The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
L6H66 G18

Looks: Sweet 7/10 GND
Voice: speak mandarin
Body: 1.5m, a bit bah bah, milky white smooth skin
Boobs : C enhanced
CBJ: typical
FJ: Accomodative, cum in pussy.
GFE: friendly, cordial. Not slutty enough. No excitment
RTF: When felt like bonking long time GF.

her name is ah may.

pretty face, even prettier boobs.

she paste her photo on her cupboard.

if she upload this photo on her fb, all bros sure want to add her.

i imagine if i bump into her at a club. she will easily b one of most desirable girls w her looks & boobs.
Old 21-02-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

in the mood to eat pho at lor 20 but okt not in the mood to serve customer, nvrmind... come back another day

since in the neighbourhood liao... ok dropped by this house, been a while since the last time i stepped into this house, came without any target... then recalled got this milf with big jugs, ok on her then:

g10
name is 🐜
i thought big n tall (normally when saw her
last time), but actually not tall, bah bah gnd type.
boobsy, min big b to c, touch-able, soft but i thot i felt something underneath (tbc next time)
not fair
forget got bush anot (nvr paid attention due to short timing)
short hair, tired face (expected since almost 2 yrs liao)
ok friendly n chat-able
english level i dunno
blow soft type but still felt good after a while, not a badminton player
peck-able, me not a fan of av style jub
foreplay, can skip
cowgirl a while then woof-woof, tight enuf for a milf, good back cushion, no rush to pull after fire
massage for a while here n there
rather rushing me out even tho no buzz yet
1 rôp nia to test water

overall ok, will try 1 hr next time to c if she is fun-er when time is long

okt frenly as usual, no cny price, 👍
Old 21-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had a very bad experience when I went for overnight at h66 last week... the girl is my regular, not going to say who, not her fault because i super last minute, like one hour before only asked if there is slot.

why bad experience? because the boss let the girl go drink before that, which include my girl which is totally drunk and whole night I sexcited and waited for her, but she can only vomit and sleep. as much as i want, being a gentleman I can't do anything. even that I cant sleep well due to my expectation. I tried to call the house the next day but the boss not around, I hope to talk to the boss again, if not my money really gone wasted leh...
Old 21-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if g6 still around? Really cute girl, reminds me of may j lee from 1 million dance studio
Old 21-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkuo View Post
had a very bad experience when I went for overnight at h66 last week... the girl is my regular, not going to say who, not her fault because i super last minute, like one hour before only asked if there is slot.

why bad experience? because the boss let the girl go drink before that, which include my girl which is totally drunk and whole night I sexcited and waited for her, but she can only vomit and sleep. as much as i want, being a gentleman I can't do anything. even that I cant sleep well due to my expectation. I tried to call the house the next day but the boss not around, I hope to talk to the boss again, if not my money really gone wasted leh...
55555 ... I only heard of die cock stand .... never heard of sleep cock stand ... 55555
Old 21-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

is girl 3 rite bro
Old 21-02-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

what will u do if you are being asked to work overnight on your off day?
That pretty much answer your own question.
Old 22-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
what will u do if you are being asked to work overnight on your off day?
That pretty much answer your own question.
Lolz 😂 can only feel LL
Old 22-02-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
55555 ... I only heard of die cock stand .... never heard of sleep cock stand ... 55555
Hi siam66. What's "55555"? Kupkunkrub (thanks).
Old 22-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Any girls give AR in this house?
Old 22-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Mthrfckr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Anyone know if g6 still around? Really cute girl, reminds me of may j lee from 1 million dance studio
Last week CNY she still here. But today okt told me went back already. Don't know what happened. So sudden. If due to health reason then I probably should go get a checkup cos I did everything with her. Lol.
Anyone got her number? Feel like sending her a msg

Last edited by Mthrfckr; 22-02-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 22-02-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi siam66. What's "55555"? Kupkunkrub (thanks).
Sawadee ( Hello ) Adonis ... 55555 means hahahahaha .... ha in thai means 5 ... thai people also like to say 55555 na
Old 23-02-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mthrfckr View Post
Last week CNY she still here. But today okt told me went back already. Don't know what happened. So sudden. If due to health reason then I probably should go get a checkup cos I did everything with her. Lol.
Anyone got her number? Feel like sending her a msg
Woah how come so sudden... btw ur everything including raw?

Any bros know what happen to g6?
Old 23-02-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

looks like g3 also bye bye liao
👋 👋
Old 23-02-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
looks like g3 also bye bye liao
👋 👋
G3 gone because she drunk the nite and one of the bros fuck her raw !! to the bros why u done that ?? pity the girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1