The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

short story from photos section

https://sammyboyforum.com/showt...2#post16810602

characters

me

my distant uncle

his wife - aunty yan

my other uncle - uncle tay

aunty yan married my distant 'uncle', this year about 50 years old already. how on earth and why they got married back then i don't understand. they have one child, teen now. i think that uncle was quite rich back then but lost his fortunes.

every year we have christmas celebration, just a gift giving occasion actually, we usually gather at this rich uncle tay's penthouse, he will give out presents to everyone, usually quite good stuff like iphone for the kids and guys. i noticed him giving quite good bags to aunty yan... aunty yan usually came with her child, her husband skips this as his anti the occasion. i start to notice that aunty yan stopped opening her present in recent two years. her dressing has also started to improve also.

last year, i witnessed her coming out of the masterbed room with uncle tay. uncle tay acted normal and said she helped him remove the santa suit, which he will wear each year and the ladies love hugging him and taking photos with him. Uncle tay's wife is the traditional woman timid kind..

i pretended not to notice anything, but i was pretty sure uncle tay also helped to remove aunty yan's clothes in there as well.

that time i got closer to uncle tay. we went for massages together and stuff.. he's one rich pervert that's for sure. one day i finally brought up about aunty yan during foot massage. he looked at me with some hesitation but also some excitement. he told me to wait..

during lunch, he started to share the story. he told me how he got close to her 4 years ago after he saw her in a tighter red dress during CNY celebrations. come to think of it, i remember in that dress as well and how she caught my attention as well.

uncle tay: last time she always wear so aunty clothes. so that year the xmas i got her a few nice dresses. but size maybe wrong so a bit tight. but no regret leh, see her wear the red dress that day, buay tahan. see that butt want to grab. i got idea, went to room get hongpao wrap $500 inside. wait quite awhile when she going toilet i directed her to upstairs one. when she came out i told her i'm very impressed with her child, quite smart and well behaved la. i passed her the angpao, say it's for her child and I also want to sponsor her child tuition and computers like that. she on the spot so touched she teared. wah i quickly pull her in to hug her. but that time she quite innocent la, didn't hug me back, just broke down. i can understand why also, her husband so fucked up hardly give her money for her and kid. she was struggling for so long.. but song la, hug her can feel her neh press on me. but her arm were folded that time also. she still quite shy and not so open with me. i took her number say i will contact her about sponsoring for the tuition and everything. i touched her waist and guided her down back to living area. she's a good woman la, thank me profusely and also every year she will thank sincerely for the xmas presents...

me: then what happened after that?
Old 20-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

Camping to support TS....

Cheers
Old 20-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
nickotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, support too
Old 20-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
POP69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steam waiting for that moment now !
Old 20-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here with chips & float ..

Keep it up Ts
Old 20-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

Uncle Tay: you know she stayed back to help clear up. That time I really felt like making a move on her bring her go guest room and off her money for fucking but cannot la. This is reality. Not so easy one this woman so simple and innocent. I told her to go back and called cab for her, even gave her cab fare. She thank me like Siao, hold my hand someone when I pass her the money. At that time I thought hor seh liao.

Me: you called her the next day?

Uncle Tay: no. Learn ah boy. Must wait. Must establish a rely relationship first. She must see there’s something for her to lose, in case she’s not open minded to be my mistress let me bao. I called her one week later, let her wait and worry that I don’t call ma.

Me: Wah then you jio her go hotel?

Uncle Tay: no la... where got so fast. I ask her come out to go choose computer for her child lo. But before that, bring her go MBS makan at the restaurant up there. Luckily I reminded her we going some place attas asked her wear the dress gift. But she poor thing la no heels or matching shoes to wear. Can see she quite Paiseh with her shoes. I brought her go ferragamo buy a pair, she die die say no say cannot waste my money, I joke ask her give me a leg massage next time then she accept.. can see she was so uncomfortable in the shop. Go makan at the restaurant, she also out of place feeling, look so timid, the waiters think I traffick her sia. I had to remind her to enjoy the view also. During lunch I ordered wine insist she try, she a bit then tipsy also. While walking around see the view I hold her body a bit the waist area.

Me: then headed hotel room?

