The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andyf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Mickey from Doll88.
Just tried her and she was really good!
Looks: 9/10 , just like picture but a bit tanner.
Body: 9/10 ,skinny and petite.
Boobs: Big and firm, I like.
FJ: totally great in bed with moaning.
GFE feeling gao gao.

RTF: confirm. If I have the Vitamin M.

She is going back on 31May, so bros please support her before she go back.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokeydokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in Singapore for a short holiday and took COF from stable Soi69 two nights ago and here is my FR.

Looks : Exactly the same as photos. Relatively fair for thai girl with true thai-chinese features
Body : Has a boobjob done but very slimfit girl with no visible bodyfat
Action : Great, she definately knows what to do and how to do it, speaks conversational english, pretty good for a thai actually.
GFE : Think of the thai "pretty" you see at an event that you managed to hook up with.

Overall I do feel she is a very nice girl to be with. Treat her well boys.

Rtf : I would but I am leaving singapore soon. Sad
Old 25-05-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

I really wonder what immigration officers in Sg are doing.
If they see the passport is a male, but exterior outlook looks like female,
Why the hell they let these ladyboys into Sg?
Old 25-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Not a crime to be a ladyboy bro haha. Some working in ktv joints also have legit work permit
Old 25-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashboy03 View Post
Had MIM frm RL afew days ago.

Sorry for the late fr...so here it goes

Looks: 9/10 quite pretty abt 155cm. 26 yo
Body: not fat not skinny. Meaty abit. But good body with nice ass
Boobs: fucking big! CONFIRM D CUP and natural. My 2 hands not enough to hold. Boob lovers pls fall in.
Bbbj, fingering, painting, CIM, 69, boob fuck. All in the menu
The best bonk in 2018 so far! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING GOES inside the room. Very friendly girl!
She say she got abt 4-5 customers everyday. Wonder why no fr. Bros are hiding this GEM.555
Those who have yet to try, it is a must!!
Once again awesome recommendation by OKT. I always book TRL or RL and Okt has nvr disappointed me! Great job!
Wha bros don't be selfish pls. Got good things must share.

5 customers per day and not even 1 FR. Don't bring the kiasu spirit into sbf pls
Old 25-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Tiko Club YoYo

Have a great RTF session with YoYo

Go into the place at 11pm after my work and say hello.
Do some wash up in toilet and lots of foreplay with her grinding her pussy on my rod getting it hard in no time.Both of us are super high. Quick mouth wash and we proceed to the room.

Action start immediately with deep frenching and she playung with my rod and i playing with her pussy. My rod is rock hard liao and she take ky. Funny sh3 still tell me she is super wet inside. Ask me feel. Yah inddeed wet and hot. She say ky for outside. Around the pussy.lol

So we proceed and do many positions. Session is more intense than last time as she know i can tahan her attack. Missionary, cowgirl, doggie follow by reverse cowgirl. At first i am a bit quiet as she is the one g8ving loud moan, her apartment mate all in living room talking and giggling. After feeling her pussy getting warmer and warmer i also buah tahan and join in and scr3am with her. Haha i guess it adds to the excitment.

But after a very long tim3 she cum like few times but my rifle IA. She went toilet while I have a quick.message with some bro. Wah is 1 hour 10 mins liao. Left 20 min. Sure misfire liao. No fault of her as she ride and ride

Come back se proceed with 2 round of assault. Start with bbbj where she attack my veins.This time she intro me to new position. I also dunno call what. But is enter from side. Maybe she feel her pussy wall top and bottom damn shiok liao and her side to satisfi3dSo she guide me along until i hit thecl correct spot. She will ask me to continue. I alr3adly very shagg3d but she urge me on. After a few side position i can feel her pussy suoer hot liao. I proceed to us3 folding d3ck chair position.

Finally unload wave and wave into her as she hug me tightly and we french as her pussy still wet and pulsuat8ing. My back and legs all cramped up. My xdd stay in her pussy for 5 min as we continue to french and old each other tightly.

I see the phone. 2 hours liao.overshot liao. But i too cramped up to move. Guess she was too. After resting she go toilet and give me massage. Haha after that still dist7rb my kkj. I tell her cannot liao. 2 hours of action. I proceed give her massage and we exchange pointers on massage. After that my leg more r3lax liao i r3alise is close to 3 hours. Wah damn paiseh when I realis3 she share room with another girl who wait8ng to sleep. Wah dress up and tips her then F off.

Overall a very sincere and nice girl. Not the most chio or fantasy body but c9nsuder8ng is all natural is good.

The guy post bad comment on her and Tammy (another stable) has 3 posts in tota, oh well I have a great session anyway.

Fellow cheongsters have good weekend ah

ead. My weekend is to rest and r3cover. I exert too much liao haha or YoYo make me extert too much liao

Be Water My Friend!!

