The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
snoopdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H36 (One of my fav houses)

regular at this house..yup. girl 69 and girl 99 going back soon.. going to miss their good services of these 2 girls. current favorites still available is amy no 7 and bow no 18. good news is that uncle false teeth okt told me new batch of 5 girls is coming end of this month, paper work all done just waiting for them to fly over. hope can find new gems from these new batch..
Old 19-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
alex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro here can tell which of the girls got the biggest breast? And which have natural and big boobs?
Old 19-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
Geylang girls can only stay in sg for 2 yrs max , she is most likely gone already. Hope she finds her true love and no need work in this line anymore . I personallly have encountered WLs , even ang pais , who on the surface appear brave , everything don't care. When u really lie down with her during overnight , the moment she starts to dream she will shiver and shiver , tremble and tremble . That is when I feel sad for them ...
Bro what you said is very true for most cases, they come here just to get a better life back home. Some are here to find a better life so it depends on which type of girl you find. I also experience the same thing as you, however not during an overnight, she will shiver and tremble in her sleep.

Just hope those who come to this forum can be discerning and have a little more compassion at times, not take them as slaves, forcing themselves on these girls, got complains that there are people asking for raw and stuff just to satisfy their own needs. Have a heart and be safe.
Old 19-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

soliderboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros.. they do have rates for overnight right?? any bro know how muchh issit ??
Old 19-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

as for overnight i thinks its 250 for 2 shots, regarding the answer for Alex's question, i think girl 88 should suit u fine, big natural boobs plus good service.
peace out
Old 19-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

sGorr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll doll View Post
last time got this girl from tis house if i not wrong number 19 name Kat since 2009 dec not sure now she still there anot can say my first thai love
she always gave me afew packet of drink put in my bag after session
she dont let other customers kiss her face or month and she even put money in my bag i rmb really too bad i meet her at a brothel thats why i avoid her calls then my phone oso spoil contacts lost then did not go find her any more cos i know is wrong lovin tis type of working girls she last time always full house every time must wait then i wait lo she maybe gone but my memory will always keep with me thats how i was intro to thai disco joint

if anyone noe she still there pls reply
but i think she gone back le almost 2yrs or more le!
Wahh bro u seem like in love with her
I experienced these kinda things aswell, and tbh bro it rly not a good thing la, my uncle taught me the 3 F's
Find, fuck and forget

don't be offended wor
Old 19-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Bro what you said is very true for most cases, they come here just to get a better life back home. Some are here to find a better life so it depends on which type of girl you find. I also experience the same thing as you, however not during an overnight, she will shiver and tremble in her sleep.

Just hope those who come to this forum can be discerning and have a little more compassion at times, not take them as slaves, forcing themselves on these girls, got complains that there are people asking for raw and stuff just to satisfy their own needs. Have a heart and be safe.
You have compassion.
Old 20-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Agree with Sers on his views, most of the girls have trouble sleeping and have to resort to taking sleeping pills for a good nights rest. constant screwing causing nagging pain at the abdomen area is also a common issue. i think the basic respect and a little compassion for them goes a long mile if u intend to rtf them in the long term. for example, i always opt for the 45 min 80 dollar session with girl number 7 Amy, fuck plus message. usually after screwing, i would ask if she is tired due a long day serving people, i can sense that she still wants to give me a message although her face looks tired. i told her to rest after messaging me for 10 mins. she said i was considerate and told me she has been practicing the ukulele (small guitar) for a couple of weeks from you-tube and wanted to sing a thai acoustic song for me. for the hell of it i taught why not, well her performance was pleasant but it was the taught that counts. a naked syt serenading me in bed singing an acoustic song was a first for me, i felt a bit strange at first, but i find it relaxing and soothing to the ears, it reminded me of the wuxia kunfu chinese serials where the men would find their favorite courtesans who drank wine, sing and play musical instruments for them. dun think i can experience this again ever in area G. peace out
Old 20-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=sewn910516;6814567]Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. QUOTE]

I impregnated her....but that happens when she got back to Thailand and happened i used to be her regular. I am living in Thailand for the past few years and comes back sillypore every now and then, thats when the factuation started.....frankly speaking..abit too sudden...but have to carry this burden end of the day...(just got the news from her a week back)

p.s. up to your benefit of doubts...

Sigh...
Walao
Old 21-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=walao;6905303]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewn910516 View Post
Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. QUOTE]

I impregnated her....but that happens when she got back to Thailand and happened i used to be her regular. I am living in Thailand for the past few years and comes back sillypore every now and then, thats when the factuation started.....frankly speaking..abit too sudden...but have to carry this burden end of the day...(just got the news from her a week back)

p.s. up to your benefit of doubts...

Sigh...
Walao
Oh that was sudden bro, she is a nice girl but she determinately needs quite some attention at least that is what I felt. Take care of her bro...
Old 07-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrreenn View Post
L18 H38 G18 i guess
Name: Bow
She has great attitude serving customers always smiling inside room but at outside fishtank looked normal.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: natural C Cup
BJ: 8.5/10
French: allowed maybe becos gt some chemistry. she winks back few times at me wjhile i missionary her
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: Yes
can confirm bro's report on G18. not much to add. very GFE and friendly.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ZealousEric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
Any news about new girls???
I saw one bro mentioned about 5 new girls coming in a previous post ..
Since No.5 left, rtf Amy for several times ..
she nvr disappoint me but bad thing is she has got a long Q of customers ..
i felt that her service dropped a bit during my last session with her ..
(most probably because it was saturday and she had a very busy day .. personally i prefer to bonk on weekdays .. weekends draw too many ppl & long queue, resulting in longer waiting time and lesser choices of girls)
Now what? we definitely need some new blood in this house ..
Anyway, I am going to check out the house tomorrow ..
I will update here if there is any ..
if no new girls, my target would be G7 or G38 .. unless I decided to go for L8H45 or L20H36 ..
Old 10-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
1ape1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace4ever View Post
I agree. I have tried Pat (69) and May (19) before. They are both very nice girls and have been here for the longest time since mid 2010. It will be best for you to visit them more often as their term is expiring and they will be going back to Thailand soon.
I have to agree that May is great.

She made my FIRST geylang trip a memorable one. Even thought her english is not as fluent but she is really very service oriented. Her room was lavender scented, and was playing all those love songs.

I came when she was riding me shortly after cat bath, as she was riding too well. As i still had 25min still, she offered to help me massage and even help me to squeeze my blackhead (Such a good GF feel). After the massage, she asked if i would want a 2nd round. I was really exhausted so i say let's rest. and both of us just hugged each other and smoked together in the room.

I will be going down soon to RTF. HAHA
Old 11-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Those new girls are there already..Tried 20 who was there for just 1 week.

Initially, I wanted to find 19 again but she is off. On the thought that maybe 20 will be good (no so close to 19), so asked for her.

It was quite a disappointment, as she gave that "haix why me" face" and faked a smile. I knew it would be a boring session already. She told me she didn't have much rest ytd and when we entered the room, she just sat on the bed waiting for me to take off my clothes first.

The cat bath and blow job was freaking short before she reach out for the lub. and begin reverse cowboy. As soon as i shot, she spent only 5 minutes to help me massage followed by covering herself in towel and sleep. (WTH)

As she saw me looking at my watch, she said to me, i didn't have much sleep, now i wanna sleep, if i wanna leave now, i can leave ( _I_ ) . As i still have time, i asked if i could have a second round ($80 for 45min and yet so lousy), and she replied why i didn't paid twice if i want fuck twice....

RTF: NO... totally a disappointment compared to MAY
Old 11-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
i personally like g99 in this house and shes leaving soon in 1 month. i have rtfed her 3 times. wad rly attracts me about her is that shes juz willing to please and service level v gd. she even told me next time come here can choose other gals, dun be shy/scared coz of her. i mean how many or even any gal would say such stuff haha.
Damn, when i left the place after lousy service by 19, i realized 99 was working... i should choose by looking at their number instead of their looks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1