Uncle Tay: no la boy. You impatient leh. I wanted bring her go shoik more at the shoppes but she refuse also, say scared hubby see already question her where clothes come from also. Then ask about the computer say it’s already very generous already, so I bo bian bring her go elsewhere to buy. Luckily drove my Ferrari, see her get on then zaogeng also not bad, but her panties not sexy... she chose the cheapest at first but I in the end select the best Apple one la. She so touched can see her tearing. While paying at Cashier I put hand over her shoulder and hug for awhile. She never reject or anything. After that I ask her want watch a movie a not she say she better go back liao as child coming back. Reaching her house, she wanted to return me the shoes, say cannot let hubby see, hubby will accuse her of stealing his money and get violent, I could see some fear in eyes, think she kena beaten before. I explain to her can’t leave in my car also, my wife later think I affair, told her to say she borrowed from my wife for Job interview.. she didn’t want to go with it at first cos her hubby thinks no one will hire her for real.. then I had an idea, I should offer her a job!
Old 20-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

That’s the pro of being rich lol
Old 20-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Uncle Tay: before she got off she thanked me non stop again, I insisted she wait in the car let me open door for her like gentleman but she very malu cos my car flashy scared neighbors gossip. Before she got off, I touched her shoulders tel her don’t need feel so guilty or indebted to me. Then ask her if she wants a job, she said yes. I told her I have a lot of business next few days I bring her to each one let her test test she what she likes. She was very very grateful. I pulled her in for a hug, thinking she will reciprocate but she didn’t so quite awkward. Wasted la the wine effect gone. Thought maybe can kiss her head or what... she got off. i didn't text her until late evening. was hoping she will start the text but didn't.. i messaged her at 11.30pm, 'so tmr same time pick you up?' she reply immediately can see she was waiting for my message to come, saying 'ok. same place. must wear formal again?' i replied her, 'no, did hubby say anything about your heels?' yan : no i hid it in the cupboard but he just came back earlier and i told him i'm going for job interviews. he never say anything so i will go ahead. thank you so much for being so kind to me. you really change my life.' i told her don't thank me too early yet. must find a job for her first then see how.. but when i say job i got a job for her in mind already. Mistress job la haha.

me: then what happened the next day?

Last edited by Hardstick15by5; 20-12-2017 at 09:15 PM.
Old 20-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

now story draggy i apologise. will post more either later or tmr. sorry all.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Interesting story
Old 21-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS
Old 21-12-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

uncle tay: long story cut short, the next few days i everyday go pick her in my less flashy BMW around 10 am, then bring her go out makan. wah her dressing quite terok, i wanna buy clothes for her also hard. in the end she accepted to buy new clothes for her but must send her home before 3 pm as her hubby will end work around that time. i showed her some of my 'businesses' but i didn't bring her to my places. brought her to higher class spa, facial, massages. she got more used to my companionship and we often walk closely. so tempted to buy her lingerie but too early for that. can see she also start to get used to drinking wine and getting a bit tipsy. i can freely stroke her waist after the 3rd day. we talk a lot and bonded a lot, also found time to sign her child up for tuitions on weekends. i suggested back to back ones, so the child will be there for up to 3 hours. enough time for us in future to disappear and fuck. haha. even bring her go gold class movie, she also didn't ask why go for a movie. regret going gold class cos can't cuddle with her. but i order 2 wines for her alone and she got tipsy, slept through most of the movie but i got her to hold my hand before she dozed off. after she snooze liao, i let go already, waited too long, touched her shoulders gently, rub slowly downwards she no reaction i buay tahan liao slide in her top cup her neh squeeze abit then put finger into her bra and bua her nipples, can feel they already hard, bua her nipple until she start to move a lot. good thing i booked the entire gold class cinema scared she moan. bua until sian already, my hand go under the blanket, a bit hard at first but manage to push my hand inside her tight 3 quarters and panties , felt her bush never shave before, i like. fingered her for awhile, she horny hugged my arm... good thing la she can cum down there a lot. very wet. before she get close to orgasm i quickly stop let her horny hope she will ask me to fuck her later... rest of movie i quite bored also fell asleep.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

camping here for more
Old 21-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it coming TS!!! Nice and interesting story..
Old 21-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 19
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

support. camping for more.
sailsingapore,CoCk shoCk,S.B.Y.1,ah rat,Linkus,Jay Chou,Smoky7,sky_liner2,marlboroken,Imogen,SG10,Rib eyes,esssinine,Hanster,bigbirdbird,tuyet,Vampirede vil,ejectjoy,Rasta Marley,nitecrawllerr,owen10,lonebonker,Havanna Slicks,kim-seng-heng,wally888,CumExplorer,ah rat,slicker69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1