The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
haiz...nugent not fated to be a toffee.
or a Black Cat too
Old 03-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Mayb his stated ambition to join Everton was just a ploy to hike his salary....Signs....

nugent is overated.. non of us have watch him play 90mins.. moyes is correct by not bidding for him..
i wouldnt wanna see him end up like another morientas !
Old 04-07-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

News

David Nugent will not be pressurised into leaving Preston if his first choice destination, Everton, fail to match the Championship's £7million asking price.

Everton will rekindle their interest in Manchester United striker Alan Smith.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:04 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Toffees to drive home Jag deal

The Yorkshire club's relegation means a clause in the player's contract allowing him to leave Bramall Lane for £4million will be triggered.

Everton sources suggest the deal for the utility player could be completed early next week, which could spark a number of moves into the transfer market with manager David Moyes linked with Manchester United pair Alan Smith and Kieran Richardson.

But less likely is a move for West Brom's Wales international midfielder Jason Koumas, with the Toffees questioning his lack of Premier League experience.

And with Moyes also awarding Brazilian midfielder Anderson de Silva a new one-year contract, the need to recruit Koumas seems even less likely.

De Silva arrived full-time on Merseyside in January after initially being signed late in 2005.

Immigration issues meant he could not link up with Everton then and he went on loan to Spanish side CF Malaga. Anderson subsequently gained a European passport and was able to join the club permanently.

He was a regular for the reserves in the second part of the season and made one appearance for the first team a late substitute in the 2-1 win over Charlton in April.

Now Moyes intends to give him the opportunity to prove his ability in the Premier League.

Spanish midfielder Mikel Arteta, now with an improved five-year contract, believes significant new deals awarded to several senior stars will encourage players to join the club.

Tim Cahill, Joseph Yobo and Tim Howard are also on substantial long-term deals and Arteta said: "There was a lot of speculation about my future but I said from the start I wanted to stay here.

"I want to play alongside the players mentioned, they are all a good age but have experience as well."

Arteta is confident of seeing some new arrivals in the coming weeks.

He said: "Hopefully we can get more good players here as well because it is going to be a very busy season ahead of us.

"I think the club wants to move forward and bring in more players."

Moyes also insists the board's decision to give Arteta and Cahill improved, long-term contracts has established Everton's financial credibility as a top-six club.

He said: "It is good news regarding Tim and Mikel and credit to the board. They have made sure they get the players good contracts and we now have the nucleus of a good young squad of players and we want to keep them all."
Old 04-07-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Toffees backtrack on Riquelme deal

A story appeared on the website on Monday morning claiming that the Argentine was on his way from Villarreal.

The 'news' quickly spread on Everton forums, where rumours of a swoop for Riquelme have been fostered over the past month despite the former Barcelona player being on the verge of a move to Atletico Madrid.

The story was quickly removed from the Everton website, where a statement appeared claiming the article was "completely untrue and appeared as a result of a technical error that occurred during some maintenance work on the site".

A club spokesperson explained: "During the process of uploading the new home page designs for the website, some test data was displayed for a very short period of time and was immediately removed after it had been identified.

"Example data had been used during the testing process and this was unfortunately missed by our appointed web development company during the final upload.

"We have since spoken to our suppliers to convey our complete dissatisfaction at the way in which this mis-information appeared and they have apologised to the club and any Everton supporters who may have read the test article."
Old 04-07-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

NEW AWAY KIT REVEALED

Last edited by tomvoyeur; 04-07-2007 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 05-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

BLUES SIGN JAGIELKA

Everton have finally secured the services of Phil Jagielka from Sheffield United in a £4million deal.

Jagielka, 24-years old, has been a long-term target of David Moyes but the ongoing controversy involving The Blades, West Ham United and the Premier League was a stumbling block.

However, the Everton manager’s patience was rewarded on Wednesday afternoon when the England B international finally put pen to paper on a five-year deal.

Jagielka played in every one of United’s Premier League games last season, scoring four goals, and he was often the reason that Neil Warnock opted not to select a reserve goalkeeper on the bench...his versatility even extends to being adept between the sticks!

Having finally completed the deal, he now can’t wait to get started.

“I am definitely looking forward to running out at Goodison,” he said

“When I played here last season the fans were fantastic and hopefully I will get to run out sooner rather than later.”

The player known as ‘Jags’ added that the perseverance and sheer enthusiasm of David Moyes was a big pulling factor in his decision to leave Sheffield.

“The manager was keen to sign me and that is always a nice sign,” he said. “He has done fantastically well here and it is a fantastic club.

“Being in Europe, where we belong, and his pull to bring me here were massive reasons.”

Part of the deal may well include a switch to Yorkshire for Gary Naysmith. The Scottish defender has been given permission to meet with Sheffield United and discuss a possible move to Bramall Lane.

