The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Brother and Sister in law

stacking wood for campfire liao..
Old 09-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

em... this is something new.. keep it up
Old 09-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I went into my room immediately upon reaching home and locked the door behind me even though I’m the only one in the house.

My mind conjured up several disturbing thoughts en route home and I have yet to decide which one I would like to be first.

I couldn’t recall what was going through my mind but the first thing I did was to remove all article of clothing from my body before sitting down on my bed, Sylvia’s bag of damp clothes in hand.

I rolled back the plastic slowly, removing the top most layer .

The damp and moisture towel felt strange in my hands and I felt the ends of it caressing my erected dick as I brought it to my nose. I could smell faint scent of chlorine and mixed within the musty dampness, is the scent of Sylvia.

It was a feeling not unlike discovering masturbation back in secondary school.

I took a few more whiffs and sniffs of the towel, my mind reeling from the sick act. I left the towel aside and took out Sylvia’s broadshorts which is tangled with her bikini bottom.

She must have removed both articles at one, her fingers pushing them down together down her thighs, sliding them down her wet calves before lifting her feet up. I replayed the image over and over again in my mind and I took a cautious whiff.

I untangled the bikini bottom from the shorts and I straightened it out, holding it upright similar to what it would have looked like if Sylvia was wearing them. Pouting my lips, I kissed the swimwear, imagining the love hole hidden behind that soft fabric.

Flipping it inside out, I debated licking or sniffing the patch which would be in maximum contact with her vagina.

I brought my nose close first, before pressing down fully onto it, the act sending waves of sick pleasure to my brain.

I lick the patch shortly after, tasting and swallowing mouthfuls of saliva.

I gave out a weird laugh in the room, part of me thinking how sick and desperate

I must be to be doing this yet a darker part of me actually found satisfaction.
Satisfaction that I would usually find only in an orgasm.

Bringing up the last article, the lightly padded cups of the bikini, I cupped it over my nose as images of Sylvia filled my mind.

As if the perverse nature of what I’m doing was not enough, I actually stood up and tried to wear Sylvia’s bikini bottom. I gave up half way through, not willing to stretch and damage the bottom.

I masturbated myself, yet I did not release that evening.

I slept with Sylvia’s bikini cupped over my dick and released a thick glob of semen into the pocket of her broadshorts the next morning before I went to work.

Releasing seemed to bring back some form of normalcy and I quickly washed Sylvia’s clothings before hanging them up in a corner of my room to dry.

I only got a message mid day on Monday from Gillian to remind me to make sure her clothes are properly washed and dried.

I reminded Joe to make sure Gillian's stuff is properly cleaned and returned and he said something similar for Sylvia's stuff.

9th August 2007

As the nation celebrated it’s birthday. Joe and I took a brief moment to exchanged washed and properly processed clothings.

That marked the first of many such attempts to steal and secret the girls panty, bras, swimwear, even used pads for our sick perverse acts.

Joe and I grew closer than before and we would meet up even without the girls to chit chat and discuss future plans.

Janurary 2008

It was 3 months before Joe and Sylvia’s wedding and the preparations were in full force.

I felt I was gradually being accepted by the girls’ parents as Gillian’s curfew was no longer in effect although she had to call in advance if she was staying out beyond 12am.

The doors to her house no longer remained open that often when I walked her back.

I was very much involved with the wedding prep together with the rest of the family, already being one of Joe’s gate crash brothers, I was heavy with various responsibility, from remembering the number of oranges to bring back to the sequences of events for the big day.

Joe and I continued the undergarment exchange as frequent as we could.
Barely a few months and I have formed a pretty good idea of the kind of undergarments that Sylvia fancies.

She liked her laces for work, her seamless boyshorts during her period and on occasions, she was coaxed to go bare by Joe.

I knew in advance whenever she was pantyless and in her skirt. Joe would gave me a heads up and I would be spending much time trying to catch a peek but it was no easy task. Sylvia was no ruffian who sits with her legs wide apart, despite without an underwear and in skirt, she was still very ladylike.

Gentle in her actions, measured in her movements.

Graceful is the word.

Yet graceful and gentle moves would not save you from the killer escalator at Lido.

I recalled one such instance when we were all on leave for a particular weekday afternoon. Joe gave me the heads up that commando is in bound.

Joe guided Sylvia ahead and drew her attention to the ongoing sale in the atrium.

