The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Brother and Sister in law

What more to talk about!??!??!!?
Old 10-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 21
cheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to all

I think now move on to taking pictures or video.

Click this Link to get 20GB of free online storage

Referral Link
Old 10-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oreo 89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice..camping here for more.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
Neverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to behold

interesting
Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story. great write up! camping for more bro
Old 10-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Another read worth forsaking precious sleep for.

Welcome back bro OCK.

Awaiting how e story will unfold with my fav squid head in hand..munch...

Cheers
Badboy
Old 11-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Setting up my tent here ! camping for more

Hope you and Gillian are still together, she seems to be a nice girl to me !
Old 11-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Looks like we will be moving on to some live footage! Welcome back, James!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

whats next....
Old 11-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
seekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond repute

Always enjoy ur masterpiece.... Camping for more...
Old 11-05-2013, 10:29 AM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Camper late in reporting!
Old 11-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting to find out what perverse sexual relationship can evolve from 2 sisters and their husbands...beyond just the sniffing of each other sis-in-law's soiled panties!

Knowing our great ock's talent...expect the unexpected!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice one...
Old 11-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

As I scrolled through that 3 pictures Joe showed me on that phone, I felt my manhood pushing hard against my pants.

The 3 pictures of Sylvia were tastefully taken, her body clad only in seductive lingerie but yet it wasn’t the lack of cloth which caused the rush of blood to my dick.

It was the pose she struck.

A thousand questions ran through my mind, thinking how in the world did Joe get Sylvia to agree to this.

Didn’t the Edison saga serve as a warning ?

One particular image lingered in my head for the longest time. Sylvia was in a strapless light coloured bra, her back facing the camera as she turned her head backwards towards the lens.

She was tiptoeing a little, trying to step out of the school uniform that was bunching up beneath her feet. Her supple bums in a simple black panty that seemed a little over exposed from the flash.

And if that wasn’t enough, she was biting her lips, a look of innocence in her eyes.

I had to adjust my sitting position at the coffee shop, my erected member pushing amongst the tangle of pubes.

Joe saw the look I have on my face and he said there’s a lot more where that came from.

Joe : I have a hardisk full of it. We’re talking 100 gb of Sylvia in it. Haha

James : Fuck man, how did you manage to convince her ?

He had a smug look for a brief instance before he said that once she trust you, anything goes.

I nodded my head a little absent mindedly , the image of Sylvia forever etched into my brain.

Joe told me to try to get Gillian to do the same, we could do a trade.

I agreed immediately.

James : Where you keep all this man ? You’re not afraid wait accidentally bring out or lost ar ?

Joe : Don’t worry, I keep it in my old room at my mum’s place. I always bring the memory card over to archive it.

I was considering my next questions and I chose my words carefully.

James : So ermm… Sylvia got look through the pictures ? Did you all like use this as a foreplay or something ?

Joe : ehh.. not really la, she will scroll through the camera after we’re done, but she never really bothered after that.

James : I see I see.

Joe : I’m her husband after all what. Not as if I would post it online.

James : True … true..

We concluded that evening and I set about my task to get Gillian to agree to let me take pictures of her.

28th March 2009

Saturday

Gillian was over at my place early in the afternoon for our usual romp. As we were cozying up, I casually mentioned that she looked great and that I would love to have a picture of her naked.

James : I think you’ll look really good and hot in the picture. What do you think.

I got an reaction that I never expected.

Gillian gave me a look from the corner of her eyes before grabbing her bra from the pillow behind me.

As she clasped her bra back on, she added.

Gillian : Tell me something James, what’s my name ?

I was a little puzzled as to why she asked but I replied anyway.
James : Gillian Goh Ying Fang ?

She stood up thereafter, hands on her hips and continued.

Gillian : Exactly. I’m not that Gillian from that girlband.

She pulled up her skirt before laying down on my bed on her belly, flipping though a magazine.

Gillian : And you are no Edison. hAhaa.. so.. no bloody way…

I wasn’t really prepared for such an outright rejection and I didn’t really know how to react. I was expecting a bit of resistance but not like this.

I can’t help but smile in my heart that this was no longer the innocent girl I knew at the IT show 4 years ago. She had picked up in terms of maturity and there was a little different in the way she carried herself.

Perhaps closer to the Sylvia 2 years ago.

Yet there still seemed to be something about Gillian’s sister which she lacked.

I couldn’t explain it, I can’t put a name to it, and I definitely couldn’t describe it as much as I wished to.

No matter what, Gillian will always be 2 years behind Sylvia, be it age, the womanly aura, or the level of subtle seduction that they themselves were not aware of.

11th April 2009

Saturday

I updated Joe about my failure and he just brushed it off casually and laughed.

Joe : Don’t worry la, by the time you all get married, you’ll have lots of opportunity to do it.

The topic was changed and our chat moved onto the recovering market and whether is it a good time to enter.

Joe was of the opinion that we should wait a little longer but I was pretty comfortable about putting my money back into the game again.

Before we parted ways that evening, I decided to try my luck and asked Joe if I could have a peek at his collection of Sylvia’s pictures.

He gave me a sly smile and agreed to let me take a quick look.

We drove over to his mum’s place on the pretext of bringing something over to his new apartment. He powered up his old PC and brought out a hardisk from inside his wardrobe.

When Joe selected large thumbnails at the display portions, I gave an uncontrolled sigh to the amount of treasure he had amassed.

Pictures were just the tip of the iceberg.

There were the videos as well.

He chose a recent video he took and a quick 45 second clip of Sylvia sprawled on the bed giving his a blowjob with glasses on made me want to start wanking in front of the screen.

He briefly scrolled though some other folders before saying that’s all he can show me, ask me to work on Gillian and we can both have a collection of our own.

I went home , wanking to the image of Sylvia with a dick in her mouth, wishing that it was me in the video.

April 2009

I attempted to bring up the conversation again when I next made love to Gillian but she turned me down again.

Her next sentence made me a little guilty and I made up my mind not to ever bring that up again.

Gillian : Dear ah….

Gillian : If you really respect me as a woman, as your fiancé, you would not ask me to do such a thing.

I was a little ashamed about the my behavior after reflecting on it and I decided to just drop the thought altogether.

It seems that I would not be able to see the rest of Sylvia after all.

The next few months was a busy period for me, I decided to upgrade myself, enrolling in a part time degree, committing myself to night classes 3 times a week.

I still meet up with Joe occasionally but less often.

Almost everyone changed jobs in 2009

Joe took up a regional role as well, purchasing materials for a established MNC. Sylvia had an iron rice bowl all along since she’s in the medical field. She too took up a new offer as a radiologist in a private practice.

My dear Gillian though, stayed on in hers.

March 2010

I would think I had a good run so far in life.

I’ve got a fiancé who loves me, I’m in the middle of getting a fucking degree which to me was another piece of paper and I forgot to add that Gillian and I applied for a HDB as well, getting a single digit for our queue number.

I’m getting paid reasonably although nowhere in the range of the Joe and the girls.

Market was recovering and I saw the growth in my portfolio.

What more can I ask for ?

Or rather what could go wrong….

March 2010 was the time when everything went wrong.

And I meant everything.

Thankfully I was not the one that life decided to screw.

March marked the beginning of Joe’s downfall.

And it all begin with a weekend trip to sentosa.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
derder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Brother and Sister in law

Nice Story.. Camping for more... Good job bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1