Last edited by staminadick; 25-05-2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Greeting fellow Bonkers...
It's been a while since I've shared any FRs here and this one is a sure fire win!

Name- Bonie
Stable - @CBlicious
Girl's URL - https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=691726

So... had a browse on SBF cos my need to do AJ popped up so search... search... search... then I saw Bonie's link and I was like WOW!
Pretty... not model type pretty, but still very pretty. And for the charge + AJ fee... quite alright.

Did the usual contact and confirm. Got the location and proceeded.
Good off central location with plenty of discreet parking.
Went up to the agreed location, entered and was quite impressed by the set up. Private yet simple and clean, most important is the attached bathroom.

So, Bonie opened the main door, I went in and saw her of course, and was quite happy to see that she looked exactly like the photos posted. Good on the boss of CBL to ensure true photos are posted - thanks boss!

Went into the room, the usual shy hellos and all, paid up ahead as with many places these days - base was agreed and added the AJ fee.

Shower was normal, on my own, I don't mind that at all, furthermore, shower stall was quite small so just cleaned up. Hygiene was pretty good as she passed me a disposable toothbrush to clean up as well.

Clean up done, hopped into bed.
Started immediately with super deep french kissing... I LIKE!!!!
Very sincere and passionate and the position she allowed herself to be in had my hardening dick rubbing her pussy... and at this time I hadn't put on my raincoat yet but yet she would just kiss me deeply with tongue and all rubbing her very clean and trim pussy on me... SHOIK LAH THE FEELING!!!

Slowly she moved down for the nipple lick and suck... mmmmm been a while since I had a good one for that. And she doesn't seem to mind. Takes her time and one nipple to the next making me get harder and harder and then down south for a BBBJ... having been hard a while I started to have a bit of pre-cum and yet she does not mind and licks me good and deep as if she was going to swallow me up! Which I would not have minded at all at that point in time. Catbath continues after the BBBJ all the way down to my knees and ankles.

O.M.F.G.! It's been so long since I'd received such quality catbath that I had forgotten how much a turn on it is! Her skills were even better than Eden Club in BKK which I just visited earlier this month.

Then back to more BBBJ, ball licking and a little bit of deep throat... SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!

She moved back up and kissed me again, at that point in time, I threw all inhibitions out the window despite her having just given me a really good blow job and kissed her back. Again with her pussy rubbing against my now seriously hard dick! Rubbing her with my fingers I felt her getting wet and it took all my self control to just penetrate her there and then without the raincoat on... Feeling so good about all this so far... I decided to have my way with this amazing girl and got her to lay down.

MY TURN!!!
With her on her back, kissing her deep as well... moved to her nipples. And OH! Does she have sensitive nipples, or it could be that she's also turned on. Maybe cos we've got some chemistry?

Licking, kissing, sucking, light biting on her nipples and making her squirm for a good few minutes I started to move south... licking her all over her belly - which is quite firm (she's no skinny girl, well proportioned and no signs of any stretch marks) making her squirm more and more as I prepared myself to attack her nether regions...

Proceeded to her clean and trim pussy... just running my finger down her slit I can feel her juices flowing already. Propped her bum on a pillow and kissed her down south, every where BUT her dripping pussy... making her even hornier.

Finally I gave her what she wanted and started to eat her sweet, wet and already dripping honey pot... clean and hygienic, no smell at all.
Licked her, sucked her clit, stuck my tongue into her overflowing pussy and made her moan and moan and moan... which made me even more horny... as she got wetter and wetter I slowly got my fingers wet with her love juice and started to rub her g-spot as I licked and sucked her clit making her cum.

As she relaxed after cumming, I wet 2 fingers and proceeded to finger her asshole... no resistance and allowing me to lube up her back door... SUCH A GOOD GIRL!

One finger... two fingers... and then one finger in her pussy... She's enjoying it.

I think I made her cum again by fingering.

By now my little soldier was beyond standing at attention... went back to kiss her deeply again as she reached for the raincoat to cover my soldier as he is rubbing against her dripping pussy...so tempted to enter her to feel her but resisted...

Raincoat on... slowly penetrated her. With her bum still on the pillow I pumped her slowly and hard and because of the pillow really deep... I could feel that I was hitting the back end of her pussy and cervix but she kept grinding hard against me... raising her knees and and clamping her legs together I pumped her hard while watching her face enjoying every single thrust hard and deep and before much longer... I could not take it and cum hard into the raincoat deep inside her...

This is where the next level of magic happened!
Never before have I had a working girl enjoy herself so much. She just clamped her legs over my hips and kept me deep inside her while frenching me hard and deep while enjoying the feeling of me inside her and I enjoyed the feeling of myself deep in her as well, this must've been at least for 5 minutes or maybe even 10, I can't tell.

