The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

As I progressed I could see her body tense and twitch ...

I could see that she had already become quite high during the fingering.

She had stopped protesting and was just lying there twitching away.

As I wasn’t quite used to combining shoots with bonks, I asked her, twice, whether we could proceed to actual sex before proceeding.

She simply said, ok, and spread her legs.

She said she didn’t french nor blow, which was quite a pity, for those 2 activities were actually what I especially enjoyed.

I proceeded to penetrate her and she was actually quite tight. I think it must have been the thought I was bonking someone I had just shot, and I could feel my excitement mounting, faster than I usually would take.

She didn’t allow CIM so I shot all over her body. Such a sensational explosion too !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

She went into the toilet to clean up, after me, and proceeded to use the loo. I was about to get dressed when I heard her telling me she wanted to fill up the bathtub to soak inside.

I knocked on the toilet door and she told me to wait, not to be excited. Hmmm that did sound like an invitation. Of sorts.

I stopped dressing, got undressed and waited till she opened the door. She stepped into the bathtub and I followed suit.

We ended up soaking in the bathtub, the 2 of us, for a good hour or so before proceeding to cuddle again under the warm bedsheets.

All in all, was a pretty good experience, somewhat making up for the no-show yesterday.

PS. Apologies for the delayed update. Was rushing my final assignment in order to graduate for a course I was doing.

Ironic though, while the course was on I was still meeting people and stressing myself that I wasn’t doing my assignment. Now that the course has ended, I got no one to meet.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-08-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Old 17-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

No updates cos simply no meets since God knows when.

Coraline has gone overseas, though she's supposed to be back briefly, and we are to meet coming Saturday. let's see how that pans out.

No shoots either, always can't seem to get the model available, and when she is, I'm not.

That's life.

Old 18-09-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping for a nice and juicy weekend...
Old 10-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My goodness. Time flies. Didn’t realize how long it’s been since my last update

The reason I haven’t updated it’s simply because I’ve not had a chance to meet someone, or to do shoots.

Maybe it’s not so much of having no chances, but rather that the rates some girls have been asking have started to become rather ridiculous. That has put me off the scene.

So I haven’t been actively seeking meets or shoots.

Old 10-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Anyway I’ve decided to post about my latest encounter, even though it’s got nothing to do with NTU.

It has always been my hope of meeting up with a Japanese lady, a real Japanese instead of a PRC passing off as Japanese. It’s something I’ve been wanting to try, to strike off a bucket list, so to speak.

After many long years, I finally had a chance of doing so !

Old 10-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

I was in Osaka last week and before going on the trip, I dutifully read about what was on offer in the city. This was my first time in Osaka although I had been in Tokyo twice, once on work matters and once with family.

My first encounter in Tokyo was almost ten years ago. Back then my work attachment gave me time off in the weekend to explore. As that trip was an unscheduled and rushed trip I had no time to do research and in those days information was not as easily obtained.

Despite that, during this first foray I still managed to find my way to Kabukicho, the area of sins.

Being the single male walking in that area, I remember constantly being accosted by touts, guys in black suits to patronize their establishments. As some of these guys were big hulking Africans, it was pretty scary and I did not agree to follow them.

I was finally approached by a Chinese guy who literally spoke Singlish like a local. I wondered if he was a Singaporean or Malaysian.
He brought me to a strip joint which was quite interesting, being my first time in such a place.

When I exited this same guy approached me again and I was finally tempted to try a girl. On hindsight, I realized it was a pretty risky thing to do. He brought me to a residential area in the middle of Kabukicho. I also realized that the girl I picked looked nothing like the photo shown and was actually a PRC girl.

In the end other than the strip club it was quite a waste of money. After all I didn’t want to try a PRC. There is more than enough of them right here !!

My second trip in Tokyo was with family so there was no opportunity to try anything, although at one point we were on the outskirts of Kabukicho and it brought back some memories of my trip

Old 10-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
suriname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
kwarafuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really nice story, please continue sharing.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story. Hoping to read more.
Old 16-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

On my most recent trip to Osaka, I read much about Tobita and Matsushima Shinchis.

However as it was a family trip, as much as I wanted to, there was hardly any chance of going to the 2 areas for a recce.

I had already guessed as much, so I had already consoled myself by saying this was a trip to know Osaka, it’s transportation system and culture, so that if I had a chance to come again, it would make traveling here a lot easier.

But every night in the hotel room, when the family was busy, I would read about Tobita.

And long for some action

On the final day of our stay, I finally managed to persuade the rest of the family to do some last minute shopping at the famous Dotonburi Shopping Street. I told them to meet me at the hotel at a designated time while I went for a last minute exploration of Osaka.

