The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -244 / Power: 0
BadEye BadEye BadEye
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Looking forward to the next update .
Old 07-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
robocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for update too
Old 07-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
guoxiaojin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story!
Old 19-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yy920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 19-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
RedTub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please update soon
Old 19-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry about the long wait.
---------------------------------------

Didn’t go home, instead I went over to MM’s apartment to wait for her. MM gave a set of keys previously and the pin code to her place. As I exited the lift, I saw MM’s apartment brightly lit. MM is back early, it’s only slightly pass mid-night. Keyed in the pin and was about to call out to MM. The worst situation was right in front of my eyes. MM was totally naked in a doggie position on the sofa and a plump guy was f**king her from behind. My entrance didn’t startled them, instead MM was still moaning away,

MM: “Ahh.. Ahh… Don’t stop, don’t stop!”

The guy with his back facing me abide to her request and went on pumping MM. At this moment, the anger overflowed my mind. This adulterous pair didn’t even have the shamefulness to stop when I enter. I dashed over pulled the guy off MM and swing a punch right into his face. It was then I recognized the guy to be QX. The mind boggling questions came into my mind, “Wasn’t MM and QX loggerheads?” I went on to rain a few more punches onto QX. I stopped only when MM held onto me and pulled me away.

MM: “Stop! GN stop! You want to kill him?”
QX: “You crazy guy! I am going to sue you for this!”
GN: “Sue me? You are screwing my girl and I am going to sue you for rape!”
QX: “You naïve idiot. Your girl is long ago not your girl anymore.”
MM: “Stop it both of you. GN, can you please go off first? We will talk tomorrow.”

That request gave me a tight slap. I threw MM’s apartment key at her and left without even looking back. Both anger and heart broken filled my head and little head took over the thinking as I was driving out of sentosa, I called YQ and blabbered to her what happened.

YQ: (Over the phone) “WHAT! No wonder they were always the same project pair recently instead of me or XL. Sorry GN, I really didn’t know about it. I thought they were only becoming friendlier as classmates. Where are you now? I come over and accompany you.”
GN: “I am driving out of sentosa. No need. I just need to vent my grievances and anger. I will be going home to rest and cool it off. Thank you for listening to me. You rest early. You still need to go to classes tomorrow.”
Without waiting for a reply, I ended the call and drove home. Once home, I poured myself a large glass of cordon bleu and downed half of it in one gulp. Still trying to piece up what happened and calming down from the anger. A whatsapp message came in, its from YQ. “Open Sesame!” and that followed immediately with a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was YQ and XL.

YQ: “We were worried about you. XL overheard our conversation and followed me.”
GN: “Told you I am ok. Just wanted to cool down. You all shouldn’t have come over. Tomorrow you all still have classes.” Opening the door and letting them in.
XL: “We are friends and you have been helping us since we were here in sg. We also think MM shouldn’t have cheated on you and we wouldn’t side her.”
GN: “Don’t talk about it any more. Damn angry already.”
YQ: (Elbowed XL) ”ok ok. Let’s just have a drink together and talk about other stuff.”
XL: “Ya, don’t worry about our class. It’s just one lecture and one of those that can skip without any impact on attendance.”

YQ and XL tried very hard to chat just about any other things from the recent movie they watched, to the late night show airing on the TV and the place they planning to go this weekend. I wasn’t very involved in their conversation and just gulping my drink away. In less than 2 hours, we had finished the half bottle of cordon bleu and another new bottle. Although most of it was downed by me, the girls were also getting pretty tipsy. I noticed that when XL started babbling about her arrangements with 李总。

XL: “干爹is also not a good person, just like MM. Like father like daughter. Say pity my situation and want to support me for my school fees and living expenses. Make me his干女儿 is also just for show only. In the end also want to F**k me.”
YQ: “Huh! He is actually like that! 色伯伯! GN! How come all men are like that! Just want to sleep with us. I like you….do you know that! Please don’t do this to me and just want to sleep with me.”
XL: “All men are the same! That色伯伯 is worst! GN, come. Let me tell you a big secret…..”
XL crawled closer to me and whispering into my ears. YQ was pulling onto her oversized T-shirt.
YQ: ”Don’t be selfish! What secret! I want to know also!”
XL: (Whispering) ”Do you know this afternoon to seduce you and have sex with you was on purpose? 干爹 instructed me to do that before he left. He gave me $50k for that… hehe…”
YQ: “Wei!!! What you all saying!”

