The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
Mr SGBean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: ♥♥♥Chio Classy OL Look PRC Jiao Jiao♥♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr SGBean View Post
After joining SBF for more than 6 years, this is my 1st FR for this Chio Classy OL (CCO) look PRC by this name Jiao Jiao.

Last Saturday, I happened to Chinatown to do some shopping and before that I went to the hawker centre near to the OG for a lunch. Just my luck, I saw a PRC with classy OL look was sitting alone at a corner having her lunch too. I observed her for awhile to make sure that she not with someone.

I brave-up my guts and walked toward her and asked her whether I can share the table with her and graciously she replied ‘Please helped yourself’. While taking my lunch, I kept looking at her CCO face and damn solid figure. As I dunno how to disguise my action, without much effort she noticed I was looking at her and she gave me a damn sweet smile that nearly melted my heart. And I knew this was my chance to strike a conservation wit her. Gently, I greeted her in mandarin ‘How are you?’ and again she graciously replied to me ‘Fine’.

After a short chatting session, I invited her for a ride and to my 1st surprise she accepted my invitation. While in car, I found out that she has just arrived in SG less than a week for a short-trip and also got to know that her purpose of this trip to SG is to see whether she can make some quick money. YES, this is my day and my chance! Straightly, I asked her whether she can have a session with me. To my 2nd surprise, she has agreed without any hesitation. So, without much delay we proceeded to the nearer budget hotel.

As this is my 1st and virgin FR I dun have not much FR on her, hope all the Bros can forgive me and give me some points to guide me for my future FRs. Cheer… So, dun wait dun missed it and explored her yourself. You would be disappointed.

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: 8/10 (She has a very CCO look)
Body: 9/10 (36C/24/36) (She has a very solid figure with nice pair of boobs with small nipples)
Skin: 9/10 (Smooth and tender)
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 49kg
BJ: 7/10 (It depends)
FJ: 9/10 (Very very very juicy)
Feeling: Very GF feeling.
Damage: $100 excluding room & CD
RTF: Definitely

Just want to help her to intro some Bros to her, you can PM me for her contact and upped me if you can.

Just finished giving out the final batch and thanks all bros who have take good care of JJ.
Old 30-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♥♥♥Chio Classy OL Look PRC Jiao Jiao♥♥♥

Dear Bro,

Can i have her contact pls..
Old 12-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
cutiebabes is Cool - loads of Potential

i would like to try all girls , joseph , 29 , 172 , 80kg , ctc: 81034688 email me all detail to [email protected] inclu pic of her
Old 14-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
tennanttan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm ctc...tq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1