The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Brother and Sister in law

Sounds like Sylvia is gonna be part of the deal ^__^ huat ar!!
Old 14-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, camping for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

It took me a while to digest the message but I never would have expected Joe to call me barely 5 minutes later.

I am not good at rejecting people and it was an instance of being caught between a rock and a hard place. $2k is neither a big nor small amount but having watch enough tv shows and drama, who would lend money to a gambler.

Then again this is my brother in law I am talking about.

Joe : Yo James , busy ar ? Why never reply my message ?

James : Eh I was just about to reply, are you ok or not ?

Joe : I’m ok , I’m ok. Just that lately a bit down on my luck.

James : Oh, eh bro, don’t tell me you lost everything ar ?

Joe : Choi choi, don’t anyhow say ok. I’m ok, just that cash flow a little stuck this couple of weeks. Can help or not ?

James : Ermm.. ok. How I pass to you ?

Joe : I come by your office now la.

James : Wah, eh I meet you after work ba, I’m heading into a meeting liao .

He sounded a little hesitant but agreed a little reluctantly.

I did not know if I made the right decision back then but thinking of the $2k red packet he gave me, I’ll just take my chances and pray for the best.

6th August 2010

Friday
7pm

Joe was not unshaven, did not smell of alcohol, and definitely did not looked like he was financially in trouble. He was still well dressed, well groomed and he still had that Rolex of his on his wrist.

We had a quick chat before Joe left with my money.

8th August 2010

Sylvia and Joe hardly spoke over the family dinner, it was not hard to detect a weird vibe coming from the 2 of them.

Gillian asked if they had quarreled but they just brushed it off, saying that work is getting a little stressful lately. I tried to change the topic to one of lighter note, suggesting a holiday together to a neighbouring country.

My in laws sounded quite keen when I brought up the topic and they tasked me with coming up a proposal and some options to consider.

12th August 2010

Joe asked me for another 1k that day.

I did not know why but I still parted with it.

31st August 2010

I gave Joe an sms asking if he’s ok and shall we meet for supper since it’s been a while since we caught up. It was not hard to tell that I’m actually asking about my money.

3K is going to be really helpful since my night classes is due for the fees for the coming semester.

Although I still have some savings, I did not want to just let the debt stagnate over at Joe.

Joe replied after an hour saying he’s no well but we can do a quick catchup .

He seemed like he lose a bit more weight and I asked him if he’s ok. He tried to brush me off but I grabbed onto his shoulders and really gave a slight shake.

James : Bro look at me, if you really treat me as a brother, tell me what’s wrong.

Joe was still unwilling to tell me the details but he mentioned something about being in debt. I asked him what is the amount we are talking about here and he said about 10k.

James : Is it the gambling. ?

Joe : No la bro, it’s just sway.

He refused to dwell in further details but instead asked me for another loan.

Joe : Bro, You think you can spare another 2k ?

James : What ! Eh don’t scare me like that leh, my heart cannot take it.

Joe : Bro, don’t like that la, if I not really desperate, I won’t ask from you.

I definitely could not afford to give him another loan, with my school fees coming and all, not to mention I’m putting aside a sum for my wedding banquet, I could probably spare a few hundred if it’s a matter of life and death but it hardly seemed the case for Joe.

James : Bro, not I don’t want to help, I’m really tight here also. Sorry.

I could tell Joe was quite vex and his emotions were a little unstable. Needless to say, I did not even get to ask about my $3k that evening.

September 8th 2010

Wednesday

Joe called me at 8pm that evening, asking me out for coffee. He looked like he did not have enough sleep and he maneuvered the steering wheel with his left hand, keeping his head on his right knuckle the entire time.

James : You ok or not ? Don’t crash the car hor ? My exams coming.

Joe : Don’t worry la.

We settled down at a coffee shop near bedok library and Joe updated me on his current situation. His debt swell to 18k and after much pressing, he confessed that he was still gambling.

Joe : Bro…

James : Yah ?

Joe : You think you can lend me a bit more ?

James : Bro I really cannot help liao, I’m also a little tight on my end.

Joe buried his head in his hand and I stared blankly at him. How could a man who was once so successful, turn into this person sitting in front of me within a short span of a few months ?

The speed at which this is happening is frightening. If it didn’t happen to me, I would never have believed it.

Then he said something that almost knocked me off my chair.

Joe : Bro , you remember the times when we were trading the girls’ lingerie ? haha Good times eh ?

James : haha yah, those were the days man.

Then Joe seemed to quiet down, as if he was thinking of how to form the next sentence

Joe : Bro, you think you would be willing to pay for Sylvia’s lingerie ? I can sell them to you ?

It hit me then for the first time how serious the situation is. Although I felt the familiar sense of perversion creeping into me, I did not think it’s appropriate to do that.

I felt a little upset in fact, it’s literally a case of what the fuck

James : Bro, don’t be crazy la, you think Sylvia won’t notice her missing lingerie ar ? you think too much liao

Joe : Aiyah, I’m just kidding la, how much can I sell them for anyway.

James : Maybe you can try sammyboy la, haha.

I tried to change the topic, asking how is Sylvia, and does she have a gripe of the situation.