Not washed up yet after round one - I thought there would be a clean up as per SOP...
I decided to disturb her and licked her nipples again, knowing how sensitive she is for that... Licking her nipples made her moan again and hearing her moan made me hard almost immediately!

I could not take it... rubber on again - this time self serviced - and back into her still wet and dripping pussy... pumped her hard and deep once again and normally for my 2nd round I last a whole lot longer but with this amazing sexy girl, I couldn't hold it in and came hard and fast again with her panting hard under me...

Once again the deep french kissing session post cum and she was just laying there worn out with cumming several times...

This is one of the best sessions I have ever had in the longest time!!! TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Looks - 8.5/10 - very pleasant looking and 100% as per photo
Body - 8.5/10 - body stats as per posted and all natural
Boobs / Nips - 8.5/10 decent B and small rosy sensitive nipples
BBBJ - 9/10
Catbath - 9/10
FJ - 9.9/10

RTF - HELL YES!!!!!!!!
Old 25-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Simple FR for Bangkok-Gems IVY.

Been a while since i supported this stable and quality still good.
Wanted first choice MISO but not avail hence go for IVY as recommended by Bro Jerry and glad i did.

Looks: 8/10 (Its her in the pic alright just that she did not make up much)
Height: 1.6-1.63m ard there
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hardworking, Slurping, no braces, Deepthroat and she enjoys it)
FJ: 9/10 (Nice and tight. Willing to change positions)

Ivy is English speaking, friendly, patience and willing to please.
I had 2shots totally unrushed. She is quite a horny girl gets wet with a cum-fuck-me face that's makes u want to go on and on.
Good bonk. Definitely a hidden gem!
Old 25-05-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Wha bros don't be selfish pls. Got good things must share.

5 customers per day and not even 1 FR. Don't bring the kiasu spirit into sbf pls
Ya bro thats why i say hidden gem lol Saw Nina when i visit Minnie Terrulover. RESERVE ammo book Nina wao mai tu liao service good auto AR and allow AJ add damage Next day book again cause she already last day . No Regrets. Hidden Ang pai always bro less FR . All keep for easy RTF. Some bro even 5 RTF or many overnight enjoy themselves. I Feel a decent FR will be good for all the babes. Boast their service.
Old 25-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Greeting fellow Bonkers...
It's been a while since I've shared any FRs here and this one is a sure fire win!

Name- Bonie
Stable - @CBlicious
Girl's URL - https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=691726

So... had a browse on SBF cos my need to do AJ popped up so search... search... search... then I saw Bonie's link and I was like WOW!
Pretty... not model type pretty, but still very pretty. And for the charge + AJ fee... quite alright.

Did the usual contact and confirm. Got the location and proceeded.
Good off central location with plenty of discreet parking.
Went up to the agreed location, entered and was quite impressed by the set up. Private yet simple and clean, most important is the attached bathroom.

So, Bonie opened the main door, I went in and saw her of course, and was quite happy to see that she looked exactly like the photos posted. Good on the boss of CBL to ensure true photos are posted - thanks boss!

Went into the room, the usual shy hellos and all, paid up ahead as with many places these days - base was agreed and added the AJ fee.

Shower was normal, on my own, I don't mind that at all, furthermore, shower stall was quite small so just cleaned up. Hygiene was pretty good as she passed me a disposable toothbrush to clean up as well.

Clean up done, hopped into bed.
Started immediately with super deep french kissing... I LIKE!!!!
Very sincere and passionate and the position she allowed herself to be in had my hardening dick rubbing her pussy... and at this time I hadn't put on my raincoat yet but yet she would just kiss me deeply with tongue and all rubbing her very clean and trim pussy on me... SHOIK LAH THE FEELING!!!

Slowly she moved down for the nipple lick and suck... mmmmm been a while since I had a good one for that. And she doesn't seem to mind. Takes her time and one nipple to the next making me get harder and harder and then down south for a BBBJ... having been hard a while I started to have a bit of pre-cum and yet she does not mind and licks me good and deep as if she was going to swallow me up! Which I would not have minded at all at that point in time. Catbath continues after the BBBJ all the way down to my knees and ankles.

O.M.F.G.! It's been so long since I'd received such quality catbath that I had forgotten how much a turn on it is! Her skills were even better than Eden Club in BKK which I just visited earlier this month.

Then back to more BBBJ, ball licking and a little bit of deep throat... SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!

She moved back up and kissed me again, at that point in time, I threw all inhibitions out the window despite her having just given me a really good blow job and kissed her back. Again with her pussy rubbing against my now seriously hard dick! Rubbing her with my fingers I felt her getting wet and it took all my self control to just penetrate her there and then without the raincoat on... Feeling so good about all this so far... I decided to have my way with this amazing girl and got her to lay down.

