The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick2F View Post
can i & my buddies join both of u?
sure ... pm me for contact ! cheers ! jkt belongs to the world , hence we must share its beauty and their beautiful produces..
Old 03-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi Bro,
Just for info that the fasting month is around the bend....20 July onward.
Vice activities would be limited...
If there are any bros looking to have fun should do it soon.

My humble two cents.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ironchef5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Went to golden boutique spa in orchardz jayakarta hotel over the weekend. Quite a good experience i must say. Walk into the spa and was given a tag, proceed to the counter inside and there r close to 50 girls sitting on the sofa waiting for customer to pick them to give a massage.( This only applies on wed and fri). Saw the list of services that they provide ranging from chocolate love to ice smoothie is quite interesting. So i decided to take up the ice smoothie challenge. Pick my chinese looking cewek and off to the room. First they will provide you with a 1 hour full body massage, after that its the ice smoothie session. The gal will call the reception to send over a bowl of ice and a tub of hot water. So basically ice smoothie is the girl will use ice cube in her mouth and rub throught your whole body and with hot water vice versa. Than next she will proceed to bbbj with the same technique till u cim.
Not bad for a 450000 ruppiah damage all in
Cheers.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Same same. But I am more humane than you. I always remember their names. Heheheh.

Wah bro you very straight to the point man

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 04-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef5 View Post
Hi all,

Went to golden boutique spa in orchardz jayakarta hotel over the weekend. Quite a good experience i must say. Walk into the spa and was given a tag, proceed to the counter inside and there r close to 50 girls sitting on the sofa waiting for customer to pick them to give a massage.( This only applies on wed and fri). Saw the list of services that they provide ranging from chocolate love to ice smoothie is quite interesting. So i decided to take up the ice smoothie challenge. Pick my chinese looking cewek and off to the room. First they will provide you with a 1 hour full body massage, after that its the ice smoothie session. The gal will call the reception to send over a bowl of ice and a tub of hot water. So basically ice smoothie is the girl will use ice cube in her mouth and rub throught your whole body and with hot water vice versa. Than next she will proceed to bbbj with the same technique till u cim.
Not bad for a 450000 ruppiah damage all in
Cheers.
Bro,
It is great to hear that you had fun.
In some place is call fire and ice services....

Cheers.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
itchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was at FM1 hotel yesterday and apprently there is a group of girls who just come over from Maliboro about 3 months ago. So the selection of girls now is better. There are 2 groups you can choose from, which is the not so pretty ones that is about Rp300k and Rp700k.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
spboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros in jkt, I'm new in the place. Wanna know if there are nice budget places (600k and below) around Gunung Sahari to go for? I went to Orchardz Hotel and spent 630k. Was okay, service by lady was very commercialized type.

Thanks in advance...
Old 05-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboy View Post
Hi bros in jkt, I'm new in the place. Wanna know if there are nice budget places (600k and below) around Gunung Sahari to go for? I went to Orchardz Hotel and spent 630k. Was okay, service by lady was very commercialized type.

Thanks in advance...
All the joints in Jakarta, mostly are very commercialized unless you rtf a few times to the same girl. If you want lower than 600K be prepared to get service that is very very mechanical. You can go to Sands Spa which is quite near. The package is standard, local is Rp270K for room with curtain only and Rp300K for room with lock. Anything special is between Rp200K for hand job and full service is Rp500k pay directly to the girl. China girls is Rp300K or Rp320K and special is Rp500K to Rp1 mil.

Member Of TNN Club

Old 05-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
All the joints in Jakarta, mostly are very commercialized unless you rtf a few times to the same girl. If you want lower than 600K be prepared to get service that is very very mechanical. You can go to Sands Spa which is quite near. The package is standard, local is Rp270K for room with curtain only and Rp300K for room with lock. Anything special is between Rp200K for hand job and full service is Rp500k pay directly to the girl. China girls is Rp300K or Rp320K and special is Rp500K to Rp1 mil.
Thanks for advice, bro axeman. For Sands Spa, if i select room with lock, Rp300k, it's just for the massage fee right? so on top of that, i got to nego with the lady for the special which you mentioned the additional rates? And, it's easily Rp800k or more for full service...

Where is this Sands Spa btw? Thanks again.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboy View Post
Thanks for advice, bro axeman. For Sands Spa, if i select room with lock, Rp300k, it's just for the massage fee right? so on top of that, i got to nego with the lady for the special which you mentioned the additional rates? And, it's easily Rp800k or more for full service...

Where is this Sands Spa btw? Thanks again.
Yes Rp300k is for 90mins massage only. Rp500k is full package for local girls, if they know you are first time there and you are not indo they will mark up higher so be careful, for special you have to nego yourself. Sands spa is at Mangga Dua Square. It's just next to Novotel Hotel.

Member Of TNN Club

Old 05-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
kaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros
I am in jkt bizz trip again!
Went malioboro. Not bad strip dance at 1st ans 2nd level
Prc gals poorer than alexis
Indo cewak not bad
Ubezks better than slexis
Rest did not see, in the end I took prc again because the dancer I like cannot be upped said her period come n she said her price is 2m.
As again, anyone have overnight contact for model cat ladies? I have a thing for fair ladies.
I am alone so go ktv bringback not woth it. Heard manga besar have fl to bring back hotel but not exactly sure. Hotel bellboy offers me indi cewk but I saw 2 carloads of disappointments.

Tks for reply.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No need a tour guide for sex in Jakarta, many places in around of mangga besar area. No need stay at 5 star hotel, no need to book in agoda or other website for hotel in Jakarta, just go show.

I can give you free information accordingly because I stay in Jakarta, otherwise I need your information the same thing in your country as a barter.

Add my PIN (Blackberry) 22FFB1CC or [email protected]
Old 05-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Yes Rp300k is for 90mins massage only. Rp500k is full package for local girls, if they know you are first time there and you are not indo they will mark up higher so be careful, for special you have to nego yourself. Sands spa is at Mangga Dua Square. It's just next to Novotel Hotel.
Thks, bro... Went to Mangga Dua Square the other day, but didn't know Sands was there.

Well, for PRCs, to spend like 1m or more is almost the same or more expense that we have in sg. I wonder how is the quality in Sands....
Old 05-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaff View Post
Bros
I am in jkt bizz trip again!
Went malioboro. Not bad strip dance at 1st ans 2nd level
Prc gals poorer than alexis
Indo cewak not bad
Ubezks better than slexis
Rest did not see, in the end I took prc again because the dancer I like cannot be upped said her period come n she said her price is 2m.
As again, anyone have overnight contact for model cat ladies? I have a thing for fair ladies.I am alone so go ktv bringback not woth it. Heard manga besar have fl to bring back hotel but not exactly sure. Hotel bellboy offers me indi cewk but I saw 2 carloads of disappointments.

Tks for reply.
Hey bro, me too! but fair ladies tend to be rarer and come with a premium. lol. Hope to catch up with u in my next trip if there is a chance.. Good time, bro... cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread