The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bargain Hen sarpok latest budget that see poor peasants pay for poorer peasants

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

From the regime's trusty Mouthpiece hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/budget-2015-brings/1713404.html

PEASANTPORE: The Peasantpore Imperial Court's Budget for fiscal year 2015/16, on paper represents a "fundamental shift" for Peasantpore, crowed Bargain Hen, with measures such as Workfare (an idea stolen from the Yankees) and Silver Support (shamed by many old peasants during the Peasantpore Talk Cock sessions) meaning that the regime has on paper, now put in place permanent, lifelong financial support for many peasants in the country.

Wrapping up the Imperial Debates of Supply and Budget debate on Friday (Mar 13), the Bargain Leader of the Imperial Court likened the measures to poor peasants funding poorer peasants.

"Ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ho ho ho, I actually laughed when I hear Obama say that middle class economics works, now ironically I have to say the same thing in Ruler Loong's Imperial Court.

Many peasants, old and young, knows Peasantpore is a paradise for the rich and well connected..... and we are heartless bastards for forcing old peasants to toil as dish washers and waiters. Now Old Autocrat is meeting Lord Yama soon and 2016 is looming over us, must wayang a bit and play some retail politics," said Bargain Hen who has a high chance to follow lackey Winston Choo's example and retire overseas.

The shifts were necessary to swindle peasants to show them that Ruler Loong cares and the Familee should be First Among Equals despite the demise of Old Autocrat", he said.

The Defence Minion, noted that Budgets under the current Imperial Court have "superficially strengthened" social safety nets and re-distributed more wealth to the lower caste by imposing new taxes on poor peasants.

He also highlighted Peasantpores' Representatives' calls for a more stable society, as well as subtle measures to punish single mothers, disadvantaged children and those with disabilities .

"No worries, on one hand, we give more handouts to single mothers, disadvantage children and handicapped peasants, our overly educated scholars will claw back the benefits, I change my name if they cannot do that," he chuckled.

Bargain Hen commended some peasants representatives' call for caution on overspending and the need for fiscal sustainability.

"Yeah, they want to look like Pious Bums but when we lose money in Suzhou, which whores are they screwing in KTVs? When Peelip Yeo made a mess of SembCorp and Chartered, which Peasants' Representatives stood forward and 'cry father, cry mother'.

No worries, we are not populist Labour Party, on paper we promise to spend more on poor peasants, but PAP is well known for taking back $2 if we give out $1," he laughed.

"During the Hundred Flowers Campaign, peasants accused PAP and the Familee Regime for forcing them to toil and giving them shit after they retire, so not much of a choice now that Old Autocrat meeting Lord Yama, so must play some retail politics to secure a win in 2016.

The simple truth is that uncertainty does exist, after 2016 if PAP wins, so another 5 years after 2016 will be the last chance for me and my mates to pocket another 5 million in stipends, then we call it a day and migrate to Aussie land and leave the problem to that bum Kee-Chew Chan!!"

He concluded by saying: "With speeches made and the Budget approved, what remains is for us in Imperial Court and all pro-Ruler Loong lackeys and minions in this Court, to serve our Familee faithfully and conscientiously, with honesty and trustworthiness, to ensure that all these good plans come into fruition for Familee's sole benefit even through we cannot predict the outcome in 2021."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1