The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Gyarados deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

camping for more
Old 24-12-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, I'm a gugu for the arrival of my 2nd nephew again 🤗🎊🎉 Merry Xmas Baby!
Old 25-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Peeps,

Iry would like to take the opportunity to wish all

A Merry Joyful Christmas!

Here's a video i created just for you guys. Hope you will enjoy it. Have a great x'mas!

https://vimeo.com/248649971?ref=em-v-share
Old 26-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Samster

Happy Boxing Day!

I about to open up my friends' gifts now as i just done with whatever houseworks i need to do. My mom falls sick already after 2 days of going in and out of hospital. I was not enough rest too for past 2 days as after the birth of my 2nd nephew, i went straight to my bro's house to sleepover with my mom. If not it will be troublesome for him to send me back. I had about 7 hours of sleep but still felt so tired. Probably due to the drinking before i went to hospital (I had a gathering at friend's place which already set the date & had 3 bottles of red wines :O) and i not used to sleep at different bed. But, i still going on strong (better touchwood 1st). Just now i felt hungry (recently i feel hungry now and then. Jialat, going to be pui chee hahaha) so i cooked some noodles with the leftover veggies that my mom cooked earlier. I'm not those who will waste food. I quite different from newer generation who don't give a damn about whether food will be wasted and so on. After eating, I have to wash whatever dishes that needed to be washed. I cleaned the area where my mom has to sleep as she fell aslept at the sofa. It was raining so have to do the check of making sure clothes were not outside, closing the windows etc. And, that's where i have the time to write this. Ok, i gonna rest now as I working tomorrow. Goodnight cum good morning!
Old 27-12-2017, 05:04 AM
Samster

Knocked off around 3 plus just now and aligned at my area market to pay my bill. I still in dilemma whether should i ate as my mouth itched again. Of cuz I had my dinner earlier on but recently, I had been eating more than usual. I walked past the stalls, didn't expected much to open due to that timing but i was wrong! 2 - 3 were opened & 1 of them it my fave, Lor Mee! My feet automatic walked to the stall and I placed my order zzzzzz. Here at home, i having this at this hour! Early breakfast indeed lol. The must add in for Lor Mee definitely will be garlics and vinegar. Lot Mee is 1 of the dishes I wanna learn to cook. Currently my 1st I wanna learn to cook is Fried Hokkien Prawns Mee. My fave of all times. Don't doubt me, I know how to cook one hor. My signature dishes are fish maw abalone soup and Aglio Olio. Those who tasted before, definitely will still linger at the thought of it lol.

Life without my mom at home 😥😪😭

Soon, I think i will be BBW haha haha
Old 29-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

I posting this out is to let u guys know how i really feel when i didn't offend anyone but yet kana such shit. To those who seen my work thread before will be thinking that I am a fierce or attitude person. For those already met, will realise in person, I'm a friendly and chatty person. I did explain to them, why i have to be somehow stern for my work thread regulations.

This is what happened on my work thread. This coward only knows how to zap but dunno how to leave his /her manner by his /her nick. It funny that someone dislikes your thread but yet still wanna see. See le buey soong then gong jiaowei. I work in this field of cuz is to let others fuck la. I wanna tell this person, since u wanna fuck me, please prepare some cash. If bo lui, probably can see my pics to pcc. 不要吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸. If it a lady, sorry u don't have a lanjiao, how to fuck me. To those who dislike me, just put me in 'ignore list'. Why wanna make yourself suffer by going through my thread then being unhappy. So now u guys know, there are these kinda people who u didn't know what's their issues. I just wanna tell this person, GET A FUCKING LIFE THAN TO BE A COWARD KEYBOARD WARRIOR. DIU! _l_

Last edited by Iryiris; 29-12-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old 29-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Relax TS. First of all, congrats on the arrival of your 2nd Nephew!! Secondly, there is no point in getting angry over some god knows whoever is behind the keyboard. This is internet. We can choose to ignore. Thirdly, merry Xmas and happy new year to u.
Old 29-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Thanks dude.

Nah I'm cool. The reason i posted that is just want others know this is how my regulars were zapped for no reason. Something similar like this. If i those who giving bad services, cheat on people, blah blah blah, that's still valid reasons to zap. But dislike my thread, I'm speechless. For me points are not super important for me. These people can zap all they want.

Nevertheless, happy new year to u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
Relax TS. First of all, congrats on the arrival of your 2nd Nephew!! Secondly, there is no point in getting angry over some god knows whoever is behind the keyboard. This is internet. We can choose to ignore. Thirdly, merry Xmas and happy new year to u.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Another moment of glory again.