I realized I had no time for exploring both Tobita and Matsushima. I had to make a decision which area to go to. If the 5 Shinchis of Osaka, I had narrowed it down to the famous Tobita and the slightly less famous Matsushima.

Tobita was said to have prettier ladies, more choices (as it was much bigger), but it was known to be more expensive and the girls less friendly, as compared to Matsushima.

I decided to try Matsushima as it was nearer to the hotel, and I didn’t have much time to explore a larger area anyway.

It was mid-afternoon when I arrived at the station, and going by directions online I soon found myself at the shopping street. This street was much less crowded compared to Dotonburi, and I could not find the landmark where I was supposed to make a turn. I guessed that the article I had read was some time back, and the shop in question no longer existed. As I was already nearing the end of the street I decided to turn into the residential area off the shopping street.

After some minutes of walking I realized that I was already among the white signboards which marked the individual shops which housed the girls. The problem was that many of them were still closed.

After some minutes of walking I realized that I was already among the white signboards which marked the individual shops which housed the girls. The problem was that many of them were still closed.

Walking the various streets in the area I quickly learned that the shops in business were lit up. That made identifying the shops much easier.

The girls who were available were seated in the shop and they were clearly visible. Most of them were engaging, waving or smiling as I walked past.

Much as I wanted to explore further I realized that if I wanted to engage their services, I had to decide and make a choice pretty soon. I also remembered reading a guide which stated that in both Tobita and Matsushima bros were often hit by “indecision” and would keep hesitating and thinking there would be a better one in the next shop. That article actually advised against being indecisive, cos of the high turnover of the girls. If we saw one we liked, and decided to come back later, when we returned, that particular girl might be servicing someone and not be available, or simply rotated away, when we returned at a later time.

If that in mind and also because of the lack of time. I decided to pick one rather sweet looking girl. I approached the Mamasan sitting at the door step and told her “no Japanese”. I figured if they were going to reject me I might as well go straight to the point and save time.
She immediately held up a card which stated clearly the rates and timing. I asked for 50 min, which cost 26k ¥

I was brought into a room with a small mattress on the floor and a shower. I was instructed to remove all my clothes and the girl did the same. She was wearing a short kimono and when she removed her clothes I realized she was rather chubby, a bit bah bah. Hmm not really my kind, but what the hell. Too late.

I proceeded into the shower and she came inside the shower with me. Although she was smiling as she washed me, it was a hassle as I could not speak Japanese and it was just smiling and quiet during the shower, although we tried to make small talk like where was she from and where was I from. She was rather surprised I was from Singapore and I gathered most of her clientele were Japanese, China Chinese and Taiwanese. She said she was from Kyoto.

The actual job was rather normal. Lots of licking but no bbbj. She used a condom for the bj but took her time doing so. As I prefer slim svelte girls it wasn’t really that thrilling for me.

After the deed was done there was still some time left and she proceeded to cuddle and we tried to chat via translation apps. The apps didn’t work very well and it was really a struggle to converse.

As I left I bumped into another girl in the same house who had just finished servicing another guy. This girl was more of my type, slightly tanned, sweet and slim. Seeing her immediately I regretted not having bumped into her !!

As I said this first foray was more of a recce trip for me. I wanted to see what the place looked like and what the system was. For that I guessed it was a successful trip.

My only regret was that I didn’t have more time to explore. While Matsushima supposedly had lower quality girls there were some gems to be had if I had more time to explore or if I went at a slightly later time when more shops were open.

I also didn’t get to explore Tobita itself. It would have been a more exciting place, bigger area and better quality girls. What was surprising was the rate I paid for the session. It was certainly cheaper than some of the rates the local FLs have been asking in Sg.

I’m more determined to go again, back to Osaka to explore in depth. Hopefully next trip I will have more time to explore the place in depth.

Osaka I shall return !!

Old 16-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

nice story ts thanks
Old 21-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

And my hope to resume my photo shoots have been off to a bad start.

Simply can’t find people to shoot

Old 29-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Ok I know I haven’t posted in a really long while, quite simply because I have stopped looking for a SB and there’s no one to shoot at all. The last couple of referees girls from my referring bro have ended pretty badly, to say the least. The girls nowadays are pretty entitled with an attitude. And that’s not said positively.

It has been my stated wish to return to Osaka to try real Japanese girls, after my last one last year.

Little did I know I’d actually fulfill this wish and so soon !!

I’m back in Osaka !!

Old 29-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

I arrived in Osaka today with family in tow. With a full schedule of tours out of Osaka to the surrounding regions, it’s going to be quite hard to find some action

Luckily I planned the trip out properly, with days devoted to shopping in Osaka’s shopping districts. While everyone else goes shopping I can go sightseeing on my own.

My aim for this trip was to try and explore Tobita, as well as return for action in Matsushima

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1