Joe told me Sylvia is aware and is rather upset.

As we drained the last of my coffee, Joe made one last desperate attempt to talk to me.

Joe : Bro, one last thing.

James : Yah ?

Joe : You think the hardisk is worth $2k ?

I wanted to speak but no words came out of my mouth.

Joe must have read me perfectly and a smile creeped out on his face.

Joe : Yah bro, think of all the folders and pictures man.

I felt a mix of frustration and excitement as the words sank into me. I wanted to scream at Joe in fact, how could he do this. It’s his wife we’re talking about here.

Then , like a stroke of lighting, it hit me.

If I didn’t accept it, he would probably offer it to someone else.

I searched my mind frantically , thinking of what to say, praying I know what to do.

I bit my lips, trying to show a bit of weakness.

James : Ermm.. Joe… like that…

I deliberately stammered a little, trying to look hesitant.

James : Not right la bro. ....

Joe must have assumed I had taken the bait and immediately tried to reel me in.

Joe : Bro, $2k, and you can see everything bro. Think about this.

Joe : Think carefully.

I pretended to look into the ceiling , my mouth mouthing a bit of mental sums before I finally replied.

James : Bro, i..

James : I don’t have enough. I need to pay my school fees next week.

I could see the exasperation in Joe’s behavior before he finally asked.

Joe : How much can you afford ?

I took a second or 2 to consider before replying.

James : Probably about 1.2k the most.

Joe buried his head in his hand before replying.

Joe : Ok.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again. The thought of getting my hands on the hardisk full of Sylvia’s pictures, videos, her most private moments is giving me an erection.
Old 14-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Joe did not want to wait and insisted on driving me to his mum’s place to conclude the transaction.

Upon reaching his room, he passed me the disk and switched on his computer.

I slowly plugged in the usb, watching the drive popped up into view.

I maximized the screen and selected large thumbnails.

And I was greeted with a series of Sylvia, smiling at me.

I passed Joe the money and he added one condition which made me think he’s still a little sane.

Joe : Bro, I’ll kill you if you dare to copy or share this online.

I nodded and said it’s for my private viewing only.

James : Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of it.

Right as we were about to leave his room Joe said one more thing.

Joe : Eh bro, take care of it yah. It’s the only copy. I’ll redeem it back.

James : Ok sure.

He grabbed me by my shoulders this time round, looking at me in the eyes.

Joe : Don’t you dare post it online, I meant it. This is no joke.

I shrugged him off, adding in an exasperated manner.

James : Bro, siao ar. She’s my sister in law , and I’m marrying her sister in a few months. Don’t worry.

Joe parted with his hardisk and I parted with my money.
Old 14-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
ragz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterragz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE

Joe parted with his hardisk and I parted with my money.[/QUOTE]

bro, you meant joe parted with your money and you with his hardisk? haha.. nice story bro ... keept it coming ... can't wait to read more of it ...
Old 14-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragz View Post
Quote:

Joe parted with his hardisk and I parted with my money.
bro, you meant joe parted with your money and you with his hardisk? haha.. nice story bro ... keept it coming ... can't wait to read more of it ...
bro ragz...
bro ilikeoldchangke is correct...
joe parted wif his harddisk...and james parted wif his money...
joe could not part wif his money as they were in his mum's place already...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 14-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

4got to add...good story...luv it...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 14-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Nice turn of story. Getting exciting!!!
Old 14-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

nice story with strong value against gambling.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a good story. Cant wait for more.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

good story bro, waiting for more
Old 14-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I really admire your writing skill and you could come up with this "story"
I bow to you
Old 14-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster (A)

The moment I reached home, I copied every fucking file into another hardisk of mine as backup. I stuffed that one deep into the recess of my cupboard before taking my seat in front of the screen.

I did not want an instance when Joe changed his mind and he wanted the disk back. It was not just a matter of me not being able to see my sister in law’s private moments, it’s also the case of a desperate man would do anything.

The last thing I wanted was for the disk to fall into another person’s hand.
In fact I was considering whether I should even return the disk to Joe even if he could redeem it.

Yeah, I’m a fucking saint in my own world, and I’m bloody selfish too.

I got settled into my room chair and I started with the first folder of Sylvia with a can of beer in my hand.

They say men are visual creatures, I couldn’t agree more to that but when the videos added another dimension to what I’m seeing, I couldn’t help but envy Joe. Sylvia is willing to go to lengths to please her man yet now all Joe is interested in is trying his luck out at the tables.

I spent 2 hours briefly scanning through the files and folders and just by looking at the videos, listening to the short conversations, I got a pretty good idea of the positions Sylvia liked.

I knew she like to have her beast cupped from behind as you enter her doggy style, I knew if she was to be fingered, she would like to be standing up, preferably without any support or near any walls, so that the orgasm would collapse her to the ground.

I knew how her moans sound like, and I tried to decipher what each of them meant.

Plots , schemes, and more perverse thoughts coursed through my mind as I devoured those pictures and videos. I might not be as happening as Joe but I did pick up some things from him over the years.

It seemed as if my mind was slowly being corrupted , starting from the day we shared the sister’s lingerie.

