The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Billionaire Playboy

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The lobby of JO Corporation is grand. The wodden finish on the wall paired with the wooden reception counter. The LED-illuminated 3D letters of "JO" on the reception stood out against the wooden backdrop of the reception counter. In the corner of the lobby, the barrista of the house cafe stood, ready to prepare any coffee and tea to the fancy of visitors, all on the house. There were also tables and chairs set for visitors and staff to rest and have meetings. Looking at the house cafe, I chuckled and imagined all the aunties who would be there drinking free coffee and chatting away, even though they don't have any business in one of the Singaporean-owned listed company in France.

"Hi, my name is Jay, CEO of Jay International. I would like to meet Mr Jacques please," I said to the receptionist, handing over my business card.

"Oh, Mr Jay, unfortunately Mr Jacques is not in as he has gone back to Singapore," came the reply.

As fate would have it, we flew all the way to France but he was in Singapore. Having been shopping and walking for the past days, we decided to return to the hotel to rest. We walked off fingers interlocked like young lovebirds we see in Singapore. One could hardly imagine that, just months ago, we hated each other, believing in the version of the incident 4 years ago.

Back to the hotel, I hugged her from the back and my hands caressed her face to her neck, all these while planting little kisses on her neck.

She stiffened a little when she felt my hardened tool pushed against the fabric of her dress.

"Relax, I'm sorry for the past, please forgive me. Let's start all over again and fall in love with each other," I said, "but I think I already have," I continued.

She nodded in response and I caressed her ample boobs and flat tummy and outlined her curves with my hand.

I planted a final peck on her neck and squeezed her boob one more time before I unzipped her dress and unclasp the bra.

With her boobs free, my hands automatically swoop in for the prize, groping her soft love pillows gently. My fingers twirling her erected nipples as if trying to find her exogenous frequency.

"Mmm," a soft, barely audible moan escaped her lips.

My hand snaked in between her underwear and skin and found her pussy. My finger lingered on her labia for awhile before it went for the opening. It was wet and I used some of the juice to wet her clit and massaged it. Soon, more moans escaped her and my own dick is straining against the materials on me.

I know she wanted the imminent pleasure that is about to engulf the two of us. But it was not enough for me. I know she is shy and when we had sex in the past, she fought back her moans refusing to let her pleasure show. Those times to her, she was forced to have sex with a man who raped her and took her virginity, and I was having revenge by forcing her to have sex.

Today is different, I don't want to go Duracell rabbit on her. It's not just using her body for sex, it's about making love to her.

I continued to massage her clitoris while her moans of pleasure got louder, her inhibitions ebbed away.

I knew the time has come when she grabbed my dick through my pants and underwear and whispered, "dear, please.. I want this in me".

I swept her off her feet, literally, and carried her bridal style to the bed.

I used my dick to tease her clitoris a bit more and entered her.

As soon as I entered her, the squishy sound of her wetness was a companied by a moan of pleasure. As much as I was tempted to I didn't want to pump like Duracell style so I made slow her to her and with all her inhibitions gone, she moaned wantonly enjoying the electricitying pleasure emitting from her nether region.

"Urgh! Urgh! Ah.. faster.. oh my god," she would say, and then bury her head in her pillow, ashamed that she was so openly enjoying sex.

As I increase my pace to thrust inside her like a piston, the tip of my erection stabbing on her g-spot, she threw her shame to the back of the neck and began moaning again. The sound of sex filled the room.

"Urgh! Urgh! URGH!! I'm.. urgh.. urgh.. cumming," she managed to say as she hit her big O. It was the first time she openly declared her orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten squeezing my cock. I felt my balls tightened and blasted shots of my naval divers deep into her inviting vagina.

After cumming, I massaged her clit as I have read in a sex forum, about the story of a guy working in a sex facility, that an orgasm after sex helps to impregnate the girl.

Last edited by LeWildDick; 02-08-2018 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, please do share more. support your thread bro.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RoughLawren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please update soon!
Old 02-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

added points to your rep to thank u for the story

pls continue ya
Old 02-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

This playboy must’ve scored at least a high B in composition writing.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
After a round of satisfying, maybe sextifying is the word, love making session, we just cuddled on the bed for the first time after 4 years of nonexistent marriage.

A: Why?

J: ??

A: Why are you so nice to me? You blamed me for having to marry me. You hated me. You hated me so much that your parents sent me away to study in France just so you don't have to see me. So why?

J: Yes, I hated you. I thought you drugged me and pretended that I raped you just so that I will have to marry you and inject funds in your father's company. But I have found out the truth, all the truth. We were both victims in this.

A: What is the truth?

J: Shall we forget about it?

A: No! I lost my virginity that night, I deserve to know!

J: The truth will hurt you. Isn't this well enough? I have fallen for you and from now, I will be nice to you.

Angel said nothing more and rested her head on my shoulders. I knew she was upset but I needed to protect her, like I've said, the truth will hurt her badly. It will hurt her so much more than being raped and losing the virginity she was saving for marriage.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
added points to your rep to thank u for the story

pls continue ya
Thanks for adding my rep points! I really appreciate it.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
This playboy must’ve scored at least a high B in composition writing.
Hahaha thanks ah
Old 02-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Thanks for all your support, guys!

I have given up on trying to post by chapters due to work commitments. So I will do away with the chapter numbers so that I can update as and when I can.

Hope you don't mind and continue to support this story.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Samurice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
Thanks for all your support, guys!

I have given up on trying to post by chapters due to work commitments. So I will do away with the chapter numbers so that I can update as and when I can.

Hope you don't mind and continue to support this story.
No problem bro, any update will do
Old 03-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

No problem. If you have the time, can supply some pictures too.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
puffball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, tks for great story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1