The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
JamieCallagher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Like minded folks here!
We love eip and we love to challenge the extreme!
( Click to show/hide )

Sun tanning at the pool side,,,

Feel good to know many like minded folks around!
Do share more please! Looking forward,,

Mrs Ow
Very nice share sis!
Old 04-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
That's a good start, bro ... naughty girl she .. just the beginning ??...haha
Actually she did that quite sometime back, not sure if she wanna do that again
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatefever99 View Post
Not bad already, quite daring haha
Thanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Like minded folks here!
We love eip and we love to challenge the extreme!
( Click to show/hide )

Sun tanning at the pool side,,,

Feel good to know many like minded folks around!
Do share more please! Looking forward,,
Thank

Mrs Ow
Thanks, I still very noob compared to you all, hope to learn more from you all here
Old 04-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR02 View Post
Post it here to share with us.
Cannot for now lah bro.
She doesn't allow it, I have to respect her decision. She's ok with me sharing stories, but not her photos. Haha
Old 04-12-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DennisMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Cannot for now lah bro.
She doesn't allow it, I have to respect her decision. She's ok with me sharing stories, but not her photos. Haha
We'll wait for you to convince her
Old 04-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Had a quickie this morning on the spur of the moment. Woke up feeling horny, so me and my wife went out earlier for work, but we went to seaside instead.
Told her to go braless and panty less while in her ol dress straight from home, while on the way to our destination, she suggested that I role play her sister's husband and meeting her for a quickie. Ended up with her sucking me off by the sea while enjoying the breeze and lots of lewd comments from me as her sister's husband.
Pretty mild compared to what bros/sis here usually does but it was still enjoyable. So just wanna share.
Oh, still trying to convince her to let me post photos, no luck so far. Hahah
Old 04-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a quickie this morning on the spur of the moment. Woke up feeling horny, so me and my wife went out earlier for work, but we went to seaside instead.
Told her to go braless and panty less while in her ol dress straight from home, while on the way to our destination, she suggested that I role play her sister's husband and meeting her for a quickie. Ended up with her sucking me off by the sea while enjoying the breeze and lots of lewd comments from me as her sister's husband.
Pretty mild compared to what bros/sis here usually does but it was still enjoyable. So just wanna share.
Seems like she got the hot for your sil husband. Maybe maybe behind
Old 04-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Seems like she got the hot for your sil husband. Maybe maybe behind
Haha, maybe, I also got fantasies for her sisters.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
T.Q. v. much bro for sharing with bros & sis here yr latest sexventures with yr notti wifey this morning in ecp ...bros here sure envy u wif such a horny wife who is so willing & co-operative to pleasure u ...there really r v. few who dare to do that in the open..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. v. much bro for sharing with bros & sis here yr latest sexventures with yr notti wifey this morning in ecp ...bros here sure envy u wif such a horny wife who is so willing & co-operative to pleasure u ...there really r v. few who dare to do that in the open..
Thanks bro, still at noob level. Lots more to learn.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Delorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelorean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMoon View Post
wait for you to convince her
That would be rather interesting actually
Old 04-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMoon View Post
We'll wait for you to convince her
Trying to, but not so easy. She said someone might recognize her even if face is blurred out.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SantaKlauz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Trying to, but not so easy. She said someone might recognize her even if face is blurred out.
Slowly la bro, be patient
Old 04-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaKlauz View Post
Slowly la bro, be patient
Yup, taking it slow. If not she dulan, all the fun gone
Old 10-12-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, maybe, I also got fantasies for her sisters.
Any more updates frm bro leeroy of his notti wife trying out new notti things with her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
XO365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice outing bro, thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1