The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
U mean a fat Cecilia Cheung?
Hmmm...Magnified Version of CC lah

But actually she is very wet and slippery...damn nice to fuck lor

I just dislike her Modified HeadLamps...I love her BBBJ too
Old 15-10-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

Surprised she has not left as part of this season's exodus. She gave the feeling of ORD in the last few months.

I was lucky I pumped her a few times in the prime first few months.

Have to agree she gets fucking wet when horny. One RTF, I trapped her in a corner with the mirror wall, lifted one of her legs, spread her pussy, and pumped her from the front hard.

I think she enjoyed losing control. She was just balancing on one leg in her high heels and the other was locked by my hand. Got so fucking wet and was a screamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...Magnified Version of CC lah

But actually she is very wet and slippery...damn nice to fuck lor

I just dislike her Modified HeadLamps...I love her BBBJ too
Old 17-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with number 2 Mei Mei late last month
She is expecting her period and she told me , hope my Dick have magic and let the blood flow after the bonk

Indeed , after the bonking , she drop me a message that her period came and she is resting

Anyway , back to the FR . First time I see her , i like her smiling face and chubby look , innocent and pleasent looking

She held my hand as we walk to the bedroom and she start to Hug and French me to my surprise .

The best is I like her bushy pussy , the natural , all hair pussy .

The bath and the BJ is 7/10

While i insert my Dick into her pussy , she start to shilver and said i hit ther G spot and you can feel her virginal turning round and round like a washing machine

The We will kiss passionately while i ram her hard and can feel the water slippery in the pussy 9/10

For guys who like small nipple that can go hard the moment u touch or kiss ,she might be the one you looking for

RTF , twice already after the Menes over
Old 17-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
Had a session with number 2 Mei Mei late last month
She is expecting her period and she told me , hope my Dick have magic and let the blood flow after the bonk

Indeed , after the bonking , she drop me a message that her period came and she is resting

Anyway , back to the FR . First time I see her , i like her smiling face and chubby look , innocent and pleasent looking

She held my hand as we walk to the bedroom and she start to Hug and French me to my surprise .

The best is I like her bushy pussy , the natural , all hair pussy .

The bath and the BJ is 7/10

While i insert my Dick into her pussy , she start to shilver and said i hit ther G spot and you can feel her virginal turning round and round like a washing machine

The We will kiss passionately while i ram her hard and can feel the water slippery in the pussy 9/10

For guys who like small nipple that can go hard the moment u touch or kiss ,she might be the one you looking for

RTF , twice already after the Menes over
Good FR on Mei Mei! Yes she is a gem if you like natural hot sex with a short chubby gal.

She frenches wildly and gives great service, good gfe and awesome attitude.

She is always smiling and I like her "teh" voice and behaviour.

She enjoys a good hard banging and gets very wet!
Old 23-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blackmagic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On a very hot day... feel itchy and recall back 2033 mei you again.... triple times within a week. A tall and bubbly sweet lady, 60% resembles Ms Cecilia Cheung Face.... as for the body, i love Mei You more... standing approx. 165 with a pair of real B boobs, sexy ass especially with her sexy black g-string (if she have).
Read a few reviews and tried her my third time... This lady service and GFE, must say really not exaggerated. She's really good. Although met her for the third times as a repeater customer. But she still as thoughtful and caring, the way she did a dirty dancing and chatted with me. Not just entertain and trying to be naughty ... it is still so lovely. Proper reaction and follow up questions so you feel engaged you know what I mean. At some stage, I felt embarrassed she was going to rape me because she felt me more like her man.....Then again, it was very natural and exciting. No words could describe right... Just looking at her giving me a bareback blowjob, that feeling of having a secret admirer suck you off, really blows your mind.
She auto turn to 69 position for me to lick her wet pussy, make her high and breathlesss... haha.. indeed she commented that i really make her came...
Despite of my hard work on her bushy pussy, commented to her, it will be more sextisfying if she could do a brazilian wax or well trimmed on her bushy pussy. Needless to say, no complaints on the sex as well. Any position you choose, very accommodating girl and gets into all positions for me. Really moaning out loud and enjoy the whole process. Find that why time passes so fast...
Finally,I finished on missionary of course. Just had to see that beautiful face when I came. She able to do CIM as well... but wondering she will do swallowing... maybe next trip she will perform for me.... hehehe.. No horse run slutty wet lady with good attitude...This lady sure anyone upon meeting her want to extend hour or even 包 her soon! I know I would if I can.
Anyway, wish her stay in sillypore a fruitful and enjoyable one.... And many RTF to her if i could have a deep wallet.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 13
theboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheboy00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkopilover View Post
Meiyuan. Gal 20 (i think)

