The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JuicyBlanket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with colleagues

Shitting where one eats is exciting but deadly.esp if u work for a big organisation where everyone favorite past time is to gossip.

Once there is this taiwanese junior keep fliting with me at work & ask me bring her go drink say very lonely in sg.not much friends.i not that interested as she not the type I like .shes mimi eyes & small boobs but figure not bad but occasionally joke ard & kept a distant from her.

I got assign to other work location & 10 months later went back to the original one,she is so happy to see me the flirting get heaviler each day.even talk to me abt sex & fantasy.one day during company get together event at chalet she got drunk & pull me to the back & french me.saying she wants me tonite.i quiclky brush her off saying all the director here pls behave.she go round telling ppl im her nan ren.in drunken sake of course.

So finally after many moons I also develop some liking for her she ask me bring her go out on offday I did.brought her eat steamboat at vivo overlooking the sentosa talk everything under the sun.went to sentosa link wine bar follow by whisky bar after seigh seigh I hold her hand & kiss her face.she seem shock.

Sseing her feeling weird I just call it a nite.send her home.

Next day she try to siam me I just though wat the hell anyway as a middle age man,will know dun even try to figure woman logic out.they are illogical creature even science cant explain lol.

Next 2 days the latest gossip was I tikopeh 老牛吃嫩草.try to ask her out & molest her.

Clap Clap Clap! Very wonderful gossip.

Cant be bother to explain to all those bo liao ppl one day one close female friend come tell me she fcuk the taiwan girl upside down when she heard her gossiping.told her she have no boobs no ass eyes so small he like u is u lucky.stoo telling ppl nonsense you are the ine that go after him.lol.

Feel very console got defended by a righteous colleage.

I did told the taiwan gal off duno what game shes playing till she paiseh.

Nv talk to her much other that & I got promoted soon went to another location after.
Old 25-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakubono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having an awesome time with two of my colleagues. Both are married with kids. Best part about it, they are both willing and able to share any of deepest fantasies with me. Both of them loves to swallow my cum.
Old 25-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

A junior auditor from one of the big four firms who is stationed on-site in my organisation doing audit, does not really constitute a colleague I guess?

But no stories yet... will have if i'm successful...
Old 25-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
A junior auditor from one of the big four firms who is stationed on-site in my organisation doing audit, does not really constitute a colleague I guess?

not easy to sian auditor.i.meet one hot auditor.always dress in body hugging shirt n skirts...can only see and go bk pcc
Old 25-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Chia65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakubono View Post
Having an awesome time with two of my colleagues. Both are married with kids. Best part about it, they are both willing and able to share any of deepest fantasies with me. Both of them loves to swallow my cum.
You really solid bro
Old 25-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Mind gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyBlanket View Post
Shitting where one eats is exciting but deadly.esp if u work for a big organisation where everyone favorite past time is to gossip.

Once there is this taiwanese junior keep fliting with me at work & ask me bring her go drink say very lonely in sg.not much friends.i not that interested as she not the type I like .shes mimi eyes & small boobs but figure not bad but occasionally joke ard & kept a distant from her.

I got assign to other work location & 10 months later went back to the original one,she is so happy to see me the flirting get heaviler each day.even talk to me abt sex & fantasy.one day during company get together event at chalet she got drunk & pull me to the back & french me.saying she wants me tonite.i quiclky brush her off saying all the director here pls behave.she go round telling ppl im her nan ren.in drunken sake of course.

So finally after many moons I also develop some liking for her she ask me bring her go out on offday I did.brought her eat steamboat at vivo overlooking the sentosa talk everything under the sun.went to sentosa link wine bar follow by whisky bar after seigh seigh I hold her hand & kiss her face.she seem shock.

Next day she try to siam me I just though wat the hell anyway as a middle age man,will know dun even try to figure woman logic out.they are illogical creature even science cant explain lol.

Next 2 days the latest gossip was I tikopeh 老牛吃嫩草.try to ask her out & molest her.

Cant be bother to explain to all those bo liao ppl one day one close female friend come tell me she fcuk the taiwan girl upside down when she heard her gossiping.told her she have no boobs no ass eyes so small he like u is u lucky.stoo telling ppl nonsense you are the ine that go after him.lol.

