The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: MP doors with peeping window

well, agree

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

this is why those MP with big windows I don't go back anymore. We are not animals in a zoo, come on.

agree that with such big window might as well go to open concept shop and so much cheaper. We pay for the privacy and enjoyment plus comfort. if the staff or lady boss peeps I will go and fuck her upside down until her XX sore
Old 22-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
Agreed. Unfortunately for joints that are licensed, windows for people to peep through would be a feature that we as customers have to live with.

In any case, maybe go at wee hours at night. From what I understand from the MLs from “clean” joints , that is the time they could go the extra mile for you.
Haha ... wee hours of the AM before closing time very fun. Experienced once at 2am. I thought the ML would just get the session over with and clock-out. But she seem to have renewed energy to do all the extras. Just like we all, maybe, feel more active when nearing knock-off time at work But soon closing at such wee hours may be a thing of the past.

The viewing windows on doors can be almost as wide as the door itself, but does not appear to deter ML at some joints, that's for sure. Don't know how and why they still dare. I scared kanna secretly video-ed only
Old 22-02-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Massage room doors need to have peeping windows, it is required by law.
In some establishment, ML has to put $1000 deposit with the boss, and if caught with any handy panty act caught the deposits will be forfeited. The window acts as deterent but obviously it did not work.
Uncle advise bruddeers
Dont believe everything people says
Old 22-02-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Realised that most legal massage joints now hav windows with a fucking big window. There is no privacy. Even tbough we r made to wear those one time use undies n doing decent massage but really hate the thought of customers or ML walk by and peep in.

I went to two joints recently. Decent ones. One of them the receptionist occassionally pop by n peep into the room for a quick glance. Another joint pissed me off. I was lying down doing my upper back and suddenly i realise the door window has a shadow cast in for about 15 seconds. I looked up and i stare at the lady boss face who is peeping into the room. She disappeared and I was so furious and i asked the ML why the lady boss peeped into the room for so long a period. Why...she like my hairy body or what?

I wanted to change and confront the lady boss but the ML comforted me and kept saying sorry.

I say come on we are in a decent joint for a decent massage and i expect a certain level of privacy

What are your tots bro? What would u do if the lady boss or other ML or customer peeped into the room
Uncle just came from mp. Decent one also.
Door got A5 window. Plcae clean, towels clean. Maggi also clean.
When Maggi milk me for $50, the window got a slide to cover. Then everything is decent again.
Old 22-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Small windows still ok.
Got meet before my ML massage me halfway, another ML come in then stare at me for a good 10seconds, and just leave without saying anything. Got window for her to see not enough, need open door. -_-
Old 22-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
Small windows still ok.
Got meet before my ML massage me halfway, another ML come in then stare at me for a good 10seconds, and just leave without saying anything. Got window for her to see not enough, need open door. -_-
Which MP joint is this?

Lets share n avoid these joints.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM View Post
Uncle just came from mp. Decent one also.
Door got A5 window. Plcae clean, towels clean. Maggi also clean.
When Maggi milk me for $50, the window got a slide to cover. Then everything is decent again.
Wah window is a transformer. Really more than meets the eye haha... steady la uncle. So far the ones I go to have some design that partially covers the window. And if the room light is dimmer than outside, you actually cannot see what is going on inside... clearly anyway... the ML hands can still roam one heh...
Old 22-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

agree man... i ever see before, can see from inside but outside cannot look in one.... still paste sticker saying no hanky panky in the rooms... hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Wah window is a transformer. Really more than meets the eye haha... steady la uncle. So far the ones I go to have some design that partially covers the window. And if the room light is dimmer than outside, you actually cannot see what is going on inside... clearly anyway... the ML hands can still roam one heh...
Old 22-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BitchFCker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am new here but a few shops that i been to all have windows one is it a requirement by the government?
Old 22-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

there are some decent joints without windows and ML took the opportunities to HJ customer.
Old 22-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YouandME2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually if room dark dark got window also cannot see a shit... i am still ok as long if its dark and hard to see
Old 22-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

This happened some years ago. Went to one of those legit joints. Patronised this particular ML for a while, but didn't ask her for HJ even though i very much desired it. Then one day, while we were on the second level of the shop, in one of the bigger rooms, she asked me if I wanted hj. I said of course. She asked me why i had never asked her for it. I said I am a shy guy, and wasn't sure if she provided it, so dared not ask. She gave me a sultry smile, and caressed my face. Then she reached for my dick and lovingly milked it. I was literally moaning, as i slipped my hand into her panties to finger her wet, nether lips. All the pent up tension between us finally found some release. i would like to think she had been eyeing my lanjiao all this time. The mutual pleasuring was fun: we kissed, but I was more keen on feeling her slimy mucus. This went on for a while. All of a sudden, the ML stopped, and fumbled with the towel, trying to cover my loins. She said someone had seen us. CCB, the recep must have been peeping for close to a min before the ML caught sight of her. A week later, i found out the ML was fined by management and let off with a stern warning. She started avoiding me and never served me again.

Lesson learnt: want to play, steer clear of places with these fucked up doors.

Last edited by tangerinesex; 22-02-2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old 22-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: MP doors with peeping window

i think door window is bedek
i got go many mp masage
the maseus still got ask me gq
if ok she hang something cover window
then proceed to special
Old 22-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite correct.. it is like that yellow paper hang at door. AV come, see got window, ah ok ... All clean, all clear..

Some MP put hook or tape to put towel or calendar when the action begins..

But some window for the owner of MP to check so they don't lose licence multiple times.. usually ML know when owner in, owner out makan or owner lazy and proceed.. so window only prevent FJ, unless they cover up or late at night..

Still got MP, by appointment only, lock main door (usually OWO), window big big still safe... Ha ha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1