The next moment XL’s T-shirt tore and slipped off her shoulders exposing her light pink lacy bra. It was rather translucent and I could see the outline of her pinkish brown nipples. Confused with the sight in front of me and what XL just said. While I was still digesting what XL said about李总 paid her to seduce and have sex with me, XL turned over and grabbed onto YQ’s baseball shirt and trying to pull them open as well. The girls went into a big wrestling match.

YQ: “Hahaha…. I didn’t do it on purpose! GN, help me! Yeek!!!”
Before I could do anything, several buttons of YQ’s baseball shirt popped and XL was still trying to pull her shirt off totally.
GN: “Wei! You girls don’t hurt yourself. Enough lah. Be softer also, don’t disturb the neighbours.“

Although I have all windows closed and aircon turned on, no idea how loud were the girls actually. I patted on XL’s back trying to get her attention to stop. My watch got caught on her bra in the tussle, XL’s bra came loose after a few tugs. XL stopped her wrestling with YQ and grabbed onto her bra to cover up.

XL: “AHHH…. GN!!!”
YQ: “Thank you darling! Hahahaha!”
GN: “Ooops… It was an accident. My watch got caught.”
XL: “I’m going to get you for this!”
Old 03-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

XL turned over and pounced onto me. She stuffed my head in between her big assets and strapped her bra behind my head. She pulled her bra backwards trying to suffocate me with her assets and squeezing my head. Although I don’t mind being stuffed with her breast, they were really making me breathless. To get out of the situation, I tried to turn my head and started licking search for her nipple.
XL: “Hahaha…. Very ticklish!”
YQ: “Let go of my darling! Don’t hurt him!” YQ was trying to pull XL’s bra off the back of my head to free me.
At last I managed to latch onto her right nipples and I started licking and suckling. XL let go of her bra and instead held onto my head giving off a soft moan. YQ took the chance and slip XL’s bra off her.
YQ: “What about me!” Following that comment, YQ started taking off her shirt and bra as well. Still suckling and licking XL’s nipples, I reached for YQ’s asset and started massaging them. Pulling them closer to each other, I placed both of their breast close together and started licking alternately. The girls engaged in a DFK as well. At this moment, my hands were in auto-roaming mode all across the back, other breast and butt cheeks of both girls. YQ was in a tight denim shorts and XL in loose berms. Unknowingly I have already unbuttoned both of their bottoms. XL broke off her kiss with YQ and started stripping off all her clothes. She then went on to strip me of my pants while I was lying down on the sofa French kissing YQ who was on top of me. XL engulfed my fully erected lil’bro into her mouth and deep throat BBBJ him. YQ stood herself high up on the sofa and took off her clothings in my full view. Without any warning, YQ knelt down over my head and anchored her lil’sister into my face. Holding onto her butt, I adjusted her position to better allow me to lick her clit. YQ was already wet with juices even before I started my routine. The room was now filled with YQ’s moan and XL’s slurping sound.
YQ: “Ahh!..... Ahh!…uhmm!!.”
XL took in my feedback and her BBBJ skills are getting much better. This feeling made me miss MM’s BBBJ and sensitive lil’sister. At the same time, flashes of QX screwing MM came and the heart break and anger overwhelmed me as well. Suddenly, a warm feeling on lil’bro followed by a loud moan came. XL have mounted lil’bro and riding in cowgirl position. XL was grabbing onto YQ’s asset and massaging them from behind at the same time. Those angry and sad thoughts were placed aside. I diverted those feelings to concentrate in having sex with these two lovely girls that is more realistic situation before me.
XL: “Ahh… Ahh… Ahhh… Ahh…”
YQ: “Arghhhhh!!! Arghhhhh!!”
YQ came and wetted my face with all her sweet juices. She got off me and laid beside me to lick off her juices from my face which eventually became a DFK. XL was happily riding lil’bro in a regular pace. Feeling that she is not getting anywhere towards her orgasm in this manner, I got up and placed her sitting on the back ledge of the sofa. Pressing her back onto the wall and lifting her legs high up wide open, I drove lil’bro hard and fast into her.
XL: “YES! YES!! Ahh ahh ahh ahh…. Faster!” YQ was sit on the sofa, watching and shocked from the rough sex.
XL: “AHHHH…… AHHHHHHHHHH!” In just after a couple of minutes, XL came and her juices was squirting out after every pump of lil’bro. She went jellyed and slipped down onto the sofa. I didn’t stop at her and turned over to YQ, who was still shocked from the scene just now.
GN: (Whispering) “My dear, don’t worry. I won’t be rough with you.”
YQ have been a very nice FB. Since my relationship with MM have turned soured to this stage, YQ might eventually become my girl. I would not want to be so rough with her if she didn’t want it this way. I laid YQ down onto the sofa and slide onto her starting to catbath her all over from top to bottom and back again to kiss her. Naturally and smoothly, I enter her now dripping wet lil’sister in missionary with tight hug. Slowly, softly and at a constant pace I pumped YQ. YQ was enjoying it fully with constant soft moan feedback into my ears.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

