The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
CyberSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyberSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Feather touch message at East side

Yesterday afternoon, I drove around east area hunting for a new playground. Across a newly renovated MP. A cute and pretty looking syt at the reception drew my attention. She said the MP was only 1 week old. Paid for one hour session and she lead me to one of the room.

Usual protocol, scan the room. Spotted in house underwear...... she instructed me must wear... Super boring but no choice. There is shower room.attached in the room. The ambience was gd. After the shower, I gear up the underwear and laid on the bed. A PRC ML came.
As per normal, she started on my back and shoulder. Suddenly, she pulled down the underwear until I can feel my ass exposed to the air con. She then massage my inner thigh and always feather touch my ass lining and the opening. Shiok!!. After which, I flipped over and she used her 34D melons kept rubbing over my face. When she massaged my stomach, her finger will always slide into the underwear like looking for something. Shiok! My iron rod turn hot and red by then. I was waiting for the GQ! She NEVER ask Dan time up! When I took off the underwear, damn the rod still dripping lor.......
I cfm will visit there again. Hoping to better luck next visit. I belived there will be GQ pop out.
Those who like my FR upz for me thanks. ONLY High reputation and power SB will have the location. Newbie will not be entertained. Thanks.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghostl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feather touch message at East side

Hi . Can let me know the location ? I am interested for it . Appreciate it . I will share when I got good place too 👍
Old 08-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

can I have this lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSex View Post
Yesterday afternoon, I drove around east area hunting for a new playground. Across a newly renovated MP. A cute and pretty looking syt at the reception drew my attention. She said the MP was only 1 week old. Paid for one hour session and she lead me to one of the room.

Usual protocol, scan the room. Spotted in house underwear...... she instructed me must wear... Super boring but no choice. There is shower room.attached in the room. The ambience was gd. After the shower, I gear up the underwear and laid on the bed. A PRC ML came.
As per normal, she started on my back and shoulder. Suddenly, she pulled down the underwear until I can feel my ass exposed to the air con. She then massage my inner thigh and always feather touch my ass lining and the opening. Shiok!!. After which, I flipped over and she used her 34D melons kept rubbing over my face. When she massaged my stomach, her finger will always slide into the underwear like looking for something. Shiok! My iron rod turn hot and red by then. I was waiting for the GQ! She NEVER ask Dan time up! When I took off the underwear, damn the rod still dripping lor.......
I cfm will visit there again. Hoping to better luck next visit. I belived there will be GQ pop out.
Those who like my FR upz for me thanks. ONLY High reputation and power SB will have the location. Newbie will not be entertained. Thanks.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share contact? Thx!
Old 08-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 11
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all

Hi bro can share us the contact ! hope to hear from U
Old 09-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting place
Old 09-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

dolbyric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please pm me the location .. Thanks
Old 09-07-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Ghostl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me please thanks
Old 09-07-2015, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
RBLA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you share location. Many thanks.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
wonders84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can provide contacts? Thanks
Old 09-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

nice fr bro, please share with me the location. thanks ~
Old 09-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
WL84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSex View Post

Hi, can I have the location n ML contact? THANKS
Old 09-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
043864a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, please share the location n your messaur. I have a similar place to share as well, thanks.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't know am i qualify to have the location or not .. Hopefully i'm lucky enough to get it from ts , anyway , thanks in adv~
Old 09-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

what's the damage bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1