The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia Low Jia Hui

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
I did up her last year. 1.5k at the time.
That's way too ex?

My colleague did her after a drinking session at her bar at parklane. Quite easy also. He asked us to join but we declined.
Old 13-09-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 14
babysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
That's way too ex?

My colleague did her after a drinking session at her bar at parklane. Quite easy also. He asked us to join but we declined.
Maybe you all handsome like Korean Oppa. While this guy look like 豬八戒, that is why charge 1.5k lor
Old 13-09-2021, 08:37 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 42
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysharon View Post
Maybe you all handsome like Korean Oppa. While this guy look like 豬八戒, that is why charge 1.5k lor
since she fuck bangala i dun think is about look .

Target 14500 point
Old 13-09-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
stapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm.. any good sharings from her OF I wondered?
Old 13-09-2021, 10:36 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 42
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

still waiting for more of her i believe there should be more of her .

Target 14500 point
Old 13-09-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 14
babysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud ofbabysharon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
Dude, you don't know how much those bangala offer her ( and they looks like some middle eastern who might be way richer than any of us in this forum instead of bangala). Like I said, if you look like 豬八戒,, she will charge you lor. Fair game.
Old 14-09-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
fantasy0222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, as far as I know, she (or her friend) told me that they are middle east guys (maybe scam me, I'm not interested to dig liao, long ago story), not bangla. Believe or not, depending on you

She did ask for 1.5k - 2k for service (with condom I guess? long ago, I forget the details) + photoshooting at Locanto. Too exp, I passed
Old 14-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
maybe because ah neh she ask 3k? they sibei rich one.. because they take jobs here that locals dun want to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy0222 View Post
Well, as far as I know, she (or her friend) told me that they are middle east guys (maybe scam me, I'm not interested to dig liao, long ago story), not bangla. Believe or not, depending on you
their pattern all the same one la... die also wont admit they r ah neh.. will say mixed la, middle easten la... simlj also can but not india...
Old 15-09-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
maybe because ah neh she ask 3k? they sibei rich one.. because they take jobs here that locals dun want to do...

their pattern all the same one la... die also wont admit they r ah neh.. will say mixed la, middle easten la... simlj also can but not india...
dun play play with these ah neh hor...some hold high post in the Info Comm and Banking industry, salary can easily 6k to 30k per mth....
Old 16-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
That's way too ex?

Yes quite expensive but for me it was worth it. She is really wild in bed at the time and also allow me to CIM. Also can use phone but for private use only.
Old 16-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
stapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of light

Lol. entered 2nd thread, but seems no one subscribed to her OF. Guess her page nth explicit to share
Old 18-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingkamelot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

angeline yap stuff also got share before here? shit missed it
Old 22-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 9
annatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to allannatrinh is a name known to all

Video here: https://t.me/vozsex/13844
Old 23-09-2021, 02:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by annatrinh View Post
It will probably be shut down soon by Telegram.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It will probably be shut down soon by Telegram.
unable to view already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1