The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with colleagues

Never thought it would happened, but it did. Did it with other dept colleague. She looks sweet, however.. uncouth, poor command of English (she is from across the causeway btw). looks wise, slim, lanky lass. Small A cups boobs.

Due to work, we have been working together, for past 3 years. Received a watsapp msg one sat night asking me if I was free. I was surprised as usually we only text each other regarding work and during working hours.

(Via Watsapp)
T: Hi!
Me:?
T: u freed?
Me: Yes I am freed many years ago....
T: Walau.. I am ask you "Ni You Kong ma?"
Me: Now?
T: Jin Wan, want come out...
Me: Being the cheeky naughty me, "Been a while I last cummed"
T: Huh?
Me: Haha disturbing you only, yeah I am free tonight. Dinner?
T: Oki, can come pick me? 7pm?
Me: ok , see u.

Fast forward, changed pick her and brought her to Ma Maison. Ordered food and a bottle of red wine. We talk lots and laughed loud. In between , she burped also and frankly speaking it was a turn off... Surprisingly she can drink but soon after the bottle finished she was tipsy.. but still managed to walk on her own.

On the way back she dozed off in my car. I was scanning thru her whole body, she was wearing jeans shorts and v neck t shirt, peaking through her opening v neck I could see her black lacy bra. Back thinking back of her uncouth mannerism, my small head could not get up.

When we reached her car park, I tried waking her up, my face was near to hers and I had the urged to kiss her. Heck it, F her loud character, eventually I did and she opened her eyes feeling surprised or shock but with no resistance. We continued tongue fighting and my hands started caressing her shoulders to her breasts. Seeing no resistance again I put my hands into her shirt and cupping her small breasts through the fabric of her bra. She arched up and reach her back and unbuckle her bra allowing me to further. Seeing this I lifted her shirt and took a good look at her small teared shaped perky breasts, pointy light brown nipples and slim waist. I began licking and sucking her nipples while she placed her hands onto my already hard on and gave a few squeeze and helped to unzip and out came my little bro standing in full glory. She bend over and started BJ-ing till I CIM.

After all was done, she even kissed me and bade me goodnight, see you on Monday at work, patting her hands on my cheeks.

Shit.. did I taste my own cum...
Old 19-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
laclein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrex View Post
Never thought it would happened, but it did. Did it with other dept colleague. She looks sweet, however.. uncouth, poor command of English (she is from across the causeway btw). looks wise, slim, lanky lass. Small A cups boobs.

Due to work, we have been working together, for past 3 years. Received a watsapp msg one sat night asking me if I was free. I was surprised as usually we only text each other regarding work and during working hours.

(Via Watsapp)

Fast forward, changed pick her and brought her to Ma Maison. Ordered food and a bottle of red wine. We talk lots and laughed loud. In between , she burped also and frankly speaking it was a turn off... Surprisingly she can drink but soon after the bottle finished she was tipsy.. but still managed to walk on her own.

On the way back she dozed off in my car. I was scanning thru her whole body, she was wearing jeans shorts and v neck t shirt, peaking through her opening v neck I could see her black lacy bra. Back thinking back of her uncouth mannerism, my small head could not get up.

When we reached her car park, I tried waking her up, my face was near to hers and I had the urged to kiss her. Heck it, F her loud character, eventually I did and she opened her eyes feeling surprised or shock but with no resistance. We continued tongue fighting and my hands started caressing her shoulders to her breasts. Seeing no resistance again I put my hands into her shirt and cupping her small breasts through the fabric of her bra. She arched up and reach her back and unbuckle her bra allowing me to further. Seeing this I lifted her shirt and took a good look at her small teared shaped perky breasts, pointy light brown nipples and slim waist. I began licking and sucking her nipples while she placed her hands onto my already hard on and gave a few squeeze and helped to unzip and out came my little bro standing in full glory. She bend over and started BJ-ing till I CIM.

After all was done, she even kissed me and bade me goodnight, see you on Monday at work, patting her hands on my cheeks.

Nice share bro, thanks
Old 19-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatga View Post
Never went drinking but got other encounters?
Not with her. Cuz she is relatively new in the company. Just joined us abt 6mths from rws. Wasn’t thinking of screwing her cuz she’s barely 24 and new to company. Things kinda just happened after a night of drinks. But I b honest, after I screwed her in the playground in Dempsey and threw her panty away, I did have tots of having a regular fb relationship with her, just like the one I have with her boss who is 30. The tot of screwing both marketing gals (one reporting to another) at the same time was kinky. Unfortunately, the 24yo gal viewed it as a mistake after drinks and was awkward. Also right decision lah. Kinda difficult to screw 2 gals in the same team regularly.....tough to coord.
Old 19-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

It can be quite scary some ladies.. they can be married too and agreed to just some just no strings attached relationship... but after sex .. they can be very clingy and jealous .. perhaps that's the way the woman mind work?
Old 20-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 20-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
uniglo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
It can be quite scary some ladies.. they can be married too and agreed to just some just no strings attached relationship... but after sex .. they can be very clingy and jealous .. perhaps that's the way the woman mind work?
True, clingy type is very irritating
Old 20-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

loved all the sharing of the encounters, I never had such luck, office mostly older generations.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one dude..... dun waste a good hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
Seemed to have some luck with my marketing colleagues. Maybe that’s my lucky dept. new marketing colleague joined from rws. Young gal. 24yo.
Petite. Gnd pretty face. Went drinking in Dempsey and we ended up in a quiet area at hubers at abt 3am. We were both f’g high and I can’t drive. We sat at the playground and she fell aslp. Dunno what went over me, I knelt in front of her, pulled off her panties and have her a good lick. She woke up moaning and both of us were too high. I pulled off my pants and proceeded to pump her. She moaned as I pumped her and licked her nips. At this point I did think of her colleague (the 30yo) that I was screwing in the office. Felt guilty and stopped but she moaned dun stop. Wtf. Small head took over. Emptied myself into her. We both laid there. She dozed off. I threw her panty away and when she woke up abt 5am, I pretend we couldn’t find and she sat my car back without her panty. Messaged me sorry, got carried away as drunk. I replied it’s ok. Of cuz it’s ok. I had a good time. She replied dun let ppl know and she has a bf etc. I replied ok dun worry.

Next day was our WIP meeting and she was rather awkward. Never went drinking again with her after.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice encounter bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrex View Post

(Via Watsapp)

Old 21-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
A_Nobody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

6 short stories about having sex with a colleague click here
Old 10-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I never eat here and shit here
Old 11-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
I never eat here and shit here
Same here too .
Old 12-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BleuNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoStone View Post
Same here too .
Yeah , better don't .
Old 14-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Over the last 18 years I have fucked 4 of my colleagues. No. 1 was a Korean girl I met at an Asia Pacific meeting in Arizona. She was early 30s, short and fleshy but with a huge pair of boobs. Recently divorced with no kids. For some reason she took a shine to me and on the last night she came with me to my room. We stripped naked and her boobs were amazing! Easily E cup but round and firm. We fucked and I didn’t see her or contact her again till the same meeting the following year. We fucked again for what turned out to be the last time, as I left the company after that.

No.2 was the receptionist at the Singapore office of the same company. Slim lianish mid 30s divorcee with 2 kids. Sparks flew from the 1st day she joined and we flirted like crazy for a couple of months. Then one evening I gave her a lift home and went up to her flat. She changed into a dressing gown and after some small talk we started frenching and ended up in bed. She was wild in bed and bucked under me so much it was hard to stay inside her. She also screamed loudly and would yell “fuck me! Fuck me hard!” at max volume. I swear her neighbors could hear us! I fucked her one more time before she left the company and we lost touch.

No.3 was one of my staff whom I felt a strong attraction to from my 1st day at work. Similar to No.2 she was 33, slim,lianish but married with 1 kid. For the 1st year nothing happened (I was trying to be a good boy as she was married and I didn’t want to be a home wrecker) but we became good friends. I found out she had married young and her husband was the only man she had ever fucked. Then I took my team to stay overnight at a chalet for team building. Long story short, she got tipsy after a few drinks and whispered “I love you” in my ear.

The next day after the rest of the team left, we fucked in the chalet. She was the best fuck I’ve ever had. She started having mini orgasms the moment my cock entered her pussy (which was dripping wet before I even touched it!). I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock strongly and when she came, her pussy squeezed so hard, it squirted my cock out! We carried on our affair for 6 months until her husband found out and we had to stop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1