-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
----------

Last edited by Chiamuichiew; 19-02-2018 at 12:24 AM.
Old 18-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Fuck u. Why still comment. The thread is already closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSPA View Post
Trouble maker spotted

Can't you see thread closed
LOLOLOLOLOL!! So easily triggered! Thread closed or not, 不是你说了算
Hahahahaha!
Old 18-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

hey bro

this thread is for us bros to share our experience.

If you like to start a thread war pls start a new thread.

By sabotaging one another you are all asking for own trouble and invite AV to say hello and drink kopi that is all.

Very silly

You must learn how to stay low profile even if you own a MP. Haiz

Lets keep the threads relevant to this topic. Thks.

If not you all keep arguing in all the threads and might as well close all threads and close sammyboy.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Realised that most legal massage joints now hav windows with a fucking big window. There is no privacy. Even tbough we r made to wear those one time use undies n doing decent massage but really hate the thought of customers or ML walk by and peep in.

I went to two joints recently. Decent ones. One of them the receptionist occassionally pop by n peep into the room for a quick glance. Another joint pissed me off. I was lying down doing my upper back and suddenly i realise the door window has a shadow cast in for about 15 seconds. I looked up and i stare at the lady boss face who is peeping into the room. She disappeared and I was so furious and i asked the ML why the lady boss peeped into the room for so long a period. Why...she like my hairy body or what?

I wanted to change and confront the lady boss but the ML comforted me and kept saying sorry.

I say come on we are in a decent joint for a decent massage and i expect a certain level of privacy

What are your tots bro? What would u do if the lady boss or other ML or customer peeped into the room

agree, I only go "decent massage place" where windows are "cover" or those build high up, you need to be 2.1m tall to peep in
Old 19-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
agree, I only go "decent massage place" where windows are "cover" or those build high up, you need to be 2.1m tall to peep in
If all bros has massage etiquette and don’t peep into others business whenever u walk pass. Then it doesn’t matter on the window. I don’t peep even though it is human dna to be curious.

Just to share a not so recent encounter. It is quite a thrill when I was receiving bbbj in one of my fav shop. The ML is new, didn’t know the trick of covering the window. As the next door have a new customer who just came in, the traffic was quite high. The bed is perpendicular to the door, and I can see many heads walking past my room. Any point of time if anyone just do a quick glance in would see the ML savoring my dick.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Massage room doors need to have peeping windows, it is required by law.
In some establishment, ML has to put $1000 deposit with the boss, and if caught with any handy panty act caught the deposits will be forfeited. The window acts as deterent but obviously it did not work.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

The gist is we accept the fact that window is a must but their own boss or staff should not peep at least. If not i also will peep hor n see how they feel.

Before u know it everyone peeps on one another

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
----------
Quote:
----------
hello clones....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
----------
Goodbye SGSPA. Moderators, thanks for banning SGSPA and cleaned up the posts.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Goodbye SGSPA. Moderators, thanks for banning SGSPA and cleaned up the posts.
he's got a few more clones and you can see from the signatures. a few already down, goldensand, cherrypink, celineyang etc...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-02-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Tonight i went to a joint in lavender. Only 3 staff. Pretty quiet.
She told me no one will peep or bother about us
Heavenly

Old 20-02-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Just like those Lao jiaos will know same as ktv scene.😁 People walk past will glimpse what doing inside 😁 sometimes I spotted few lonely souls inside the room common lah😄
Old 20-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

I think a reasonable size window is good enough. Some are real big for a MP

Old 20-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Once my target ML & I hit the comfort zone we will go outcall. Not only can get her to bathe with me, massage me naked & experiment all kinds of fuck patterns, problems like spa boss peeping through window during massage become a thing of the past.
Agreed. Unfortunately for joints that are licensed, windows for people to peep through would be a feature that we as customers have to live with.

In any case, maybe go at wee hours at night. From what I understand from the MLs from “clean” joints , that is the time they could go the extra mile for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1