I waited a few seconds before taking my step forward, turning Gillian to face me as I gave her a hug.

And as I ascended up the escalator, I caught a few seconds of butt cheeks before Sylvia’s hand pressed down on her skirt and she turned around to check if her modesty was still present.

I directed my eyes and sight to Gillian, pretending to steal kisses and pecks, yet images of Sylvia’s butt cheeks was all I saw in Gillian’s eyes.

March 2008

Two weeks before Joe’s big day, there was a briefing for all the brothers.

Two hours into it, we all knew what were our tasks for the big day

One week before the wedding, there was a family meeting.

One hour into it and the girls' parents made their expectations clear.

2 days before Joe’s wedding on the first week of April, there was another briefing.

For me .

2 sentences from Joe and i knew i'm in.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic start and story

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 09-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

1 of my favorite writers. support!

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 10-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Int3resting story, support here

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, support here

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Look whose back with the fantastic story again!
Old 10-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

waiting for next keep it up!
Old 10-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Another ock read. What can I give but a standing ovation?
Old 10-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Irritator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo Bravo!! Waiting impatiently for next installmet
Old 10-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome...

Welcome back
Old 10-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

camper reporting @@
Old 10-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

April 2008
Saturday morning.

I woke up at 3.30 am, feeling excited and energized. I barely had 4 hours of sleep but I did not feel tired at all. Perhaps it’s the thought of impending plans and excitement that kept me going.

I double checked my overnight bag I packed just a few hours ago and went for a quick shower.

By 4.15am, I’m on a cab towards Lavender , Joe’s place.

I was one of the first brother to reach his place at 4.45am. His family is already up and I greeted his parents as they offered me coffee and some dessert soup.

Joe came out of his room moments later, his tie undone around his neck.
We smiled at each other and I congratulated him on his big day.

The last of the 5 brothers arrived at 5.10am and we concluded breakfast and some short discussion by 5.30am.

I was the only one that did not own a car so I’m tasked with some bags and will be following the main bridal car driven by another brother, Steve.

I loaded the trunk and got into the passenger seat and waited for the vehicles to form up.

I could see Joe was a little nervous, as all grooms should be on their big day. He was perspiring and asked for the temperature to be lowered. We had a bit of small talk and the convoy was ready to move out at 5.40am.

There was the lead bridal car, followed by 3 Bmw.

We waited on the quiet road, headlights off, engine running.

Signs of life were slowly creeping out onto the streets, an old man pushing his cart of cardboards, a couple of workers in uniforms. Some early birds up for their walks in their workout gear.

5.45am.

Steve turned to check with Joe and confirmed it’s the move out time.

He rolled down the driver window and stuck his arm out, giving a thumbs up sign. I felt the small street light up with the car beams and the lead car turned out of the estate.

Inside my head was a constant juggle of information. I had to remember my role as one of the lead brothers yet I can’t help but think of the fun and perverse acts Joe and I will be doing that evening. I felt excitement and anxiety come in erratic waves, sending sudden surge of blood to my manhood before ebbing away.

We arrive at the bride’s at 6.20am.

10 minutes ahead of schedule.

We waited a distance away and waited for the time to pass before we sounded the horn, announcing our arrival.

The gate crash was pleasant and smooth, the games designed to test the intellect of the brothers , way better than some who’s just out to humiliate and embarrass the groom.

We solved puzzles, did a funny charade, and sang a song.

7.15am
The games were concluded, hongbao price agreed upon and the door was opened.

As the groom proceeded with his duties, I immediately went to Gillian’s room and looked for the bags that I was supposed to bring down to the hotel.

Gillian’s overnight bag, her parents small suitcase, and how can I miss out….. Sylvia’s overnight bag.

I saw the colourful key chain with Sylvia’s name dangling from the zip and I felt an erection stirring. Stealing a quick peck on the cheek with my girl, I grabbed the bags and loaded them into the first bmw.

I made sure no one was looking as I switch a laced blue bra holder from Sylvia’s bridal bag into the overnight bag before closing the trunk.

Coming out into the living room, I caught sight of Sylvia and felt air being knocked out of my lungs. She looked gorgeous in her gown. Her shoulders and back smooth and white, no moles, no unsightly pores. Her hair nicely curled at the ends, a few of them bounced with each step.

