The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Curious how many here like busty girls with service. If you like it, reply me with a "BronzeGod Huat Ah!"

Maybe I will share my busty with service list here soon

To start the ball rolling: Fang Fang WH06 a die die must try for those that like good bbbj, power AR from a busty submissive girl standing at below 1.6m

And she can take a good pounding. Leaving soon.... catch it before it's gone

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-08-2017 at 03:06 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

I don't understand, who wouldn't like busty gal with good service? I certainly do. or you mean busty with service but not a looker?
damn... just bomb the base ye! fang fang of course! I second that
Old 23-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I don't understand, who wouldn't like busty gal with good service? I certainly do. or you mean busty with service but not a looker?
damn... just bomb the base ye! fang fang of course! I second that
Some guys don't like busty. They like flat chest so it looks like those underdeveloped preteens.

Some like tall and thin, and boobs is not important
Old 23-08-2017, 02:27 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Support your thread!
Old 23-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Curious how many here like busty girls with service. If you like it, reply me with a "Huat Ah!"

Maybe I will share my busty with service list here soon

To start the ball rolling: Fang Fang WH06 a die die must try for those that like good bbbj, power AR from a busty submissive girl standing at below 1.6m

And she can take a good pounding. Leaving soon.... catch it before it's gone
Huat ah.....even better if can have very hot and passionate frenching. Yum yum....cheers
Old 23-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Huat ah.....even better if can have very hot and passionate frenching. Yum yum....cheers
Agee. Will throw out some names soon
Old 23-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prefer good lookers, if looks cannot made it, hard to cum for ne
Old 23-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Prefer good lookers, if looks cannot made it, hard to cum for ne
Same. Well, I have a mini sized but busty Paige chua lookalike gem that's yet to be revealed in the forum.

I will reveal one name with every 18 individual samsters who post a HUAT here.

You can be creative too and post a qing fa image which I like, my favourite mahjong card.

On the 180th huat, everyone will 胡, and I'll reveal the 10th special name. Easy right guys?

No points involved. Just want to see how interested people are in busty gems and how many original individual samsters still read and participate in this forum.

Happy to share with all genuine brothers who wish to enjoy the busty gems.

This is just a fun way to add some fun to the forum.

But hurry, before she's gone.

PS. If anyone complains about a harmless fun here or tries to insinuate anything whether in this thread or others threads, I will immediately stop revealing the names and you guys can blame that samster for spoiling the fun for everyone.

Huat ah!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-08-2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
PatrickPeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the damage at this house bro? Tks.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickPeh View Post
What's the damage at this house bro? Tks.
Huat is damage.
Old 23-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
BronzeGod Huat Ah!"
Old 23-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Congrats Bro Bronzegod for having your own thread.. May you find and share the busy gems with all of us

I also am into busty girls. Haha.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

BronzeGod Huat Ah!

congrats on opening ur own thread, wonder which names u will reveal lol
Old 23-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

BG Fatt Choy lah

Last edited by unfit; 23-08-2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Thanks for the four "huat ah"

14 more till the next name

176 more till the special hidden gem is revealed.

Every 18 "BronzeGod Huat Ah!" will unveil one of my busty recommendations.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1