The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Ahh... those were the days! Nostalgic!! The girls were so playable and daring and fun!
Is history already

Old 02-06-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotthefeeling View Post
I really missed BS in earlier days..... there were sooo many SYTs, all of different styles and playability, everyday full house!
Is history already

Old 02-06-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Recently went to New Shanghai. Updates as follows :

- Less playability than before. All say cannot kiss nipples as per boss instruction. Not a single girl will arouse you by rubbing or licking or frenching. totally no fun.

- Rooms are bright so not so good

- Girls say boss has instruct them to collect minimum $30 and threaten to complain to boss/waiter if you don't give $30.

- Rooms have a lot of cockroaches...small small baby cockroaches. It seems the staff never clean the rooms at all when close shop they just remove beer, tidbits from your room and all go home. Imagine if a place is not cleaned for several months !! We asked to change room, the waitress sprayed some pesticide and gave us a new room. After a while we see a lot of dead baby cockroaches on the floor and then more roaming around near our beer glasses and tower. No mood to drink beer

- Girls butterfly a lot and come back only during billing time. A lot of them have silicon breasts so not very shiok feeling to squeeze.

Overall a bad experience. For health and hygiene reasons, this place is not recommended unless you take your own wet wipes and wipe the sofas before you sit and wipe the tables and floor as well. About one year ago a friend had also seen a running rat

Last edited by RamboCat; 06-06-2015 at 05:56 AM.
Old 18-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Xjohney is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Recently went to New Shanghai. Updates as follows :

- Less playability than before. All say cannot kiss nipples as per boss instruction. Not a single girl will arouse you by rubbing or licking or frenching. totally no fun.

- Rooms are bright so not so good

- Girls say boss has instruct them to collect minimum $30 and threaten to complain to boss/waiter if you don't give $30.

- Rooms have a lot of cockroaches...small small baby cockroaches. It seems the staff never clean the rooms at all when close shop they just remove beer, tidbits from your room and all go home. Imagine if a place is not cleaned for several months !! We asked to change room, the waitress sprayed some pesticide and gave us a new room. After a while we see a lot of dead baby cockroaches on the floor and then more roaming around near our beer glasses and tower. No mood to drink beer

- Girls butterfly a lot and come back only during billing time. A lot of them have silicon breasts so not very shiok feeling to squeeze.

Overall a bad experience. For health and hygiene reasons, this place is not recommended unless you take your own wet wipes and wipe the sofas before you sit and wipe the tables and floor as well. About one year ago a friend had also seen a running rat
I am really shocked to know about Cockroaches cause not been to NSH for long time.

I know one of PRC bitch who still works there, 我有养过她一段时间. 他妈的 This girl will act as if she is 3 steps ahead of all where cleanliness and hygiene concerned. She will ask me to wash hands 3 times before touching her. She will Jump 10 feet high in the sky if see sees a Cockroach。
She will throw away food even if cockroach passed by. Now the bitch works in this shit hole. This bitch will give me long lecture on HYGIENE as if i was a baby and she a qualified doctor.

Fake bitch, could any one imagine 20-30 different hands touching and licking her boobs (i still feel disgusted about this idea of licking, cause girls butterfly from room to room, they would not be wiping boobs in between so whats the guarantee of the previous guy who licked her)

Also more surprised about this bitch, as I know there are some persistent clients who will force their hands down in the under wears, again same hand used for one previous girl goes in her UW. Now she would not feel how unhygienic and dangerous is that.

I do not know what was real, her fake tantrums, or the need of money. MAN THESE PRC GIRLS ARE FAKE.

Last edited by Xjohney; 18-06-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 30-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sooperdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjohney View Post
I am really shocked to know about Cockroaches cause not been to NSH for long time.

I know one of PRC bitch who still works there, 我有养过她一段时间. 他妈的 This girl will act as if she is 3 steps ahead of all where cleanliness and hygiene concerned. She will ask me to wash hands 3 times before touching her. She will Jump 10 feet high in the sky if see sees a Cockroach。
She will throw away food even if cockroach passed by. Now the bitch works in this shit hole. This bitch will give me long lecture on HYGIENE as if i was a baby and she a qualified doctor.

Fake bitch, could any one imagine 20-30 different hands touching and licking her boobs (i still feel disgusted about this idea of licking, cause girls butterfly from room to room, they would not be wiping boobs in between so whats the guarantee of the previous guy who licked her)

Also more surprised about this bitch, as I know there are some persistent clients who will force their hands down in the under wears, again same hand used for one previous girl goes in her UW. Now she would not feel how unhygienic and dangerous is that.

I do not know what was real, her fake tantrums, or the need of money. MAN THESE PRC GIRLS ARE FAKE.
Hey Bro XJohn...
It Looks you are seriously bitten by these PRCs, man why so serious. Remember SBs Golden Rule "Prostitutes are for Fucking, not for loving so fuck, forget and move on to next ". HAHAHAHAHA
Old 19-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Went there last monday night from 7pm to 11pm. Got good and bad points.

Bad point is that the number of gals available has drop significantly. There are only 5 available. all viets.
it was largely known that as for now ICA would not allow viets to come singapore (for those who are on 30 days social visit).
They suspect at immigration that these gals work at KTVs. Hence, they are turned back and force to fly back.
Those who are allowed to work are those who have work permit or holding on to the "white cards."
As claimed further by the viet gals, now if want to apply for work permit also quite hard.
Lets hope that this situation would diffuse further (my suspect is that election is coming).
Gone are the good old days where they would be around 12 girls excluding china girls.

Good thing is that when I went there, I was the only customer! Yes! No kidding. Dunno why there are no customers.
Maybe becoz of 7th mth. Hence, as a result, all 5 gals sat in my room (from 7pm to 9pm). Only from 9 plus onwards, then customers start coming in.
Somemore only additional 2 rooms only. Take turns to squeeze their breast till my hand cramp. But since I sat with all of them, I gave $30 to each of them.
One of the viets quoted me $200 to bring her to hotel and if want to do 3some need to pay another $200 if bring her sister along. I reject her offer.

My advice is lets wait till the situation diffuse. Then maybe we can go back patronise. Need the New Shanghai KTV seasoned warriors to comment on this. Thanks in advance!
Old 19-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha wah Bro 3some, consider yourself really lucky. I went there 2 weeks ago but all the rooms were taken. Although there were more girls, around 6 viet and 6 prcs, the butterfly was really bad. I recognised a few of the prcs who are considered old timers at nsh. Maybe the boss called them back to improve the "stock quantity". Hopefully ICA repents and this situation improves asap.
Old 19-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Haha wah Bro 3some, consider yourself really lucky. I went there 2 weeks ago but all the rooms were taken. Although there were more girls, around 6 viet and 6 prcs, the butterfly was really bad. I recognised a few of the prcs who are considered old timers at nsh. Maybe the boss called them back to improve the "stock quantity". Hopefully ICA repents and this situation improves asap.
You go got prc?? I went last monday night no have leh! ZERO Prc!!!

Is that china milf still ard? I remember she gave me a HJ in the room for $50 (including tips). Cant remember her name. Boobs quite firm one.
Old 21-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha yeah there were quite a few PRCs but none of them were of syt quality. You mean "xiao la jia/small chilli"? Yeah she was there. Think she is a PR by now haha. I remember once HJs were so common there that 2 girls offered me $50 for 2 HJs and tips for both of them. That was how happening nsh was in the past. Now they get fined $50 for even putting their hands near our crotch.
Old 21-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fal_warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know there was a thread on this joint. Went there on Wednesday night from 10pm-2am. Quite a few Vietnam girls. Me and my friends had two girls each. To be honest, the Vietnam girls were quite pretty. Bad point is they don drink, don talk much and cannot play. Only can rub rub their boobs abit then they will pull out your hand. One of my friend got two PRC. Wanted to bring them out after that but PRC rejected even when my friend offered $500 to test water. One viet girl quoted $200 for an hour. Most of the time we were inside singing by ourselves. The girl butterfly alot and stayed in the room for not more than five minutes.

This is just my opinion. Other bros might have better experience there. Probably will not return. Want to try other KTV that are more fun and can play one haha.... any bros got any to recommend?
Old 22-08-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

3 - 4 years back NSH was my favourite joint. at least 10 viets 10 china working at any 1 time.. they butterfly ALOT but tips were only $20 then...so normally sit 3-4 girls (even sit 5 girl also most of the time singing ktv alone) however, the cleaniness started to drop and girls start asking for $30 tip...scolding your family and threatening if u do not give $30. management do nothing to maintain the situation and now NSH is just another dead joint. greed and bad attitude of the girls caused their own downfall
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 22-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!

