The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
On a scale of 10, how many girls at work are ready to be fucked by colleague?

How to test water and determine whether she is willing and how to arrange until it happens?
Maybe 0. It depend on your luck. How to test water? I think I wrote previously but still have to be careful anyway
Old 27-10-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Maybe 0. It depend on your luck. How to test water? I think I wrote previously but still have to be careful anyway
The workplace is the least preferable place to do such things.. If it happens it happens but i think gotta make sure you weigh the pros and cons properly.

If its for fun.. Fine. Go ahead but dont fucking promise a relationship or do gf bf things and manipulate them into fucking you., it never turns out well.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
The workplace is the least preferable place to do such things.. If it happens it happens but i think gotta make sure you weigh the pros and cons properly.

If its for fun.. Fine. Go ahead but dont fucking promise a relationship or do gf bf things and manipulate them into fucking you., it never turns out well.
This one i totally agreed!! If heng heng can fuck, its a bonus. If u con them (promise promotion or relationship) for fuck, u are asking for big shit to come...
Old 27-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
PastMeSome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
This one i totally agreed!! If heng heng can fuck, its a bonus. If u con them (promise promotion or relationship) for fuck, u are asking for big shit to come...
Fully agreed and well said.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Adelweiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wells View Post
Plot and finally got a virgin colleague to travel to Krabi togather..we stayed in a same room but observe respect not until we go to couple spa package..

The final session was in the jaguzzi with goat milk..i just strip and enter the tub while she also lan lan naked join me..i tell you..her nipple is pink dame pinky and my bro stand up inside the water while i realise she keep looking into the water wanted to peep at my bro. I stand up immediately let her have a close view and she looked at it for awhile and comment she never see before and can she touch?

Move forward back to hotel, more daring and start to suck her pink nipple and paint her pussy..while going to enter her she told me if we have sex is the same as giving her soul to me..very holy christain thinking. I think twice and dun want any loose end finally ended up teaching her to blow and while shooting she got so wow and extreme curious..
Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wells View Post
Plot and finally got a virgin colleague to travel to Krabi togather..we stayed in a same room but observe respect not until we go to couple spa package..

The final session was in the jaguzzi with goat milk..i just strip and enter the tub while she also lan lan naked join me..i tell you..her nipple is pink dame pinky and my bro stand up inside the water while i realise she keep looking into the water wanted to peep at my bro. I stand up immediately let her have a close view and she looked at it for awhile and comment she never see before and can she touch?

Move forward back to hotel, more daring and start to suck her pink nipple and paint her pussy..while going to enter her she told me if we have sex is the same as giving her soul to me..very holy christain thinking. I think twice and dun want any loose end finally ended up teaching her to blow and while shooting she got so wow and extreme curious..
nice, got continuation?

never touch her in the jacuzzi?
Old 28-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
nutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting stories here
Old 28-10-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11099 / Power: 24
Linkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simifly View Post
Thanks all for sharing

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My return of +14 to you.

Good day.
Old 28-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
NewPaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Had tried with my colleague as well even in the office. Wrote the story at another thread.

Even we know that don't shit at where you eat, but sometime we just can't control when you see there have a chance.
Very well said
Old 28-10-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Opticas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I only have once be4 wit a colleague.. she is a real teaser..
After work was planing to go clubbing.. but as it was still early n i need to bath n change.. decided to go hm.. but this colleague of mine was staying very far.. she does not wan to travel back so in the end follow me back hm to wait for me to change..
Know tat she is quite a teaser n easy target.. while on the way back to my house i starter to test water..
Once at my house we got into my room n i start getting abit touchy wit her n she begin flirting wit me.. until finally manage to get her BJ me while i finger n paint her.. all the while she keep teasing me.. saying she wan to feel my dick inside her but becòs no condom she dun wan.. but after half an hour of foreplay.. we finally cannot take it n let me pump her raw.. overall was a very good sex with her as i can tell she is very experience..
But since tat encounter.. we didnt have any chance to have sex again..
At least got up her once
Old 28-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
nice, got continuation?

never touch her in the jacuzzi?
Never touch...I was very high that moment due to the exposure of pink nipple ..that i rarely seen..

I need to control not to frighten her as i knew i got this lamb .but in the end i still let this lamb go free.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

How I dream I hv once again

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 28-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Sex with colleagues

Managed to up 4 colleagues.

1st one was a 20 year old. She was married at 18 with kids. Had lots of fun with her at staircases and my house. Everytime was either CIM or creampies as she was on the pill. Now divorced and remarried with another guy and we also stopped doing it.

2nd one was a sweet pretty local university graduate who reported to me. She's attached but liked me. Once I was sick and alone at home and she appeared suddenly to visit me. She slept over on my bed with me in spoon position. No sex that night. After that night, we had sex countless times, even in office. Stopped contacting after she decided she wanted to marry her bf.

3rd was an admin at one of the jobsites. She's a tall and hot ah lian. Slim with D cup boobs. We started to chat a lot and one night we went out drinking, we did it a hotel 81 near town. Damn shiok but it was a one night stand. We did not have sex again after that night.

4th was a fellow colleague. We are like buddies even until now but we stopped doing it. Did a few times, every time was after drinks. It's obvious we "borrow liquor to commit crime" as we weren't drunk. We seemed to be just pretend to be drunk. After sex, we would suddenly be sober, dressed up, smoked and talked about other things. Never before we spoke about the sex we had though we shared everything under the sun.

Great memories.
Old 28-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Punisher74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2 View Post
Managed to up 4 colleagues.