A small frame petite girl. I was drawn to her by her youthful JC/poly girl look. Like those fresh 17 or 18 yo...yummy. She was wearing a sibei short skirt that showed off her perky butt. Took her. I will not bore you with the lovemaking details but it really brought back memories some 20 years ago when I bonk my JC female classmate.

And she does moan very loudly and was sibei wet down south after the session.

Will rtf to experience bonking a JC girl feeling.
Agree with you

Went to visit her today. It’s like your sweet poly/jc gf feel
Patience and active. Loud moaning
B tits. Look 9/10. Totally my type
Old 18-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Heard there is a pretty tall newbie in this house. How many newbies have started work here?
Old 23-05-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
jinkhai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any chicks here to recommend? small size, pretty and gfe feel.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
2033 Update

Newbies at 2033....

MeiLe#6......my FR to follow, definite gem

MeiXin#17....quite fair, demure, feminine womanly chio(by current gl150 stds) niteclub looker; quite busty; slimmish curvy bod; ard 160cm ht

MeiTing#18.....quite fair, demure cute young GND looker; not busty; slim proportionate bod wif a peachy hot ass; 160+cm ht

Previous batch who came ard 6 months ago....

MeiQi#7.....quite fair, demure feminine sweet chio looker(by current gl150stds); not busty; slim bod; 158cm+ ht

MeiLing#1....quite fair, demure feminine sweet pleasant looker wif a tinge of sultriness; quite busty; slimmish curvy bod; ard 158cm ht

N.B. sorry but no guarantee the abovementioned mms hv not rtc....unfortunately bad economic times in gl150 scene at the moment
Old 14-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Any bro can advise if Mei You is still around or has returned to China. Thanks.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink MeiYou#16(2033)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Any bro can advise if Mei You is still around or has returned to China. Thanks.
Still working at 2033
Old 14-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

MeiLe#6(2033)

MeiLe#6(2033)....24yr old mm fm JiangXi(born in the yr of the Dog)...slight tan, sexy foxy syt chiobu looker wif an egg shapish face, well drawn eyebrows, lovely sleepy eyes, shapely slight sharpish nose, has a sexy distinct mole above her right lip n a faint mole abv middle lip, sensuous soft lips n a longish soft tongue(v gd for all things licking n sucking!), cute whiteish straight small teeth, straight black shoulder length hair...young girlie nu ren wei allure n cld pass off as a hot chiobu syt Bugis gal!, kinda looks slightly like Kpop star Ailee(albeit this MeiLe looks younger n much slimmer)....ard 158-159cm ht wif slim shapely legs....fresh sensuous hot firm tight slim young bod w/o any visible fats, sexy proportionate, hot smallish waist!, smooth skin, lovely shaped back, has faint Venus Dimples impressions fm certain angles(accurate indicator as she does indeed hv a high sex drive!), ard 44-45kgwt....perky shapely B-cup boobs wif light brown small button nipples....perky juicy firm tight ass, gd bounce n cushion!...pussy a tad bushy, smallish flaps, no smell...has previous skin trade experience....

Overall sex svc is excellent for a newbie n gfe is high...bubbly nottie saucy frisky horny sexy girlie syt chiobu wif a flirty sweet smile + faint dimples + foxy mole abv right lip, phoaar!....natural n spontaneous...hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company...strikes me as geunine albeit a smart young sharp cookie!....passionate sensuous frenching n dfk fm the get go, shiok!

