The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
stormcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Awesome story TS, hoping to read more.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Dave: like this?

me: oh.. yes yes....

Dave started to use the mattress to bounce his butt up and down.. instead of me doing the work to ride him and fuck his penis, (as most men lazily will), he was making sure that my only role was to feel pleasure. its definitely nice to be fucked in that position.. usually with hubby's boss, it's me doing the riding work..

i liked that position .. loved it... but... something was still missing.....

my nipples.... they feel bare....

me: can I turn around?

Dave: oh... yes... sure...

I got up and turned around.. he held his penis up as I lowered myself down.. he started to pump his butt up and down, i bent forward, pulled his hand and put them on my breasts.. i place my palms beside his face, look down at him and then looked away in embarrassment.

me: it's ok. let me do it..

Dave: huh?

I started to ride him... he got it in a few seconds and lay still. his hands, however, got better! he could focus better! i couldn't take it.. i looked down at him.. he smiled at me

i felt like kissing him!!

he sensed it too!

He pulled me closer to him and we immediately locked lips!

it was difficult for me to continue to ride him too! he tried to pump his penis but wasn't very good at it... i couldn't really ride him also. the angle wasn't good. i can barely feel his penis inside me also... however, we continued to kiss and make out... i kissed all over his face as he was still working on my nipples... i climbed higher and fed him my breast, in that process, his penis came out... as he licked my nipples, he murmured something..

Dave: sit... on .. my face... i lick ... for you....

me: huh?

i guided me to sit on his face, my hand grabbed the window grill with was directly behind his bed.. oh shit... i love his tongue!! it's nice.... he licked me continuously... i was worried he can't breath... then... i felt selfish and quickly climbed off his face..

Dave: huh why...

Me: i help you also..

i sat on his face again, reversed, then bend forward and started to adore his penis.. the moment I felt his tongue, i couldn't stop myself from sucking his cock!!!!! we 69 for a really long time.. i couldn't even guess.. it was tiring... his cock just refused to ejaculate!!!

in the end.. i gave up and climb down from his body.. i couldn't orgasm too.. i was tired... i lay still, tired.. exhausted... dozing off to sleep... his cum still over my lips... Dave got up and put a pillow under my head. he slept beside me, inverted on his bed....

i woke up the next morning.. already 7 am plus... Dave was missing.. i got up, waited in his bed.. he came back inside.. he was already dressed for work...

Dave: good morning..

me: pass me my dress please... morning...

He handed me my dress and i got up to put it on. he helped me.. then handed me an iced latte from starbucks..

me: huh .. where you get this from??

dave: went to buy lo.. there's 24h one...

me: huh where? but not near right??

dave: nevermind la. i drive.. its not far..

i wonder what time he must have woken up at!! he ushered me out of the house and then sent me home... on the drive back... we remained quiet..

as i sipped on the coffee, i don't know why, i felt guilty... i was thinking, if he ask me to blow for him while he drives like hubby's boss does, i will do it.. but he didn't...

reached my place...

Dave: you want to go up and change? i wait for you.. give you a lift to work...

hmmm... shit... dave doesn't know....

me: it's ok.. i'm on leave....... ok.. thanks for the lift...

i didn't want to say bye to him....

i was bored.. he came into my life at the right time..

when i got home, quickly showered.. and slept...

woke up by phone..

Dave: hey when is your husband overseas until?

Innocent Wife 'Blackmailed' by her Ex-Colleague

@Our HDB Flat, Living Room

me: until next week.

Dave: so long? i take half day leave?

me: why?

dave: want to try more positions with you.

me: positions? what positions?

Dave: make love positions... I want to do doggy with you... can we meet?

He is supposed to be blackmailing me. but somehow I was feeling excited!

me: if I allow you to do, you promise not to keep my secret?

Dave: yes. i won't tell your husband or anyone. i come pick you at 11.30?

me: pick me for? go where?

Dave: go hotel? i book a nice room now.

me: no need. don't want. dangerous. later others see.

Dave: oh. ok. then my house?

me: no of course not....

his place was alright. but his parents were always around! i don't want to hold back my moans anymore!!

Dave: then where?

me: i don't know..

he didn't reply for a while.... he gave up?? i thought he will suggest my house.. but he didn't...

Dave: don't worry ok. i book a nice hotel.. only one IC needed...

tsk! that wasn't the part i was worried about!!

me: don't want hotels please...

he didn't reply for a few minutes...

he gave up??

just as I was about to type , you come over to my house?...