Used to be a great place!
Old 10-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Xjohney is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fal_warrior View Post
Didn't know there was a thread on this joint. Went there on Wednesday night from 10pm-2am. Quite a few Vietnam girls. Me and my friends had two girls each. To be honest, the Vietnam girls were quite pretty. Bad point is they don drink, don talk much and cannot play. Only can rub rub their boobs abit then they will pull out your hand. One of my friend got two PRC. Wanted to bring them out after that but PRC rejected even when my friend offered $500 to test water. One viet girl quoted $200 for an hour. Most of the time we were inside singing by ourselves. The girl butterfly alot and stayed in the room for not more than five minutes.

This is just my opinion. Other bros might have better experience there. Probably will not return. Want to try other KTV that are more fun and can play one haha.... any bros got any to recommend?
See bros, as i mentioned earlier, Dandan or Angel asked me 500 and did not want to go down, I tried hard, and even many bros suggested she is not worth, some told me she has son back in china and is very loose cause some foreigner BF she had back in china. No wonder she looks so polished and can speak english. This place has gone to dogs and mostly newbees are being screwed, thinking this is how system works.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sooperdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjohney View Post
See bros, as i mentioned earlier, Dandan or Angel asked me 500 and did not want to go down, I tried hard, and even many bros suggested she is not worth, some told me she has son back in china and is very loose cause some foreigner BF she had back in china. No wonder she looks so polished and can speak english. This place has gone to dogs and mostly newbees are being screwed, thinking this is how system works.
Bro Xjohn
You are right, this place is no more worth. BTW i was there last week w/frens Viets n 2 Prc sat with us 11PM session, older looking PRC but nice skin Aihua and other one was Angel or Dandan which you said, looked like viet but she said is PRC a kind of MILF, big but silicon nehneh, she kept saying no silicon, but can feel left side underarm has bag.

A bit of playing balls+fingering in 5 min they flew n came back at 1.30AM to get tip, my fren was horny so we had deal with Angel at 350-2 shots n viet at 250 after midnight session, went to nearby 81. This girl once out of NSH thinks she is Princess has too many tantrums. mostly stuck to her iphone.

说实话 It was bad experience, seems she is doing every day. BJ no fun, no kissing, F**k man, my 小弟 is considerably nice size but after entering her i felt she is very very loose. She got tired in few strokes and ask me to be on top. Fake moaning. Worst thing during FJ there was a strange smell came out down from her, Felt like doing a cheap whore. Had no mood for 2nd one but 350 is hell of money. so needed to get return, opted Bj n HJ . My fren had good Viet he enjoyed till 7 morning. Shit, Shit, Shit man i always make wrong choices.

Yes, she kept looking at her iphone, I happened to take a sneak, she was looking at a boy child picture. when she saw me looking, she immediately said this is her sister's son (without my asking) but he looked copy of her's exactly same. So you may be right. Mostly in this business they will never say have child.

One more time for sure No More NSH.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperdick View Post
Bro Xjohn
You are right, this place is no more worth. BTW i was there last week w/frens Viets n 2 Prc sat with us 11PM session, older looking PRC but nice skin Aihua and other one was Angel or Dandan which you said, looked like viet but she said is PRC a kind of MILF, big but silicon nehneh, she kept saying no silicon, but can feel left side underarm has bag.

A bit of playing balls+fingering in 5 min they flew n came back at 1.30AM to get tip, my fren was horny so we had deal with Angel at 350-2 shots n viet at 250 after midnight session, went to nearby 81. This girl once out of NSH thinks she is Princess has too many tantrums. mostly stuck to her iphone.

说实话 It was bad experience, seems she is doing every day. BJ no fun, no kissing, F**k man, my 小弟 is considerably nice size but after entering her i felt she is very very loose. She got tired in few strokes and ask me to be on top. Fake moaning. Worst thing during FJ there was a strange smell came out down from her, Felt like doing a cheap whore. Had no mood for 2nd one but 350 is hell of money. so needed to get return, opted Bj n HJ . My fren had good Viet he enjoyed till 7 morning. Shit, Shit, Shit man i always make wrong choices.

Yes, she kept looking at her iphone, I happened to take a sneak, she was looking at a boy child picture. when she saw me looking, she immediately said this is her sister's son (without my asking) but he looked copy of her's exactly same. So you may be right. Mostly in this business they will never say have child.

One more time for sure No More NSH.
You guys talking about Angel who is a student here right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread