The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 17-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bronzegod aka cherrychocolate aka 2nd biggest hypocrite of SBF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Below is my post on how I bombarded that fucking piece of shit Bronzegod aka cherrychocolate aka coward desperate rep pt seeker aka 2nd biggest hypocrite of SBF!!

Coward Bronzegod aka cherrychocolate, when u first forayed into CAT150 threads, you begged like a fucking beggar for rep pts after providing some miserable info, remember? Wakakakaka!!!!
You are the pot calling the kettle black. You are the one who likes going around begging for points and complaining to sbf boss about others' points.

Sadly, you're a complete failure at conducting yourself in SBF and now have to hide behind a clone aa you're afraid that your original nick Alejandro88 will get zapped and lose it's miserable 256 rep points. Wakakakaka!
Old 17-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
TheGreenLantern AKA AL88 is the No.1 Hypocrite, Coward & Rep Pts Desperado in SBF!

Quote:
Bronzegod aka Cherrychocolate aka coward desperate rep pt seeker aka 2nd Biggest Hypocrite of SBF!!!

Why u censored my original post? I know u would normally post the whole message of ppl when reply but not mine! U scare ppl see your dirty laundry arh? In addition, u like to request Sammyboyfor to erase my messages in order to cover your fucking dirty laundry!

Now you are under the mentorship of that Omnia arh?? Follow his style to cut and paste boh liao posts arh??

Pleeze carry wor! Pleese carry on with your idiotic action ya?! But for fucking sake, u want to fight this war, dun be a coward lah, fight yourself instead of dragging the rest of the CAT50 bros in. U are really like the Omnia fella now!!!

The most non-idiotic action I have seen you so far was you enter a cybar war with that Omnia fella months ago!!!

U are one fucking rubbish! I have no respect for you Bronzegod aka Cherrychocolate aka coward Rep Pt Seeker!!!
You are the one that like dragging others into your battles. Everyone can see from your post above that YOU, TheGreenLantern AKA Alejandro88 AKA King.Cobra AKA RoyalChimp, are the one that likes to insult others and drag them into your cyberwars!

By the way, I actually was relaxing and not bothering to post for more than a month, but you yourself backside itchy had to drag me out to FARK you when you called me coward and accused me of having clones! You are the one that can't leave others alone and badmouth people who aren't even posting anymore

See for yourself what you said below! Now everyone can see who is the one that like to drag others into the picture! It's actually you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Oh I see! I thought his BG ID has enough points to sustain some serious zapping... Looks like he's indeed a coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern

Bronzegod is hiding as he fears CAT50 bros zap him and also he wanna preserve his image!
Everyone who reads this post can see that you are the one who likes to drag others into your wars with baseless accusations!

What's more, you make baseless accusations of others using clones for fear of getting zapped, but YOU TheGreenLantern AKA ALejandro88 AKA King.Cobra AKA RoyalChimp AKA???? are the one who is the real coward rept pts desperado that likes hiding behind clones because you don't want your original nick to get zapped! 100 percent of samsters can see that! That's why you and your clones are all deep in negative territory, but you still don't dare to post using your original nick Alejandro88 for fear of losing your miserable 256 pts. WAKAKAKAKKAKAKA.

YOU TheGreenLantern AKA ALejandro88 AKA King.Cobra AKA RoyalChimp are truly the NUMBER ONE HYPOCRITICAL COWARDLY REP PTS DESPERADO

WAKAKAKAKAKA
Old 17-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 19
sexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

all done , whose next ...
Old 17-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexkingkl View Post
It was quiet and nice for a while in this thread where everyone was sharing points until when the last few posts exchanging of words.

Anyway this thread is also meant for that kind of exchange and flaming and complains.

i will try give out points too.
Old 17-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
It was quiet and nice for a while in this thread where everyone was sharing points until when the last few posts exchanging of words.

Anyway this thread is also meant for that kind of exchange and flaming and complains.

i will try give out points too.
Happy to have quiet actually, getting bored with all the exchanges. Yawn....

This is a nice thread
Old 17-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 20
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Just return ups bro northern +10 smacking pts...

For Bro who dun mind the wait...ups me first and I will smack u back in due time!

Sharing is caring =)

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Old 17-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You made me laugh kekekeke

Bros please pm your latest post if i have not upped you back.

Had upped back > formula1, frenching, babycake, pussyworm, jayboy, hornykeong, sailsingapore

To up list > zapclone, skylineGTR,
Old 17-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Just returned the favour, bro Robin1 Thank you bros from CAT50 for the points

Next: Furby85, TingTongLove
Up you bro. You very steady
Can see alot of things during exchange and points sharings kekeke

Bros please pm your latest post if i have not upped you back.

