The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
blowfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share your experience with loan sharks

Loan sharks got good and bad ones. If you ask me, what is the best loan to do. I'll proberly say the "duck loan" aka arh sao
Arh sao is simple to manage, no need zao xao. Borrow $500/1000, take back $450/900. Intrest $45/90;a week. Payment clear only in full, $500/1000. My computer only input column, no need output column. Debtor also wont run so fast.

Got one more is monthly loan, geh xao. Monthly loan not many want to do cause longer waitting time for returns and must be cash flow rich. At least $100,000 capital.

But i can tell you guys, never believed in what you see. Alot of loan sharks have a day job, especially those working independantly. At day can be a toilet paper salesman, at nite drive bmw go clubbing 😊
Old 19-10-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Most probably, not want to kill you or else the golden goose is dead. Many things in life worse than death.

Just stay away from them for your own sake and your family's sake..
I once know a bookie from the north area doing big on football betting. Player has lost to him a few properties and still ask the player go jump cause he refused to sell his last assets. Endup player did jump, broke both legs and become police case. After awhile later, bookie is back in business. Like tat also can? Dont say loan shark cannot find you, as long as you have register your new address n banking address, its never hard to find a person in singapore. Its only computer clicking in 5mins, they know where your new address

To be continue... anyone game to know more, up me
Old 19-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowfish View Post
Loan sharks got good and bad ones. If you ask me, what is the best loan to do. I'll proberly say the "duck loan" aka arh sao
Arh sao is simple to manage, no need zao xao. Borrow $500/1000, take back $450/900. Intrest $45/90;a week. Payment clear only in full, $500/1000. My computer only input column, no need output column. Debtor also wont run so fast.
Also known as defer payment ?

Bigger and better
Old 19-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

For ladies, maybe have the flexibility of own money pay unlimted shot if got the standard.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroW View Post
For ladies, maybe have the flexibility of own money pay unlimted shot if got the standard.
I dont think any operators wil risk revealing themselves to the female debtors.

I heard in China, the loansharks make the ladies take naked pic of themselves with their IC. So far singapore have no such case yet ?

Bigger and better
Old 19-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:

Got one more is monthly loan, geh xao. Monthly loan not many want to do cause longer waitting time for returns and must be cash flow rich. At least $100,000 capital.

But i can tell you guys, never believed in what you see. Alot of loan sharks have a day job, especially those working independantly. At day can be a toilet paper salesman, at nite drive bmw go clubbing 😊
Duck loan most profitable for loanshark..Coz principle is always deferred interest is 10% weekly...Most license moneylender also link to ah Loan
Old 19-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

When they ask for your Singpass, which website do they normally log into ?

CPF
IRAS
HDB
NS

???

Bigger and better
Old 19-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Duck loan most profitable for loanshark..Coz principle is always deferred interest is 10% weekly...Most license moneylender also link to ah Loan
Think so... Why would any business man put their $$ in such a stall and end up kana curse and swear by the debtors till 7th generation . Ah long use the businessman as front behind all are ah long gang doing.
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 19-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I once know a bookie from the north area doing big on football betting. Player has lost to him a few properties and still ask the player go jump cause he refused to sell his last assets. Endup player did jump, broke both legs and become police case. After awhile later, bookie is back in business. Like tat also can? Dont say loan shark cannot find you, as long as you have register your new address n banking address, its never hard to find a person in singapore. Its only computer clicking in 5mins, they know where your new address

To be continue... anyone game to know more, up me
Wonder what kind of app or website they use to know one address or banking details??? Govt sleeping ???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 19-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Wonder what kind of app or website they use to know one address or banking details??? Govt sleeping ???
I read many years ago , a bank employee was arrested for providing the address to a ah long syndicate

Bigger and better
Old 20-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not MOST, all is... its like i wana do day and night business. However, its not cheap to do with license. My bro once mentioned that getting liscense is already not easy, then company account required 1 million. Dont know how true but, i've seen his big boss before, bloody age is so young. Mid 30s, come out never alone. Mostly accompany by several boss stalls. Each of them have at least 6 or 8 stalls. I ever wondered, how much is his weekly income?... $20k, $50k? Or even $200k? Left me puzzled until i once saw them gambling in the pub, the big boss lost almost $100k+ on poker, its common that loan sharks dont carry more then a few hundreds with them, he borrowed $5k to $10k each time from the players he looses. During the end game, he made a call. 45mins later, a guy walk in with a sling bag. This guy is what i named him, his walking atm. He then poured bundles of huge notes on the table n start asking every player how much my boss owed. This is what i call, Cash is King...
Old 20-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
If you have an account with ACRA, as long as you update your new address with police or bank. ACRA is updated too, not hard to find a run road person
Old 20-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not MOST, all is... its like i wana do day and night business. However, its not cheap to do with license. My bro once mentioned that getting liscense is already not easy, then company account required 1 million. Dont know how true but, i've seen his big boss before, bloody age is so young. Mid 30s, come out never alone. Mostly accompany by several boss stalls. Each of them have at least 6 or 8 stalls. I ever wondered, how much is his weekly income?... $20k, $50k? Or even $200k? Left me puzzled until i once saw them gambling in the pub, the big boss lost almost $100k+ on poker, its common that loan sharks dont carry more then a few hundreds with them, he borrowed $5k to $10k each time from the players he looses. During the end game, he made a call. 45mins later, a guy walk in with a sling bag. This guy is what i named him, his walking atm. He then poured bundles of huge notes on the table n start asking every player how much my boss owed. This is what i call, Cash is King...
The big boss shld be taking over family business bah..Mid 30s how to have so.much cash to roll??Last time legal loanshark also hiong no money sell hdb lo..I have agent fren working with them too..hahaa
Old 21-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
The big boss shld be taking over family business bah..Mid 30s how to have so.much cash to roll??Last time legal loanshark also hiong no money sell hdb lo..I have agent fren working with them too..hahaa
What kind of boss you are, your employees will follow you. My bros are the best teacher n boss, they are those that will help brothers looking for job n make money. (Same logo only) they not only teach n guide, they share experinces as well. Who has been to this pub at hk street, 中元 before?
Old 22-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Is it true that they only target HDB flats and not condo ?

I never hear or seen any condo units being harrass before.

Bigger and better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1