Last edited by tomvoyeur; 05-07-2007 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Hooray!!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:38 AM
Samster

Question Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Redknapp reveals interest in striker Nugent

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp has admitted he is interested in signing Preston striker David Nugent.

The England international is destined to leave Deepdale but Sunderland have already pulled out of the race to sign him despite having a £6million bid accepted last month, while Everton are reported to be keen but not at that price.

Redknapp has held talks with the 22-year-old but is waiting for the player to make a decision.

'I'm interested in David. He works hard and scores goals and has a great attitude,' Redknapp told Sky Sports News.

'I think he has a couple of clubs interested so we'll see what he wants to do.

'I had a meeting with him and he seems like a great lad.'
Old 05-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

if no striker arriving, beattie will stay.
need not buy striker, wif the 2 youngsters emerging, can save sum money.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
if man yoo really get tevez, we shld now try get saha! instead of alan smith!
Old 06-07-2007, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
We need another senior striker to take the load off AJ......Beattie is not performing but I do agree that he will only leave if there is a replacement for him..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
if man yoo really get tevez, we shld now try get saha! instead of alan smith!
Alan Smith barely score goals nowadays so I m also puzzled as to why Moyes is interested in him.....Saha is a better bet but he is highly injury prone and may not b a suitable cover for AJ now.........
Old 06-07-2007, 03:31 AM
Samster

Naysmith seals £1m Blades switch

Naysmith, 28, has signed a three-year deal at Bramall Lane - ending a six-and-half-year stay with the Toffees.

It is the second piece of business between the sides in as many days, after the Blades agreed to sell Phil Jagielka to David Moyes' side for £4million.

Naysmith told the club's website: "Coming to play under Bryan Robson makes me really excited and, after speaking with the chairman, I am keen and happy to be here.

"I was always there or thereabouts at Everton but they had several established players and if you were out injured it was difficult to force your way back in."

Naysmith also revealed the new management team of Bryan Robson and Brian Kidd at Bramall Lane was a big reason behind his decision to swap the Premier League for the Championship.

"I spoke to (Everton captain) Phil Neville about working with Brian Kidd and he had nothing but praise for his training methods and he was sure I would enjoy it immensely.

"Both Robson and Kidd are born winners.

"This is a big club who have done very well in recent years and were unlucky in the Premiership last season.

"I have no problems with dropping a division, as I feel we will only be here (in the second tier) for one year. We have a great squad with plenty of experience so we should be aiming to get promoted at the first attempt."

Like Jagielka, Naysmith is a versatile player and would be happy to inherit the England B international's role as jack-of-all trades for United.

He said: "I will play anywhere, although I see myself as a left-back.

"I can play in midfield, though, and did on occasions for Everton last season."
Old 06-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster

bump bump..............
Old 07-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Question Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Toon and Toffees in Queudrue quest

The former Middlesbrough left-back is desperate to quit Craven Cottage after a bust-up with boss Lawrie Sanchez over his style of football and has already held informal talks with Newcastle, according to the Journal.

The newspaper claims the Frenchman has his heart set on a return to the north-east, having left Boro last summer.

Queudrue's agent Dominique Six said: "Newcastle and Everton regard Franck as a possible signing.

"Some Premier League clubs are looking for a left-back and Franck could be a good choice. He's a professional and is under contract to Fulham.

"But if an opportunity occurs, I will definitely study it."
Old 08-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Van der Meyde vows to improve

The 27-year-old winger has made just 12 Premier League starts for the Toffees since joining from Inter Milan for around £2million in August 2005.

The Dutchman has suffered a catalogue of injury problems but has received little sympathy from the Goodison faithful due to several outbursts and off-the-field incidents.

Last summer, van der Meyde was admitted to hospital with breathing problems after his drink was allegedly spiked in a bar. He was also fined by Everton for being out on a Sunday night, as he was in breach of club discipline.

Van der Meyde's house was then burgled shortly afterwards, with his pet dogs stolen (they were later returned unharmed).

A spat with boss David Moyes followed in March after van der Meyde accused of him telling "downright lies" to the media about the midfielder's lack of fitness.

Speculation continues to link van der Meyde with a transfer but with two years left on his Goodison contract, he claims he is eager to knuckle down and win over the fans.

He told the club's official website: "I haven't had the best times of times at Everton.

"I know I can do better and I want to please everybody as well as myself. I have been unlucky with injuries and I'm trying to start afresh.

"I'm passionate about football and it's frustrating when you've been training all week not to play on the Saturday - but that's football.

"The only person to blame is myself and this season I will do better."

He added: "I just want to have a good pre-season and be in the starting XI for the first match (at home to Wigan on August 11).

"I can't wait for the season to start. It's up to me to do the best I can and the rest is up to the gaffer."

(Do u guys think he is ready to redeem himself???)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1