Had upped back > formula1, frenching, babycake, pussyworm, jayboy, hornykeong, sailsingapore

To up list > zapclone, skylineGTR,
Old 17-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9859 / Power: 19
Cafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Mas Allanoi and Rickey are here too
Bro SBY sorry i just realised i have upped you before last time.
Thank you for your up pts few days ago

dcrusader
Tailok
Grey82
4Dguru
SureScore
Luchofab
Hamsapkwai
esssinine
Seebeysong
Linkus
TwinTowers
Jay Chou
ejectjoy
Cloudy80
loneyheart
SimplyUnperfect
Crackpod
owen10
Arse-nal
69sex
Apollo
SG10
CumExplorer
Botakhead
Gladboy
Solopop
W00f
Tai_zi21
Old 17-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9859 / Power: 19
Cafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuckit View Post
up you bro, cheers
Bro justfuckit, i just return your favor
Like your nike hehehe

dcrusader
Tailok
Grey82
4Dguru
SureScore
Luchofab
Hamsapkwai
esssinine
Seebeysong
Linkus
TwinTowers
Jay Chou
ejectjoy
Cloudy80
loneyheart
SimplyUnperfect
Crackpod
owen10
Arse-nal
69sex
Apollo
SG10
CumExplorer
Botakhead
Gladboy
Solopop
W00f
Tai_zi21
Old 17-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Just returned the favour, bro Robin1 Thank you bros from CAT50 for the points

Next: Furby85, TingTongLove
Up your rep pts. Thanks for supporting our Camp Kakis
Cheers
Old 17-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxking View Post
xxking return
Just Returned Bro..
Old 17-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88, a "true friend" to the Cat 50 Bros!

Quote:
]

Now you are under the mentorship of that Omnia arh?? Follow his style to cut and paste boh liao posts arh??

Pleeze carry wor! Pleese carry on with your idiotic action ya?! But for fucking sake, u want to fight this war, dun be a coward lah, fight yourself instead of dragging the rest of the CAT50 bros in. U are really like the Omnia fella now!!!

]
U just luv to smell my arse eh ]Alejandro88 ( Hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp (Banned) aka King.Cobra (Moderation) aka ???.....

never mind time to show the CAT50 bros what a truly great bro you are to them(apart fm u also being an empty vessel who makes the most noise)

================================================== =================

Quote:

If u got the guts, join the CAT50 bros meeting and I will assure u I will confirm attend!!! Swee boh, Mr coward???!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
alej i jio u la ... i sure attend their gathering .... let me made some arrangement with them
Quote:
Sorry wor, I m not Al88! On second thought, I will decide the place to meet at GL but any lor u want. U got guts? Dun be like the coward Omnia aka obsessed revenge seeker wor.
Quote:
why u scared of cat50 ppl ah? sudden changed of mind lol ... i have ask them for outing next week why u chickened out liao izzit?

no balls say no balls dont talk so much cock
Quote:
haha omnia bro ... i guess everyone here knows who is alej ask GL only stupid cant tell that is the same

and alej if u dare to send me yr number i dare to meet u ... i have met many bros in here and wats the diff to meet additional u?
Quote:
SIZE="5"]Why should I give u my HP, coward!?? If u think u guts just meet me at GL!! Tell the time and date!! U are another keyboard coward!!]So what if u meet cat50 bros! I am not your ordinary cat50 bros!! [/SIZE]
Old 17-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz u on the 1st jun.. today is the 17th. all done meh?
Old 17-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Previously he appeared to be so concerned about STD , Health matters n raw....oh and funnily enuff was quite complimentary to BG?!...

Originally Posted by TheGreenLanternHey Hypocrite_Keith aks Honestkeith!!C'mon dun sound so innocent as you are a big time WOLF here! Many times worse off than BG!!! At least BG is truth and direct! U are many times worse off as you have ulterior motive! I can see thru you and therefore I intentionally did not pass any intel to you!! U are a big danger to the innocent GL WL and other punters who practise safe sex! U better go for a check up before u resume fucking the WL in GL!

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern Hey Honestkieth, dun ever PM on 2831A WL and asking me for the info of raw WL!!!! I sincerely urge u to stop eating human sashimi and better go for a medical checkup before the worse befall u! Thats the sincere advice from the Hero in Green!!!!Wear Condom and Dun RISK during this festive season!!!

But now....he appears to be the biggest hypocrite raw monger!!...oh n HonestKeith has now suddenly turned into his Bro, while BG to him is now well....

Quote:
Last week I rawed 2 WL from lor 16 and 1 WL from lor 20! Wet and slippery pussies!! Damn shiok!!! Kumsiah to big brother A88 for the recommendations.

Raw Job is the name of the game in GL now! Who dare to disagree??!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh and he now sure luvs talking to himself as well....DSM-5 is calling u Alejandro88!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Pls open your eyes and read carefully what I have commented about Lady of 1803. Let me repeat, I said her looks is no big deal as all becos of cosmetic and contact lenses and Cosplay uniform. I did mention that her excellent AV performance is her strength.

Understand now?? If you don't, forget it then! Thats my fair and personal opinion. To each his own! By the way, looks are very subjective too!
Quote:
I agree with u brother! Well written!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1