Nv talk to her much other that & I got promoted soon went to another location after.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sugarkane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
I heard this type of activities bring bad karma!
Have you kena bad karma before? Care to elaborate?
Old 25-10-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
not easy to sian auditor.i.meet one hot auditor.always dress in body hugging shirt n skirts...can only see and go bk pcc
Yes, wat bro Giansex says is quite true...they are the no-nonsense type, after all they are auditors mah...come to check whether u hanky panky or not...Hv seen some cum my office...the proud atas type...tink so highly of themselves...see u no up & like transparent...like they are the Goddess of Beauty ...but who knows if u r lucky, they might end up hanky panky wif u instead ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-10-2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Sleat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thein View Post
Fully agreed with you.
Agreed with you as well.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyBlanket View Post

Ya. Damn strange. She send so many clear signals but back out last minute.

Anyway your colleague not righteous la.
It's obvious you wanted to fcuk her so your colleague got it wrong.
The fact she led u on is irrelevant. It's still true u wanted to fcuk her.
Old 26-10-2016, 05:10 AM
Samster

Tenacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Ya. Damn strange. She send so many clear signals but back out last minute.

Anyway your colleague not righteous la.
It's obvious you wanted to fcuk her so your colleague got it wrong.
The fact she led u on is irrelevant. It's still true u wanted to fcuk her.
You make some good points
Old 26-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here is my story. This is the first colleague who is in her late 20s (let's call her Winnie).

Wendy tends to work pretty late and so do I. This all started one evening when I offered her a ride home. In the car, we chatted and hit it off. Due to work commitment, I had the opportunity of sending her home pretty often. But in between, we whatsapp each other and sometimes exchanged naughty texts.

Then that day came. As usual, we both worked late and I offered to send her home. In the car, she was complaining about her work and naturally, I consoled her. Along the way, she asked if we could stop somewhere as she wanted to take a breather. Clueless of where to go, I turned into an estate and went to a multi-storey carpark. I went up to the second highest level where it was rather deserted, parked the car and we continued chatting.

After a while, she suggested that we step out for a smoke. I was surprised as I didn't know that she smoked. She told me she's a casual smoker and usually smokes once in a while, especially when she was stressed. So we stepped out of the car and I offered her a stick cigarette. We stood by the side of the parapet smoking with us facing each other. We continued chatting and I could sense that she was stressed out about work. As we finished the cigarette, I inched forward towards her, held her hands and pulled her towards me to hug her. To my surprise, she didn't pull back, so I grabbed her and hugged her tight.

We stood in the hugging position for a while and then I started moving my hands down to grab her ass, which she didn't object. I then commented that despite her being skinny, her ass was quite full. She giggled.

At that point, I tried to push my luck and started kissing her. Again, she didn't object and boy was she good at kissing. The kiss was wet and full of tongue fighting. Few minutes into the passionate kissing, she whispered to me that she was getting very high. I told her I was high also and she said that she knew. She could feel my little brother getting hard. I told her that yes, it was getting hard and moved her hand to my crotch to let her feel.

Fast forward... we went back to my car, and this time, we were seated at the back seat. We continued with our kissing and adding to that, we had out hands reaching out everywhere! I slipped my hands under her skirt, pushed her panties aside and started rubbing her pussy, which by now, was soaking wet.

I played with her pussy for a while and got her damn high. Then she shouted out that she wants me to fuck her. I told her that it would be hard as I don't have a condom with me. She said that it's ok as it is her "safe" period and wants me to fuck her. What can I do right? I had to comply. I took out my cock and slid it into her soaking pussy. My! I tell you, she was so wet that I slipped in easily. I fucked her deep and hard as she called out my name to tell me to fuck her harder. I tell you, the experience was unbelievable.

Shortly after that, I too got so high and couldn't hold it back anymore, so I came and shot my load inside her pussy. With my cock still in her pussy, we held our position and sat there hugging for a while. After a while, I pulled out and could see my cum flowing out. We cleaned up (thanks to the one who invented wet wipes) and drove off.

As we were driving, I told her I felt apologetic, but she assured me that it is ok and that she enjoyed it. She told me that she has not had sex for a while as she had broken up with her boyfriend for a few months now.

So, that was a start of our "relationship" where we do stop by at the multi-storey carpark each time I send her home for a "quickie". Apart from that, we also had some sessions at those hourly hotels, which I will share that story with you all at a later time.

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 26-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nice update!! Hope to see more actual events updating here!
Old 26-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
ge0hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
Here is my story. This is the first colleague who is in her late 20s (let's call her Winnie).

Wendy tends to work pretty late and so do I. This all started one evening when I offered her a ride home. In the car, we chatted and hit it off. Due to work commitment, I had the opportunity of sending her home pretty often. But in between, we whatsapp each other and sometimes exchanged naughty texts.
....story with you all at a later time.
WInnie - Wendy 傻傻分不清楚 
Old 26-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Tenacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post