The bust of the gown seemed adequately filled, leaving much to the imagination of anyone looking at Sylvia yet the small slit that splits down in the middle offers that little window of opportunity for a glimpse.

You can hardly see anything, it was meant to tempt the mind, fuck with your head and make you envy the groom.

And as far as I could see, that slit drew the envy of all the brothers.

The gown tapered down , before opening up into a fluffy bottom, no doubt supported by a cancan.

8.30am

Groom’s place already filled with relatives waiting for tea ceremony when we arrived.

10.15am
Back to Brides place for tea ceremony.

11.45am
Several sisters of the bride, including Gillian knocked out in the car as we made our way to the hotel.

12.30pm

As the entourage unloaded the bags, Joe and I went to meet the manager to get our rooms sorted out.

12.45pm.
The bridal suite is ready but the rest of the rooms will take a while longer. I was tasked to wait with the manager while Joe will go on ahead to the suite.

1.30pm.

All the rooms are allocated, and we have a couple of hours to rest. Gillian and I had our own room as we’re staying for the night. As we heading towards the lift, I overhead the brothers trying to jio the sisters to Zouk later that evening.

Afterall, it’s right beside the hotel.

I placed the girl’s parents’ suitcase in their room before heading to my with the rest of the overnight bags

1.50pm.

Gillian recognized the look on my face and shook her head immediately.

Gillian : Don’t want la Dear, you better rest. Long evening ahead.

I continued to give her the silly smile I had and I made my move. The sisters for the bride were all in similar peach coloured dress, ending a modest 1 inch above the knees.

Gillian tried to push me away but I managed to have my way, once my fingers round her spot, she let herself go and left her body to my advances.

I knew the zones to go to, roaming my fingers and hand on her body.

I felt like I was playing an instrument, my fingers plucking away at the notes , listening to the audio pleasures it brings.

The small exhale of breath, that sharp intake of air.

That small twitch, the slow parting of Gillian’s legs.

I massaged and played with her swollen clit through her underwear, watching the damp patch grow and spread throughout the region.

I could smell the fragrant love secretion brought about by my fingers and I felt my dick stiring, roaring to go.

But I can’t

I continued my motion, teasing and coaxing more and more natural lub from Gillian’s love hole. I knew she was almost over the cliff and when I’m satisfied with the state the underwear was in, I gave her that gentle push across the cliff and her eyes suddenly opened and she grabbed down on my arms.

Moaning and groaning in my lap.

I cradled Gillian in my arms and we cuddled up in the room for a few minutes.

I helped her remove her wet and sticky panty, stained with her love juice, before lifting her dress off her.

Her strapless white bra followed shortly after and she adjusted her naked body on the bed.

Tempting me to make my move.

I stole a quick look at the time and the clock read 2.25 pm.

My estimation was a bit off.

I pretended to make my move on Gillian, trying to take it slow although she kept tempting me to put it in. I knew if I did, I won’t be able to stop.

I just need to hang on for 5 more minutes.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster (A)

2.30pm.
Gillian’s phone rang and she scrambled to pick up the call.

I knew it was Joe. We had arranged it previously for the calls to arrive at 2.30, 2.40 , 2.50 and 3.00.

I was feeling thankful that we got it in the first shot.

30 seconds later, Gillian said she needed to head over to the suite to help her sis with some stuff.

She was picking up the clothes from the floor when I told her to just leave it. I’ll take care of them.

She was already putting on her bra but when she appraised the state of her underwear, she left it on the bed and went to the bathroom.

I heard the water come on and I went to Gillian’s overnight bag and dug out a new pair of undies for her.

Sliding them on, I helped her with the dress before she slipped on her heels and left the room.

I took a picture of the stained underwear and sent it to Joe’s email. We agreed no mms as it was dangerous.

2.45pm

Gillian came back to the room and said she needed to shower before heading back to her sis’s room. Joe needed her to be by her sister’s side as her makeup was being done while he checked the room for the ROM ceremony.

The original sister tasked with that was reassigned.

I nodded and pretended to be a little sad that I can’t finish what we started earlier.

3.10pm
Gillian left the room with her gown and heels in hand

3.15pm

Joe arrived in my room and we exchanged sly grins

We headed over to Sylvia’s overnight stash together and Joe unzipped the bra holder to confirm the contents.

