The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

She smelt so good (I found out later she uses Jo Malone fragrance), and I felt myself getting increasingly intoxicated... And not just because I was drinking whisky neat!

We both drained our second drinks. I asked her if she would like another; she replied "yes, but only if you have one too." Aiseh...

The barman was summoned once again and I ordered two whisky sours this time. The physical distance between us grew ever closer with each sip... As I leaned in to hear what she was saying, I found myself with sudden courage to lightly place my hand on her waist momentarily, but never lingering.

The third drink disappeared much quicker than the first two; it was almost as if we both needed the alcohol running through our veins to...

To what? I had no idea... I had never, ever picked up a girl at a bar my whole life, and I sure as well wasn't prepared or knew what to do next.

But like I said earlier in this thread, sometimes things happen when you least expect it. And this time, it all started when she leaned in to answer a question I asked her, and she left her head on my shoulder.

It felt so comfortable. I started stroking her hair lightly, as she tiredly (or was it drunkenly?) stirred the final remnants of her third drink.

As my fingers touched her fringe, I gently pushed the hair out of her eyes. She looked at me...
Old 08-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

And then and then what happen? I'm waiting~
Old 09-09-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

As my fingers touched her fringe, I gently pushed the hair out of her eyes. She looked at me, and I returned her gaze intensely. We both knew what was going to happen next...

Our lips met for the first time.

Have you ever kissed a stranger before? The feeling was absolutely electric. Her lips were so incredibly soft as they caressed my own, and before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth.

Right there in the middle of the bar, as the band played on.

I knew people around us were probably watching the free show, but I didn't care. Another 2 nights and I'd be off from Shanghai anyway... Might as well make the best of it.

The makeout session felt like forever, though it must have only be for a few minutes. I broke off the kiss first and looked at her. The whisky on her breath was strong ;I was pretty sure she was a little drunk and that the alcohol must have hit her system abruptly.

"I have a headache..." I promptly took the hint and let her rest her head on.my shoulder once more. The band played its last song and the lights came on shortly; her eyes were closed and she seemed to have fallen asleep.

"Hey... We need to go, they are closing. Can I take you home?"

She nodded. I steadied her as we walked out of the bar hand in hand.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Camping for more.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
BusHike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue
Old 09-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Seems like getting more n more exciting!!!
可有一夜情发生?
真好奇会发展到哪个阶段??
Old 09-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for the sexciting story, please continue.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!

Please carryon.. Will uppz you for your effort.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

This story is nice TS! Support.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, camping for more.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support here.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
sms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 11-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

In a city like Shanghai, so cosmopolitan, anything can happen. Two lonely souls when chance upon another, why not. I have numerous ones. Indeed like what TS said, when you least expect, things happen.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
25hour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1