Dave: are you trying to be funny? don't think i'm nice to you then you try to trick me and take advantage on my niceness to you.

before i could type anything to explain myself.

Dave: from now on I want to fuck you every single day. you better make time and meet me wherever I want. or else.. you know what i will do..

i wanted to explain myself...

but...

i felt turned on by the way he spoke.... so much authority...

me: ok i am sorry... you come to my house later?

Dave: ok.

i sent him my unit number..

Dave: I want you to put on a nice dress and put make up nicely, like how you do for work last time..

me: but i am at home...

Dave: i don't care.. i want it. you better do it..

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 13-12-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
gtun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, waiting for more
Old 12-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 13-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:

@Our HDB Flat, Living Room

me: until next week.

Dave: so long? i take half day leave?

me: why?

dave: want to try more positions with you.

me: positions? what positions?

Dave: make love positions... I want to do doggy with you... can we meet?

He is supposed to be blackmailing me. but somehow I was feeling excited!

me: if I allow you to do, you promise not to keep my secret?

Dave: yes. i won't tell your husband or anyone. i come pick you at 11.30?

me: pick me for? go where?

Dave: go hotel? i book a nice room now.

me: no need. don't want. dangerous. later others see.

Dave: oh. ok. then my house?

me: no of course not....

his place was alright. but his parents were always around! i don't want to hold back my moans anymore!!

Dave: then where?

me: i don't know..

he didn't reply for a while.... he gave up?? i thought he will suggest my house.. but he didn't...

Dave: don't worry ok. i book a nice hotel.. only one IC needed...

tsk! that wasn't the part i was worried about!!

me: don't want hotels please...

he didn't reply for a few minutes...

he gave up??

just as I was about to type , you come over to my house?...

Dave: are you trying to be funny? don't think i'm nice to you then you try to trick me and take advantage on my niceness to you.

before i could type anything to explain myself.

Dave: from now on I want to fuck you every single day. you better make time and meet me wherever I want. or else.. you know what i will do..

i wanted to explain myself...

but...

i felt turned on by the way he spoke.... so much authority...

me: ok i am sorry... you come to my house later?

Dave: ok.

i sent him my unit number..

Dave: I want you to put on a nice dress and put make up nicely, like how you do for work last time..

me: but i am at home...

Dave: i don't care.. i want it. you better do it..

"uh... uh... uh... uh.... uh....."

i was moaning away.. i had no pillow to grab and cover my face, not that i wanted to.. but maybe appearing embarrassed would make him feel even more pleasure?

Dave looked different..... the niceness in him seemed absent. he looked fierce and pissed. a look i've not witnessed in the years i've enjoyed working together with him... why was he so angry at me??

the moment he came through the front door of my HDB flat, it was the same look...

he saw me...

there was a momentary look of marvel in his eyes... he shut the door quickly and pulled me to my L shape sofa, pushed me down and lifted up my dress and spread my legs... he didn't even want to kiss... he simply push his penis in, without removing my panties..

he really isn't an experienced person at love making as he didn't wonder why my vagina was already wet without any arousal effort from him! i looked up at him as he hammer his penis in and out of me away.. with so much anger and force.i felt so turned on! i don't know why! he just kept going.. i wanted his face to come closer so that we can make out at the same time.. but i couldn't risk letting him know that i want that.. i want him to continue to think that i'm only letting him fuck me because i'm being blackmailed...

he was in such an angry state.. he didn't even bother to undress me!

i was wearing a wrapped dress which he had requested for! it was a piece i've not worn for maybe 4 years, had to look for it in my closet! i was quite surprised that he could still remember it.. it wasn't easy to undress my top part.. all he needed to do was to pull the wrap dress open and pull down the satin inner slip down.. he would see the lacey bra i wore for him..

"uh... uh... uh... uh.... uh....." i continued to moan and pretended to be reluctant.... " i thought... uh... uh ... uh.... i thought...... you wanted...... to do uh... uh... uh... uh..... doggy?"

he paused to look at me... like he had forgotten...

he resumed to fuck me hard.....

Dave: Later!

me: huh?

Dave: i will fuck you again later!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 13-12-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 7
xxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update … support this thread
Old 14-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

@Our HDB Flat, Our Living Room

"ah... ah... ah... ahh... ahhhhhhhh!!!" dave moaned out loud.... I felt his semen ejaculate inside me..... he rested his penis inside me a moment longer, letting the rest of his semen flow out... then withdrew it.

he sat and rested beside me. he was panting....

