The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2004, 02:14 AM
slack

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
good morning? 2.15am now

newbie in "this" area so i got a few questions to ask

1) whats rubba or raba?

2) how much do i have to pay for the above question?

3) how long will the girl stay with me?

thank you
Old 03-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by slack
good morning? 2.15am now

newbie in "this" area so i got a few questions to ask

1) whats rubba or raba?

2) how much do i have to pay for the above question?

3) how long will the girl stay with me?

thank you
1) rubba and raba means the same, that is to say touch here and there

2) The range will be around 20-30. But differ from place to place.

3) Two systems in ktv: one butterfly and the other is by booking
Booking will be based on number of hours u pay for, but if by butterfly system, then u dont expect her to accompany u the whole night for that miserable 20-30? Each timing will be based on the 'tables' she has for the night. So avoid on weekends.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:26 PM
slack

wow thanks, got some new questions

1) then if i ask for a HJ or BJ, will it be done in the room or other places?

2) when performing the above 2, will she be wearing any clothes?

3) if HJ cost $50, will i have to pay the $20-30 + $50 or just $50 for everything?

4) how does tipping of mamasan works? ask my friends in the room share and give an amount? how much will it be?

Old 03-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
wow thanks, got some new questions

1) then if i ask for a HJ or BJ, will it be done in the room or other places?

2) when performing the above 2, will she be wearing any clothes?

3) if HJ cost $50, will i have to pay the $20-30 + $50 or just $50 for everything?

4) how does tipping of mamasan works? ask my friends in the room share and give an amount? how much will it be?

For questions 1,2 and 3, it is pre-determined by the gal and u of course!

Tipping for mamasan will be on your own basis, from 20-50 (max). One time payment for the whole room so u can ask ur friends to split the cost.

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 03-03-2004, 07:38 PM
slack

Quote:
Originally posted by waypastprime
For questions 1,2 and 3, it is pre-determined by the gal and u of course!

Tipping for mamasan will be on your own basis, from 20-50 (max). One time payment for the whole room so u can ask ur friends to split the cost.
if you are in the above situation, what will you do? give $50 for the whole night?
Old 04-03-2004, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Eh... So what's the conclusion? Are there any kind senior (aka lao jiao) brudders will be so kind to initiate a KTV visit for us newbies?

All this talk about KEFOs making me gian to try...
Old 04-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
if you are in the above situation, what will you do? give $50 for the whole night?
If u are talking about gals, then I will pay as accordingly to how she 'serve' mi. But sometimes chemistry do affects the end result as well..

Mummy wise, I suggest u giving tips firstly, based on the number of kakis with u for e.g 30 (altogether) for 3, so on and so forth.. This should explain for most ktvs in Sing.. apart from TAM, Lido Palace and other posh ones..

Old 04-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by simplyhorny
Eh... So what's the conclusion? Are there any kind senior (aka lao jiao) brudders will be so kind to initiate a KTV visit for us newbies?

All this talk about KEFOs making me gian to try...
Perhaps u would like to pm your contacts to CanYouF, _jaDeD_ and cheongkid (currently abroad)? They are more active in this forum. Whereas, most of them are in semi-retirement.

Old 04-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Thanks brudder... Will pm to them... Thanks for your input to this forum... Really useful for newbie like us who is trying to get a piece of the action.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by simplyhorny
Thanks brudder... Will pm to them... Thanks for your input to this forum... Really useful for newbie like us who is trying to get a piece of the action.
No worries bro.. I'm just doing my part, helping samsters with genuine questions from my limited knowledge...

Old 06-03-2004, 06:30 PM
mervynwm

KTV Intro.

Yo ! I went to IQ KTV at Lorong 20....not so gd then the owner recommend another at Lorong 31 which gals ok but no room....

Friend recommend China City KTV at Park Mall....went there at 11pm but no gals in yet...

Any bros got gd n reasonable KTV to recommend ? How abt Jets at Jurong ?

PM me also can.

Thanks.
Old 07-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Samster

Re: KTV Intro.

Quote:
Originally posted by mervynwm
Yo ! I went to IQ KTV at Lorong 20....not so gd then the owner recommend another at Lorong 31 which gals ok but no room....

Friend recommend China City KTV at Park Mall....went there at 11pm but no gals in yet...

Any bros got gd n reasonable KTV to recommend ? How abt Jets at Jurong ?

PM me also can.

Thanks.
China City has been moved to Park Mall meh? Or do u meant Paradiz Centre (Selegie Rd)?

Old 18-03-2004, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
2003_newbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally posted by waypastprime
1) rubba and raba means the same, that is to say touch here and there

2) The range will be around 20-30. But differ from place to place.

3) Two systems in ktv: one butterfly and the other is by booking
Booking will be based on number of hours u pay for, but if by butterfly system, then u dont expect her to accompany u the whole night for that miserable 20-30? Each timing will be based on the 'tables' she has for the night. So avoid on weekends.

BTW how much to pay for booking say 2hr? I've only been to KTV for 3x
Old 22-03-2004, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
BTW how much to pay for booking say 2hr? I've only been to KTV for 3x
I never heard of people booking gals for only two hours... Normally they will go for the whole night package but not including 'supper'... Dont ask mi how much will it cost to take the gal out for 'supper'.

Bookings can go from 4-6 hrs. Price per hour differs from place to place and gal to gal so I cant provide you with the numbers. Ask the respective mummy and she would gladly reply u.

Old 01-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 21
frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
eh, usually how do you guys start rubba-ing the girls? i went once but too shy to touch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1