MY TURN!!!
With her on her back, kissing her deep as well... moved to her nipples. And OH! Does she have sensitive nipples, or it could be that she's also turned on. Maybe cos we've got some chemistry?

Licking, kissing, sucking, light biting on her nipples and making her squirm for a good few minutes I started to move south... licking her all over her belly - which is quite firm (she's no skinny girl, well proportioned and no signs of any stretch marks) making her squirm more and more as I prepared myself to attack her nether regions...

Proceeded to her clean and trim pussy... just running my finger down her slit I can feel her juices flowing already. Propped her bum on a pillow and kissed her down south, every where BUT her dripping pussy... making her even hornier.

Finally I gave her what she wanted and started to eat her sweet, wet and already dripping honey pot... clean and hygienic, no smell at all.
Licked her, sucked her clit, stuck my tongue into her overflowing pussy and made her moan and moan and moan... which made me even more horny... as she got wetter and wetter I slowly got my fingers wet with her love juice and started to rub her g-spot as I licked and sucked her clit making her cum.

As she relaxed after cumming, I wet 2 fingers and proceeded to finger her asshole... no resistance and allowing me to lube up her back door... SUCH A GOOD GIRL!

One finger... two fingers... and then one finger in her pussy... She's enjoying it.

I think I made her cum again by fingering.

By now my little soldier was beyond standing at attention... went back to kiss her deeply again as she reached for the raincoat to cover my soldier as he is rubbing against her dripping pussy...so tempted to enter her to feel her but resisted...

Raincoat on... slowly penetrated her. With her bum still on the pillow I pumped her slowly and hard and because of the pillow really deep... I could feel that I was hitting the back end of her pussy and cervix but she kept grinding hard against me... raising her knees and and clamping her legs together I pumped her hard while watching her face enjoying every single thrust hard and deep and before much longer... I could not take it and cum hard into the raincoat deep inside her...

This is where the next level of magic happened!
Never before have I had a working girl enjoy herself so much. She just clamped her legs over my hips and kept me deep inside her while frenching me hard and deep while enjoying the feeling of me inside her and I enjoyed the feeling of myself deep in her as well, this must've been at least for 5 minutes or maybe even 10, I can't tell.

Not washed up yet after round one - I thought there would be a clean up as per SOP...
I decided to disturb her and licked her nipples again, knowing how sensitive she is for that... Licking her nipples made her moan again and hearing her moan made me hard almost immediately!

I could not take it... rubber on again - this time self serviced - and back into her still wet and dripping pussy... pumped her hard and deep once again and normally for my 2nd round I last a whole lot longer but with this amazing sexy girl, I couldn't hold it in and came hard and fast again with her panting hard under me...

Once again the deep french kissing session post cum and she was just laying there worn out with cumming several times...

This is one of the best sessions I have ever had in the longest time!!! TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Looks - 8.5/10 - very pleasant looking and 100% as per photo
Body - 8.5/10 - body stats as per posted and all natural
Boobs / Nips - 8.5/10 decent B and small rosy sensitive nipples
BBBJ - 9/10
Catbath - 9/10
FJ - 9.9/10

RTF - HELL YES!!!!!!!!
FR is damn good.
I see Liao really wanna book her.
But her link says her boobs are 34D real.
Your FR says she is decent B cup.

Is the OKT stats posted accurate?
Old 25-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
FR is damn good.
I see Liao really wanna book her.
But her link says her boobs are 34D real.
Your FR says she is decent B cup.

Is the OKT stats posted accurate?
It’s actually B bro.
I hadn’t paid attention to her figure stats that closely paiseh.
Other than that. Her looks are as per pic really.
WYSIWYG
Old 25-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sikle123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Guys. I am a local indian. Do these girls service indians too?
Old 25-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikle123 View Post
Guys. I am a local indian. Do these girls service indians too?
Depends on the girls and the OKTO as advertise no indian better not book cause once open door girl see . She also no mood . Session might not be satisfying for you. But most of them are alright with Indian. Just dont Hardcore with them . Tats the reason most FL reject indian. The Comando type wont have problem to hardcore [ Experiece FL ] . Hope this helps Happy Bonking .
Old 25-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ahboon111 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Booked Bam on 24/05/18
Look: 90% similar to photo.
Boobs: Natural C super good to touch and squeeze
Body: Slim with nice firm perky ass
BBBJ: Best BBBJ so far, lick and suck your balls
CIM: Didnt try
FJ: Really hardworking, will ride you like a cowgirl. Comply to what ever position you like. Doggy style with her is the best, liked the view from the back.
GFE: Excellent. Felt like a girlfriend.
Service/Attitude: Excellent. Not a time watcher and eager to serve and please!
Old 25-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 7
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
They will just give the look either a wink or a disgusted look on face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1