Prequel....raba, french, mutual strip....kept her in her black bra n sexy black briefs n killer heels v nice mirrors effects enjoying different angles of her hot tight young bod n sexy slim legs + rubbed me cock front n back, frenching/dfk, gd eyecontact, arms ard me neck.....then took off her bra, squeezed her boobs n tweaked her nipples, feeling her all over.....then pulled down briefs to her ankles, now full on skin to skin rub cock on pussy n ass, hot frenching/dfk, hands all over each other, super delicious shiok start to the session!!

Shower....full works pkge premium!....fun cheeky banter while she soaped me n gave me a soothing neck massage.....frenching/dfk on tap at all times.....she then soaped herself n rubbed her boobs, bod, pussy n legs all over me moving 360 degrees slowly, v nice!.....hdly gd.....then did a soapy boobs/nipples rub on me cock going up n down wif gd eyecontact, v nice......gd bbbj, suction not bad, full head deepthroat, again wif gd eyecontact.....ended towelling me dry, nice touch!

Bed...full works pkge premium!...does back work but i declined....she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs coupled by mirror effects!...french/dfk on tap at all times....normally i aint into having my nipples licked becuz not much feel for me, but she licked n sucked so sensuously coupled by her hot syt chio looks n bod really turned me on!!....light slurpy catbath, gd....sensuous slurpy lick ar v nice again also becuz of the sight of her doing it!.....slurpy balls lick n suck, lick of cockshaft n lick n suck cockhead, v nice becuz of her long soft tongue!....bbbj again wif full head deepthroat, now more solid than shower becuz takes her time, wet slurpy + really enjoyed the sight of her hot firm slim young bod moving ard at the same time, shiok!....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v shiok now becuz submissive hot bbbj, great eyecontact + coupled by mirrors effect!....

My turn...did me usual routine....sexy sensual natural reaction fm her....me on top, caressed her face, french, then licked her neck, rubbed me cock on her pussy, hands caressing her bod....boobs/nipples squeeze n suck....best bit here though was tonguefu becuz she seemed to luv it - grinded her pussy on my tongue lips while i alternated between clit n pussy, she squeezing her tits, high 'pain' looks, bod squirming, pussy now dripping wet!....went up n let her taste her cuntjuice frenching then put me cock in her mouth for more solid bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy....phoaar!!

Fj....natural passionate sensuous hot wet n wild!....french/dfk on tap at all times, hands all over, great eyecontact, loud moans.....pussy neither tight nor loose but v wet!.....gd feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding.....all std positions.....

misch wif her legs closed gd rub of clit while pumping....doggie v shiok becuz of her hot slim bod/lovely shapely back+ perky juicy tight ass+ her grimace pleasure looks in the mirrors, push back as well!.....followed on by me getting her to lie flat on her tummy, now mix between horizontal pump on ass n skin to skin grind pump on ass, turned her head to french, also enjoying mirror action!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, deep tight wet pump action, squuezed her tits hard at times, other times pulled her close to french....cowgal super delicious, becuz of her slim toned bod n legs + stamina, she was able to grind me slow to fast n slow agn wif her legs/thighs straddling me, v shiok!.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!....a really super delicious great fun fuck!....this mm has just abt everything: young looks, bod, luvs sex, stamina, cheeky playful girlie flirty personality, definite gem...oh n she made me feel young again

N.B. sorry but no guarantee the abovementioned mm has not rtc....unfortunately bad economic times in gl150 scene at the moment
Old 14-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Sounds very interesting with those new GLS and will definitely try this weekend

Thanks brothers, you open a new option for us.
Old 16-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Meiyou 16

Mixed experience
First time : very good experience,nice service

Second time : very bad experience...may be bad day for her, I left
the scene half way.however she was still very wet down south

Hard boobs Body is nice though ...
Is she already ord mood ?
Old 16-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Meiyou 16

Mixed experience
First time : very good experience,nice service

Second time : very bad experience...may be bad day for her, I left
the scene half way.however she was still very wet down south

Hard boobs Body is nice though ...
Is she already ord mood ?
MY is the veteran of 2033

Wet warm slippery pussy

Last edited by unfit; 17-06-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1