Joe : Ok, later you'll need to bring this back up, you can return the stash at the same time.

Joe : Ok, laundry bag is inside the OG bag. I put it inside the cupboard beside the safe. On top are the ribbons and balloons.

I left Joe in my room and proceeded to check that all was in order for the ROM ceremony at the function room below.

3.45pm

Joe joined me in the function room and said Sylvia has started her makeup. It would take about an hour , perhaps more.

I nodded and went up to the bridal suite and hit the doorbell.

I informed the girls that all is in order for the ROM later, remember to bring down the certs and their ICs for the ceremony.

I lingered around a little, making a bit of conversation as my eyes stole glances at the dressing gown Sylvia was in while her makeup was being done.

I pretended to grab something for Joe and I searched for the bag in the cupboard.

I walked casually out of the bridal suite and went back to my room.

I checked the bathroom and saw Gillian’s underwear washed and hung up on the clothesline.

I locked the door and checked the timing again.

I was perspiring as I dug out the laundry bag right at the bottom of the paper bag.

I gave an exhale of breath as my finger landed on the 2nd set of bra and underwear of the bride for the day.

They were both in lace and blood red in colour, worn underneath the ‘Kua’ during the tea ceremony.

I knew time is a luxury I do not have and I brought Sylvia’s red undies to my nose. I could smell some perspiration , mixed with the smell of new undies, and I recognized Sylvia’s womanly scent.

I spent a perverse moment, indulging in the worn undergarments of the bride.

4.00 pm

I’m 15 minutes ahead of schedule, but I had something up my sleeve too.
Joe taught me a lot of things.

One of which is to adapt and make the best use of the resources you have.

I started to touch myself, aided by Sylvia’s undergarments, I did not plan to cum, just arouse myself enough to secrete precum from my dick.

I opened the bra holder and I gentle lift up the silicon bra that was meant to be worn with Sylvia’s gown that evening.

It felt a little weird, jelly like, perhaps a bit oily but it didn’t matter to me.

I spread my precum on the 2 separate cups, drawing endless loops with my throbbing dick before replacing them back into the holder.

The thought of watching the bride march in later with my precum on her breast almost gave me an orgasm.

4.15pm

I headed down to the ROM room with the OG bag of accessories and helped with the preparations.

4.30pm

The girl’s parents arrived on the dot as planned and I passed them their room key before heading back for a shower.

5.00pm

My phone rang.

It was Gillian

Gillian : Dear, can you check my sis’s overnight bag for a blue bra holder ?

James : Ok. Hold on.

James : It’s here, I’ll bring the whole bag up.

Gillian : Thanks.

5.05pm

I entered the bridal suite and passed Gillian the bra holder and I just said I’ll put the bag in the closet.

I retrieved the laundry bag with the red undergarments and left it by the safe as instructed by Joe.

Gillian came in right when I closed the closet and announced.

Gillian : Okay…. Bride’s going to change, please leave.

I smiled and replied.

James : Aye aye… captain.

6.30pm

The ROM ceremony began and I stood through the whole ceremony with an erection in my pants as I kept stealing glances at Sylvia.

I kept seeing images of my precum circling her nipples whenever i look at her

The evening passed in a blur too, the march in, the photo taking, the toast. It was tiring but I enjoyed it purely because of the perverse fun we had.

When we finally wrapped up the big day at 1am, I collapsed onto the bed. I fell asleep almost immediately after unloading into my girlfriend’s mouth, thinking about Sylvia.

November 2008

The panty stealing and undergarment heist between Joe and me started to taper down drastically, it seemed as if we had both lost interest in doing something that did not excite us any longer.

By the time Christmas arrived that year, the exchanged stopped totally.

We no longer made any mention of it even in private chat.

March 2009

I proposed to Gillian on the same day we knew each other back in 2005 and she accepted my proposal.

I asked for Gillian’s hand formally from her parents during one evening when the whole family was present and they gave us their blessings.

It seemed my proposal and being part of the family triggered something in Joe.

After dinner that evening in March, he asked me out for coffee.

Part of me was thinking he would want to have access to Gillian’s undergarments on the big day but I was wrong.

He had moved past it.

As I sipped my coffee, he turned his phone towards me and slid it slowly across the table.

I was quiet for a few seconds before words formed in my mouth

James : Bro, ….. we got a lot to talk about.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1