thanks for the update
Old 04-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
trypticon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrypticon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do please keep the story coming .
Old 04-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
Immorally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 21-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Happy new year to all!
-----------------------------------

The glaring sunlight and numbness on my arms woke me. It’s already morning. In my arms laid YQ and XL was sleeping on the other side of the couch. While I was recalling what happened last night, my phone rang and it was 李总。
GN: “Hello李总?”
李总: “ Young man, you free later? We need to talk about you and MM. Can you come over to meet me at the hotel café?”
GN: “ok. I will call you when I reach. Should be around noon.”
李总: “Sure. I am free today, anytime is ok.”
After putting down the phone, I woke the girls up and headed to wash up. All the different thoughts were running through my mind about what李总want to talk about. Have he gotten to know about MM and QX? Does he know about the fight last night? While I was in deep thoughts, YQ walked in to relief herself. Peeing sound and a soft fart broke my thoughts and I turned to stare at her. She stucked her tongue out and gave me a cheeky smile. I gave her head a ruffle and walked out. Nothing much conversed with the girls and I sent both of them back to their hostel. Reached the hotel café slightly after 11am and I called李总 to inform him. Sat down at the usual table and waited for him while sipping coffee to clear my mind.
李总: “Young man, you are early. Not working today?”
GN: “Hi uncle, working but will go to office later.” While replying him, I signaled the waitress for her to serve李总.
GN: “What do you want to talk to me about?”
李总: “Yes, I got to know what happened last night and my girl have done you wrong. MM is very guilty of it, but she and QX have hit off quite accidentally. MM feels that you have been supportive to her when she reach Singapore and she is grateful. She was wondering if her feelings to you was gratefulness or love, and she chose to take it as gratefulness. My daughter doesn’t know how to settle this and asked me for help and advice. You know I only have this precious daughter, everything must be for her best interest. I hope I can help her to resolve this in a peaceful manner.”
GN: “ok, uncle so what are you suggesting?”
李总: “Great, that’s the way man should be, gracious and look forward. Since you have not been totally fateful to her as well and you have gotten your fair share of benefits both intimate and monetary, I hope you can let her go.”
Initially, I did not understand what he meant by that statement. Sometime later after I settle with the break up, I understood from XL that李总 knew all along of the various sexual session that we had. He was also the one ‘promoting’ QX to MM. Finally, I understood that it have been in李总’s plan all along. He does not approve of me and MM due to the different social status. He have been more supportive of her with QX due to some business relationship that he has with QX’s father. 李总 had used XL to seduce me and ‘leak’ the news to MM that I am unfaithful to her. In addition, he introduced all his ‘friends’ to me to get me occupied so that QX can get closer to MM. His ‘friends’ are all his business contacts that are trying to get into his good books.
李总: “Uncle, understand that you are hurt, but you have also hurt QX. He is now thinking of suing you for hitting him. Let me cut you a perfect deal. You help me do a job and I will persuade QX to drop the charges.” (Looking very hard at me.)
GN: “Yes, Please go on?”
李总: “I have an ongoing deal with an entertainment magnate from Dubai that he is buying a plot of land in china , but we have not been able to come to an agreement for the price of the deal even after many time wasting negotiation. This guy have a habit of not focusing on the discussion most of the time and instead luring me into play games with him. I am running out of patience in entertaining him all the time. This time round he have invited me to one of his entertainment establishment and I don’t feel like going. You go on my behalf, if you can close the deal with him with my target price then I will cut a 1% commission to you. If you have the ability to close it even above my target price, I will give you 50% of the extra difference. But there should be no deal if it is below my target price. You will bear all the loss if that happens. I will cover the cost of the trip.”
Old 21-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Ahgongpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro!
Happy new year to you too
Old 22-02-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Melinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story! Camping!!!
Old 23-02-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

your story is nice ts, more please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1