The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold
about vietnamese ladies coming in...

anyone knows what are the criteria for a vietnam lady to come into singapore?

like i heard from some of my friends, all talk differently. some say only 1k, someone tell me need 20k as surety payment to government? any legit information will be deeply appreciated ..
Old 23-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: about vietnamese ladies coming in...

Normal vietnam tourist can come in 30 days with a social visit pass. Why must pay money?
Old 23-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

now quite strict, if travelling alone almost always get singled out to go office for "interview"
Old 24-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

why worry over 1 vietnamese when there are thousands in singapore.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Normal vietnam tourist can come in 30 days with a social visit pass. Why must pay money?
u do not have to pay money but rather "show money'
Old 25-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
u do not have to pay money but rather "show money'
vietnam girl show the money or we show the money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical View Post
why worry over 1 vietnamese when there are thousands in singapore.
i just asking, want find out more...
Old 25-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
i just asking, want find out more...
You gotta give some backgrounds of this lady in order to let others to give comments.

If she wants to come over to travel, study, work, do business, etc. I don't see why she would have problem with ICA. I have seen many Vietnamese colleagues bringing their friends and families in and out without any problem.

If she wants to come here to do chicken, or she worked as a chicken here before. Yes, you might need some "tricks" in order to bring her in.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
You gotta give some backgrounds of this lady in order to let others to give comments.

If she wants to come over to travel, study, work, do business, etc. I don't see why she would have problem with ICA. I have seen many Vietnamese colleagues bringing their friends and families in and out without any problem.

If she wants to come here to do chicken, or she worked as a chicken here before. Yes, you might need some "tricks" in order to bring her in.
She's probably an ex chicken who is now coming back as an honest, decent and upright lady so that she can settle down with her white knight and live happily ever after.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
DiYuSiShen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDiYuSiShen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
anyone knows what are the criteria for a vietnam lady to come into singapore?

like i heard from some of my friends, all talk differently. some say only 1k, someone tell me need 20k as surety payment to government? any legit information will be deeply appreciated ..
there is no criteria for a vietnam lady to come to singapore, they just need to proof that they have enough money to spend and proper accommodation during their entire stay here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1