I knew I was aroused, but in a confused manner. I knew I wanted to wank off, pretending I’m driving my dick deep into Sylvia but I did not know where to begin.

I could deal with the lack of choices but the presence of so many folders made me lost my orientation for a while.

I tried to masturbate to a video which was focusing on Sylvia’s legs, her leg sliding up and down her right as she laid on her side.

Yes, even weird videos like this existed on the hard disk.

I switched to one which Sylvia was trying to give a banana a blowjob before she tried to slip a condom on the lucky fruit.

That video seemed to be taken in a hotel room, probably one of their getaways.

The date said 2005

Sylvia looked much younger then, her hair much longer and dyed in a colourful shade of reddish bronze.

Yet her seductive lips looked the same.

I saw another video of Sylvia dancing, swaying her body seductively and giggling at the silly act in the room as she told Joe to stop taping her. It ended with her breast being pressed against the lens before everything went dark at it was just the audio which told me the rest of the story.

Finally I ended it with a video of her in her uniforms. I could never understand how such a simple piece of blue pinafore can transform a girl. Perhaps it’s the sleeveless cut, perhaps it’s one from an elite school, in the end I concluded is the girl who wore it made all the difference.

Her blood curling shriek when she came etched deep into my brain and I could almost picture myself as Joe, being in that position, holding that camera as her watery eyes stared back, exhausted and spent.

What I wouldn’t give to do her in her school uniforms.

As the euphoria of my masturbation wore off, something lit up in my mind and I decided to push my luck further.

After all, I have nothing to lose, perhaps just the parting of more money.

Immediately the next day, I dropped Joe an sms, telling him that I could not open the drive when I tried it on my computer, did it have some password or something ?

James sms : Bro, I can’t open the drive using my pc at home ? Is it encrypted or something? Does it only work with your computer ?

Upon sending the message, I realised how stupid I must have sounded. This is worse than elementary computing. I regretted immediately and was not expecting a reply anytime soon.

How would I know Joe actually called me 30 minutes later, saying that he’s not sure what was the problem, but if I liked, he’ll sell me his cpu as well.

I parted with another 300 that evening for a old pc bought in 2005.

Booting up the cpu, I started to look through the files and information. There was a treasure trove of data on that machine.

Joe’s claim of the only copy of Sylvia’s video exists only on that disk was a little inaccurate.

There were remnants of videos, some stray pictures in some folders he had yet to clean out.

I browsed through search history, bookmarks, and eventually I found passwords and emails, all neatly written onto a notepad who last edited date was as far back as in 2009.

There were travel pictures, holidays, and albums of happier times.

I cleaned up the sex videos in the pc and dug deeper.

Some old emails on outlook, some past iras receipts, pdfs of air tickets. You can literally find out a person’s entire life from his digital trail.

I kept the cpu under my bed and fell asleep, my mind sorting through the information I’ve gathered so far.

30th September 2010

Thursday

10pm

I was just heading back after my night classes when I received a call from Gillian, she said she’s at her sis’s place and things are ugly.

Joe and Sylvia were quarrelling and it got rather heated.

I told her I’ll be right over.

10.40pm

The door was unlocked and the lights in the living room was off, only a small table lamp was lit and I could see Gillian sitting on the sofa. I reached for the switch and entered the apartment

I was surprised how different it looked, the pristine condition I saw it barely a few months ago was gone. It looked like a war zone.

Magazines and papers on the floor, dishes unwashed.

Broken photo frames.

And a Sobbing Gillian on the sofa.

There were clothes on the sofa and dining table, half eaten instant noodles on the coffee table and the remote for the TV laid in pieces on the floor near the bathroom.

I immediately went over to Gillian and she clung herself onto me, sobbing a little harder and said she’s afraid for her sister as Joe and her were shouting in the room a while ago.

I held on to her for a while and put my bag down.

James : Where are they ?

Gillian’s head nodded towards the room and I told her I’ll go take a look.

Their room door was closed, and I gave it a few light knocks before I entered their room for the first time.

I saw Sylvia on the floor, her knees drawn up to her chest and her head was down.

Joe was on the dressing table, his face buried into his palms.

It was one of the most awkward situation i've gotten myself into so far in my life.

I went over to Joe and tapped him on the shoulder, asking if he's ok .

He did not acknowledge my presence but chose to stand up and left the room. A moment later i heard the slam of the front door.

Gillian came running into the masterbedroom as i approached Sylvia.

I knelt down in front of her, trying to look at her through that tangle of hair. I could even smell the salty smell of tears.

I moved closer to Sylvia, trying to talk to her.

I gently shook her, talking to her slowly , asking if she's hurt , if she's alright but i did not get reply.

I was right about to stand up and leave the 2 sisters alone when Sylvia lifted up her head.

And i saw a bruise on the left of her cheek that is turning purple in front of my eyes, i felt my heart drop as i turned to look at Gillian who brought her hands to her mouth.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
olivertwist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is so gripping, bro... Sad scene...
Old 14-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Sadistic scene, I guess too much gambling & losses not only hurt youself but tears down the whole family & house

Last edited by bus72; 14-05-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1