Dave: woah... woah... song.... song..... you got cum a not? you got enjoy?

i looked at him with such shock that he realised it too... i almost answered him that i did, but i held myself back... i looked out of the window instead...

there was a moment of awkward silence...

Dave: sorry ah...

me: sorry for?

Dave: being so rough...... don't know what's wrong with me also...

me: you were angry ma..

Dave: sorry ah... you cum already?? haven't cum right?

me: its ok..... hey.. hey... its ok! its ok!

Dave got up so quickly and before I could stop him, his head was in between my legs and licking me through my panties!! goodness... he's licking my vagina??? his semen is in there... isn't he licking his own semen???

because he feels guilty???

me: it's ok!..... i cum already... stop...

i finally manage to stop him...

Dave: you sure??

me: yes.. yes... i like the rough style also....

Dave looked at me in shock... i realised that I made a mistake! I let him know the truth!

there was an awkward silence....

Dave: so you prefer rou....

me: whywereyousoangry??

i said it quickly to change the topic...

Dave: oh.... erm... i don't know... i guess.... i felt angry, cos i've always so nice to you.... then the ang moh, he's so mean to you but you let him fuck so much... i don't know... i guess... i felt dulan.... especially since that incident last time...

me: what incident??

Dave: you know? when i brought you home when you were so drunk?
Old 14-12-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
prevalence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, do continue please! Camp here.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Merpati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and waiting here next.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
feesix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story TS, please share more soon.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

@Our HDB Flat, Our Living Room

"ah... ah... ah... ahh... ahhhhhhhh!!!" dave moaned out loud.... I felt his semen ejaculate inside me..... he rested his penis inside me a moment longer, letting the rest of his semen flow out... then withdrew it.

he sat and rested beside me. he was panting....

Dave: woah... woah... song.... song..... you got cum a not? you got enjoy?

i looked at him with such shock that he realised it too... i almost answered him that i did, but i held myself back... i looked out of the window instead...

there was a moment of awkward silence...

Dave: sorry ah...

me: sorry for?

Dave: being so rough...... don't know what's wrong with me also...

me: you were angry ma..

Dave: sorry ah... you cum already?? haven't cum right?

me: its ok..... hey.. hey... its ok! its ok!

Dave got up so quickly and before I could stop him, his head was in between my legs and licking me through my panties!! goodness... he's licking my vagina??? his semen is in there... isn't he licking his own semen???

because he feels guilty???

me: it's ok!..... i cum already... stop...

i finally manage to stop him...

Dave: you sure??

me: yes.. yes... i like the rough style also....

Dave looked at me in shock... i realised that I made a mistake! I let him know the truth!

there was an awkward silence....

Dave: so you prefer rou....

me: whywereyousoangry??

i said it quickly to change the topic...

Dave: oh.... erm... i don't know... i guess.... i felt angry, cos i've always so nice to you.... then the ang moh, he's so mean to you but you let him fuck so much... i don't know... i guess... i felt dulan.... especially since that incident last time...

me: what incident??

Dave: you know? when i brought you home when you were so drunk?

me: oh.. yeah.. that night... what about it?

Dave: see! you were so drunk you don't remember what you did??

me: what did I do?

i knew what i did.

Dave: i brought you back to your bed. and you took off your clothes and started to kiss me. and asked me to fuck you..

me: what??

dave: yup! you said you very long never do with hubby..

he was right. i was really horny that night and he was at the right place at the right time..

me: then what happened after that?

Dave: i admit i was very tempted to make love to you.. we kissed for awhile but i managed to be a gentleman....

me: how do I know you are not making this up??

Dave: i even remember the bra you wore... it was red with black lace.

wow... his memory is good!

me: you mean this one?

I spread my dress and pulled my satin inner slip down, exposed my bra to him.. he stared at them with such marvel....

Dave: yes yes!!! gosh!!! i love it!!

he still doesn't realise that I dug it out from my closet and wore it on purpose! he just stared on and panted... i had to do something...

i got up, looked at him... then... i leaned forward and held his head with my hands, then planted a peck on his lips...

me: thank you for being a gentleman! come follow me..

i pulled his hand and guided him to my masterbed room... i started to remove my dress and kept the inner slip on.. but lowered the straps to the side to expose my bra. i laid on my bed and spread my legs..

me: come... this time round... give in to your temptations..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1