The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

My first time doing raw with my ex gf was back in poly days. Normally we will have protection sex but I always wanted to did her raw and see how different is the feel. However always didn't manage to get her consent in this matters thus i consulted a friend of mine who is well known to have raw with most of his GF on how to go about it. The solution from my friends then is simply "La ga yi song loh".(Hokkien)

Perhaps then I was very inexperienced thus normally didn't have lots of foreplay to my gf. That day I left, right ,up ,down ,suck, lick until she buay tahan. Can heard her breathing getting very heavily and keep wriggling her body. I softly whisper to her that I just want to poke her raw and see what is the feel that all. Will definitely pull it out after a few poke and cap it. Ha ha. Which guy which have a right sense of mind will cap it back after feel the moist and warm pussy covering your "brother".

However she keep reminding me that I must shoot it outside else she will get pregnant. Likely it my first time doing in raw and in no time I feel the urged of cumming soon. I quickly jam E brake and rested on her to calm down my dick first. My gf though I had cummed liao and say "都叫你射外面了,万一怀孕怎么办。以后不可以再射里面了知道吗"。

Hosayliao la. Sensed that she don't sound angry, I quickly press on and thrust my shaft into her fast and furious. In no time i already buay tahan liao and told her 我"又"要来了and loaded all my cum into her pussy.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 17-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Talking Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Yes, b4 i cum into her pussy, i will tell her dear im cumming, and will ask her to call my name aloud lol
Old 17-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Yes, and with girls from rural places in some countries like Russia, Vietnam, Laos, Kazakhstan, they expect to come inside.
Cumming inside the girl feeling is damn shiok with her legs clammed tight around my back, and squirming and breathless.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow. Seems like alot of bros are creampie masters! My creampie experience was with a ML who was quite a hot fav with many bros showering her with gifts.

We did it in condom, but who knows the cap broke and we didnt know. I cummed in her after god knows how long and thought it was all in the cap. Who knows when i take out i saw my small head with a broken condom.

The ML was in shock and started to count her period schedule.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 17-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
Emo197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently feel sien to cum in pussy so nowadays mostly cum in wife ass in order to get her ready for double penetration

Surprisingly, she is the one initiated and pull my shaft over to her ass and wanted me to shoot inside her raw...Horny bitch
Old 17-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Yes, b4 i cum into her pussy, i will tell her dear im cumming, and will ask her to call my name aloud lol
Thanks for up bro. Will return back 39 bullets later

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 18-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post

We did it in condom, ...
Well, the condom has to be super huge in order to fit two adults inside.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good strategy bro! give it a try..... thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
My first time doing raw with my ex gf was back in poly days. Normally we will have protection sex but I always wanted to did her raw and see how different is the feel. However always didn't manage to get her consent in this matters thus i consulted a friend of mine who is well known to have raw with most of his GF on how to go about it. The solution from my friends then is simply "La ga yi song loh".(Hokkien)

Perhaps then I was very inexperienced thus normally didn't have lots of foreplay to my gf. That day I left, right ,up ,down ,suck, lick until she buay tahan. Can heard her breathing getting very heavily and keep wriggling her body. I softly whisper to her that I just want to poke her raw and see what is the feel that all. Will definitely pull it out after a few poke and cap it. Ha ha. Which guy which have a right sense of mind will cap it back after feel the moist and warm pussy covering your "brother".

However she keep reminding me that I must shoot it outside else she will get pregnant. Likely it my first time doing in raw and in no time I feel the urged of cumming soon. I quickly jam E brake and rested on her to calm down my dick first. My gf though I had cummed liao and say "都叫你射外面了,万一怀孕怎么办。以后不可以再射里面了知道吗"。

Hosayliao la. Sensed that she don't sound angry, I quickly press on and thrust my shaft into her fast and furious. In no time i already buay tahan liao and told her 我"又"要来了and loaded all my cum into her pussy.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Will definitely pull it out after a few poke and cap it. Ha ha. Which guy which have a right sense of mind will cap it back after feel the moist and warm pussy covering your "brother".
Well....i used to start off with raw and cap it back when i can feel my cum building up, then cum inside the condom.

but after knowing my FB long enough, i really wanted to creampie her but she was reluctant at the beginning.

how i managed to convince her in the end?

First, what i did is to fake that I was about to cum, then ask her if she want me to cum inside or outside.

At the beginning, she will ask me to cum outside, so i just fake climax as if i have cum, and see her reaction. She was angry at first but i pull out and show her that I haven't cum.

I will leave my dick outside for a while and wait for my urge to die down. Then I will continue pumping and teasing her if she want me to cum inside or outside.

I repeat the above over and over again, to make her feel high and dry....finally she gave in and ask me just don't stop and cum inside

Since then, I will cum every drop deep inside her pussy
Old 18-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Bros here like MarlboroKen and sony2002 so clever to get cip without getting pregnant.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wow Bros here like MarlboroKen and sony2002 so clever to get cip without getting pregnant.
Spermicide tablet, insert into the girl's pussy few minutes before poke in. the tablet will melt and kill the sperm.

however, not available off the shelf in singapore. When i was in Hong Kong, it is available so cheaply (S$3 for a pack of 12 pieces) at watson. if anyone managed to get this in SG or JB, please share

worked on 2 different girls so far, it also provide some lubrication as the tablet will melt

Pro : Cheap and easy to carry
Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck
7) Leave a whitish stain (see below picture of me using it)
Old 18-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Spermicide tablet, insert into the girl's pussy few minutes before poke in. the tablet will melt and kill the sperm.

however, not available off the shelf in singapore. When i was in Hong Kong, it is available so cheaply (S$3 for a pack of 12 pieces) at watson. if anyone managed to get this in SG or JB, please share
Thanks for the recommendation, too bad just come back from Hong Kong not long ago. Will look out if go JB.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Used to be bastard.

Didn't tell, then would smile sheepishly when then realised. Had to apologise to them and told them it was too shiok for me to withdraw.

These recent years.. I would tell her a few seconds before cumming... if she had no reaction, then I would just act blur and cum inside. If the gal is someone i like, I wouldn't cum inside her unless I am absolutely sure she won't be pregnant.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Cum 1st then check whether is the fertile period, if its within that period, cum1 more round b4 giving her 2 morning after pill.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

I normally ask when bonking her, best during when she very high. Most times got to cip as they either don't want me to stop or never reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1