Old 30-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

http://xingzuonew.com/docYTBSZytaTmpLaEU9/3698#myxz

This is a link about my star sign as a Gemini. It stated from next month onwards, i would have better luck. Hopefully it true though. That's this part of the sentence in the article i am so agreed to it. It said my natural straight forwardness will somehow spoil what actually supposed to be good. Well, i definitely going agree with both hands up for what's going on to me these period of times. My bluntness and short tempered did bring me troubles cos alot will think that I'm an attitude person.

http://www.cocohk.today/post/713386?r=hahaplay

This is a test on what words come to your mind at 1st impression. Mine is '受伤'.

I should say, it kinda true of what it said about my personality. I have a bad temper. I can bear with things but to a certain limit. I just wanna ensure my points of eruption, there won't be a fire if that's no smokes. As long it not overboard, i actually can ignore it. If people wanna step onto my tail or stir at me, i can't be sitting there and watch it. If it getting out of points / hands, i definitely will strike back. I think everyone will behave the same bah. Those who always tell me, aiya don't have to care la, ignore la blah blah blah, u won't feel pain til needle poke onto your skin. I'm not someone who act girly, demure to impress guys. I'm a very much blunt person who u either like or hate me. For me, i dislike being a faker. To everyone, i always the true self. I don't believe in acting up a fake personality. This applies to my work too. Doesn't mean i will be 100% demure when serve my clients. I feel disgusted if i faking it out too. It sends chills all over me eeeee. I am what i am and i feel comfortable with it. 我做人的宗旨是我对人直率真诚,我不偷不抢不骗,问心无愧。

Last edited by Iryiris; 30-12-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Hey peeps,

Today marks the last day of the year on earth and we will be welcoming 2018. What is your new year resolution? For mine, let me list it over here then.

2018 RESOLUTION

• Hope to establish my own online business in this brand new year. The fact is i already placed some orders to trial on it. I guess i will ask my supplier to send the goods somewhere next week and i will rock n roll on it.

• I really wish i can clear my debts asap so I can really retired from this field without hesitation. That of cuz i hope my business shows results. If not, it will be tedious.

• I just hope things will improve to my family and my financial & of cuz, my future. Age is going up each year and youth won't wait for me anymore. I just wanna earn as much as for now, not exactly to lead a luxury life but it for rainy days.

.... Alternative Resolution........Lol (just for fun of it)

* If I have extra bucks or money drops from sky, I wish i can fly all the way to Korea and plastic my whole face ha ha ha ha ha. So people can shut their fucking mouths on me and it my turn to diss them hahahahaha (very bad of u Iry). Walk also got wings LOL.

* If ti gong really dotes on me, it even better i can travel every now and then to explore more. So next time if i end up zao lor i know which place most suit me hahahahaha.

* This is a very faraway and almost mission impossible dream. Find a rich guy and just married sua hahahahaha. Don't even need to announce retirement, just leave immediately.

The above 3 are based on author's imagination. It definitely WON'T happen or probably just 1 out of 3 will come true.

Once again, Happy New Year. Have a wonderful year ahead!
Old 01-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Hey peeps,

Just wanna wish you guys.....

Gone were the bad times if you ever encountered in 2017. Hope in year 2018, good times will occur to you and if in times that's any low peak circumstances, may you brave through the storm. Happy 2018!
Old 01-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iryiris View Post
Thanks dude.

Nah I'm cool. The reason i posted that is just want others know this is how my regulars were zapped for no reason. Something similar like this. If i those who giving bad services, cheat on people, blah blah blah, that's still valid reasons to zap. But dislike my thread, I'm speechless. For me points are not super important for me. These people can zap all they want.

Nevertheless, happy new year to u!
Happy new year Iris. I experienced the same thing before. People even sabo my post. haha. SBF is like this. Haters gonna hate.

Subscribing to your thread and will up your point for fantastic sharing. Keep it up!
Old 01-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Happy new year dude! Thanks for ur support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdudutz View Post
Happy new year Iris. I experienced the same thing before. People even sabo my post. haha. SBF is like this. Haters gonna hate.

Subscribing to your thread and will up your point for fantastic sharing. Keep it up!
Old 02-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

I was reading newspaper and i came across this news.

I really went OMG :O

At least for this lady, it was a sponsored procedures she went through. In real life, there are people who really spend to do that. I would say plastic surgery is the same like tattoo. It will get addicted to it if you are into it.

I told my mom that the last time, that's this quote. 世界没有丑女人, 只有懒女人 . 3分靠自己,7分靠打扮。Now is not the same anymore. 世界没有丑女人,只有没钱的女人。3分靠自己,7分靠整容。This applies to both genders to be frank. World is not the same as compared to last time. Don't you agree?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread