The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: French 150 Girls

TingTing A WILD AND HOT BABE NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!
L16 H08

KILLER MOVE: 1) FRENCH KISS: She will ask you to stick out your tongue and she suck, swirl and wriggle it in her mouth! 2) DEEP THROAT BBBJ: So deep she can lick your balls when she reach the end.

If you have been fantasising fucking a Harley Davidson Babe SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU! http://www.pixelstalk.net/wp-content...ls-620x413.jpg

Big round Ass with B+ Boobs.

We smooch the minute she closes the door, it was intense and hot! Then when she ask me to stick out my tongue and eat it, I was lost! She took off all my clothes before I know it. Then she took off her clothes and lead me to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she continue to French me and rubba rubba me with her naked body and I reach for her pussy to finger. It was damn Siok! Then she turns me around rubs her boobs on my butt and then parted my butt cheeks to AR! Wah So Super SHIOK!! She would play with my balls and kuku then come over and BBBJ me deep throat with tongue wriggling my balls! Wah! Half life gone!

Then we proceed to the bed, I told her I want her to AR and deep throat me again. She said ok, after she catbath, massage with her boobs, she lift my ass to AR while she plays with my balls and HJ me. Then she turns me around and deep throat me again, I tell you I can never forget.

I told her to stop because I want to unload into her then she sheath my kuku and I pound her real hard, I then turn her around and pound her from behind, the scene feels like I am pounding a Harley Davidson Babe, I then turn her to the side and pound her sideway so I could grab her boobs until I released my cum into her!

Worth the money.

Look: I like her wild look so I would give her 7.9
French Kiss: 10
AR: 7, had better ones
BBBJ: 10
GFE: 5.5 Maybe no chemistry but who cares!
RTF: If my money PahPah I think I will see her 3 times a week! Love it!
Old 12-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My delayed FR for Ling Ling :
L6h69

1) Looks : 7.5/10. Young and sweet looking. Very friendly and cheerful. Nice soft personality from the way she talks.

2) Body : 8/10. Slim body with long slender legs. Smooth and quite fair skin.

3) Boobs : 6/10. Small B. Not for boobs lovers. But nice pinkish nipples that are nice to lick and suck.

4) Massage : 9/10. Very hardworking. Surprisingly good and hard massage to soothe my backaches.

5) BBBj : 9/10. Very hardworking. Water bbbj in the bathroom and Listerine bbbj on bed, Damn shiok!

6) Frenching : 9/10. Small mouth and soft lips for frenching. Slow sensual to passionate frenching.

7) Painting : 8/10. Wet and horny when painted. Pinkish to light brownish pussy. Told her my mouth was wet with her juices. She say her juices should be a bit saltish but I tasted no smell. Make her taste her juice by frenching her again after painting. She is naughty and playful at times.

8) FJ : 9/10. Very wet and horny. Nice sexy moanings. Sound like natural moanings. Try missionary and doggie. Piak and finish her at doggie.

9) GfE : 9/10. Very hardworking and friendly. Still can cuddle, hug and French kiss again after FJ. Aftersales service are very good.

10) Rtf : Maybe. As I am still a boobs lover although I like her service and frenching and hard massage 按摩。

Last edited by badbadlee; 12-01-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Rong Rong ~ Very Sensitive Pussy! 1608

She is the horny slut that you want to play and play and play non-stop

Once enter the room her slutish foxy personality reveals, Frenching and unbuttoning my shirt she bends down to lick my nipple while my hands were squeezing her B cup boobs. She unbuckles my pants and strip me naked and come up to French me while playing with by birdie. My hands start to unbuckle her bra and slide to fondle her smooth tender boobs. Then she undress herself while frenching me and we fall onto the bed rolling over each other, sometime she is on top of me, and sometime I am on top of her with my birdie grinding her pussy, her pussy is so wet, I was tempted to slide it in without the condom but she reached for the condom and put it on on me and she pulls me closer to her and insert my birdie inside her, the minute I enter she moan and tightens her body, her pussy is very tight and wet, every thrust she moan very loud and grab me very tight, I also grab her very tight and I start to thrust her faster and harder until she is about to come and she closed her legs to make her pussy tighter, I also cannot tahan I came.

While taking a break , she told me she wants to fuck me later, so we proceed to the bathroom and shower.

Throughout in the bathroom I never stop foundering her boobs, ass and pussy, her pussy is very sensitive, everytime I stroke it she would French me and play with my birdie with her soapy hand.

Then she squart down to give me a bbbj while playing with my balls and asshole. I grab her soapy boobs then she come up to French me using her boobs rub me and her pussy to grind me then she turns around and grind her ass on me while I squeeze her boobs, then she go to my back to use her boobs and rub my back while her hands play with my birdie, I was about to cum again so I told her I want to fuck, she wash me up and we towel dry and head on to the bed.

Once she hangs our towels she continues to French me and fall onto the bed again, she turns me around and rub her boobs slowly with lots of passion and slowly move downwards while licking and kissing me right to my butt and to the back of my knees and heels, then she move back up and lick my asshole, it was incredible!! I let her lick for awhile then I turn around, I told her I want to fuck but she lift up my ass and continue to give me AR then she licks my balls and gave me bbbj, I told her I cannot take it anymore, then she reach for the condom and put it on, this time she rides on me but I cannot take it so I turn her around and fuck her missionary, her pussy is so tight and slippery I cannot control and I cum.

After that I lie beside her and she hugs me like a lover.

I told her she is going to be my next regular sex partner.

Looks: she looks mid to late 20’s with big beautiful eyes.
Body: Very shapely, one of the best I had with the right height, B cup boobs, very fair and smooth skin but I saw her tummy not so toned.
French: French freely and easily, no restrained
Fingering and Painting: Yes, she enjoys it but I prefer to fuck her hard.
AR: Gentle and Sensual.
BBBJ: Good suction.
FJ: Very very passionate.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
jasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

want to try her
Old 19-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

From the best to average - House 54A

Jenny: Cannot Kiss
Coffee: Cannot kiss

Emily: Great, can French all the way...
Old 19-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

French list:

静静 w12 L16
Yao Yao 2831A
Jia fei 1617
Angel 1606
QQ 1606
Xin xin 1606
Old 19-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
French list:

静静 w12 L16
Yao Yao 2831A
Jia fei 1617
Angel 1606
QQ 1606
Xin xin 1606
Sure Yao Yao of 2831A can french? I have not tried her. Seems like several samsters state she does not french.
Old 20-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Sure Yao Yao of 2831A can french? I have not tried her. Seems like several samsters state she does not french.
You can try small joke with her to ease up then during the bed action u try I also try first visit only kiss no French subsequent visits got French
Old 24-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You can try small joke with her to ease up then during the bed action u try I also try first visit only kiss no French subsequent visits got French
Tried Yao Yao (2831A), a 1.62m WL from Chongqing. She was a letdown for frenchers like me. She only gave lip-locking kiss, but without much GFE. Fucked her in the cowgal and missionary positions. Her so-called "beauty" was unable to cause me to cum. Finished off with a handjob by her.

Yao Yao told me to write in this forum to inform those who require frenching not to seek her! Whether Allanooi's claim that there is frenching in subsequent visits is true or not, I don't want to take the risk to find out.
Old 27-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Rong Rong ~ Very Sensitive Pussy! 1608

She is the horny slut that you want to play and play and play non-stop

Once enter the room her slutish foxy personality reveals, Frenching and unbuttoning my shirt she bends down to lick my nipple while my hands were squeezing her B cup boobs. She unbuckles my pants and strip me naked and come up to French me while playing with by birdie. My hands start to unbuckle her bra and slide to fondle her smooth tender boobs. Then she undress herself while frenching me and we fall onto the bed rolling over each other, sometime she is on top of me, and sometime I am on top of her with my birdie grinding her pussy, her pussy is so wet, I was tempted to slide it in without the condom but she reached for the condom and put it on on me and she pulls me closer to her and insert my birdie inside her, the minute I enter she moan and tightens her body, her pussy is very tight and wet, every thrust she moan very loud and grab me very tight, I also grab her very tight and I start to thrust her faster and harder until she is about to come and she closed her legs to make her pussy tighter, I also cannot tahan I came.

While taking a break , she told me she wants to fuck me later, so we proceed to the bathroom and shower.

Throughout in the bathroom I never stop foundering her boobs, ass and pussy, her pussy is very sensitive, everytime I stroke it she would French me and play with my birdie with her soapy hand.

Then she squart down to give me a bbbj while playing with my balls and asshole. I grab her soapy boobs then she come up to French me using her boobs rub me and her pussy to grind me then she turns around and grind her ass on me while I squeeze her boobs, then she go to my back to use her boobs and rub my back while her hands play with my birdie, I was about to cum again so I told her I want to fuck, she wash me up and we towel dry and head on to the bed.

Once she hangs our towels she continues to French me and fall onto the bed again, she turns me around and rub her boobs slowly with lots of passion and slowly move downwards while licking and kissing me right to my butt and to the back of my knees and heels, then she move back up and lick my asshole, it was incredible!! I let her lick for awhile then I turn around, I told her I want to fuck but she lift up my ass and continue to give me AR then she licks my balls and gave me bbbj, I told her I cannot take it anymore, then she reach for the condom and put it on, this time she rides on me but I cannot take it so I turn her around and fuck her missionary, her pussy is so tight and slippery I cannot control and I cum.

After that I lie beside her and she hugs me like a lover.

I told her she is going to be my next regular sex partner.

Looks: she looks mid to late 20’s with big beautiful eyes.
Body: Very shapely, one of the best I had with the right height, B cup boobs, very fair and smooth skin but I saw her tummy not so toned.
French: French freely and easily, no restrained
Fingering and Painting: Yes, she enjoys it but I prefer to fuck her hard.
AR: Gentle and Sensual.
BBBJ: Good suction.
FJ: Very very passionate.

Bro.. 2 session ? Or one session 2 shot
Old 29-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just a noob Q ... for cat150 time 40 min ?
Happy New Year to all
Old 29-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: French 150 Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Just a noob Q ... for cat150 time 40 min ?
Happy New Year to all
Cat 150

Prc 60 minutes

Msian 45 minutes
Old 29-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thxs bro for info
Old 30-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Cat 150

Prc 60 minutes

Msian 45 minutes
Malaysian still exist? I tot all taken over by prc?
Old 30-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: French 150 Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Malaysian still exist? I tot all taken over by prc?
Janet

Xiao Jun

Ivy

Jessie

Still got some Cat80 too

Malaysia Boleh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1