The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
ssssssss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
You can try X1, if they are full, they will get gal from Penthouse at X1 price. The KTV gals in Surabaya is not as good as Bandung or Jakarta so you got to tune down your expectation... but again, another man meat is another one poison...
Bro, thanks for reply .. we actually went for Penthouse again .. because one of my buddy like a girl there ..

btw, where X1 ? what the damage? I should tried next time

2nd night we went to cube/qube near cosmo .. donno whether we are too early .. only 1 girl available .. mummy say she will call and ask us come back after 1 hour .. but we end up had our happy ending in cosmo with some 19~21 years old girl
Old 08-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssssssss View Post
Bro, thanks for reply .. we actually went for Penthouse again .. because one of my buddy like a girl there ..

btw, where X1 ? what the damage? I should tried next time

2nd night we went to cube/qube near cosmo .. donno whether we are too early .. only 1 girl available .. mummy say she will call and ask us come back after 1 hour .. but we end up had our happy ending in cosmo with some 19~21 years old girl
X1 is further down the street from Penthouse.. drink and gal is cheaper by 20-30%.

Cube is deserted now as all the previous mummy had left and the owner shut it down for months.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey senior Bros,

Wondering if anyone can recommend me some good places to EAT good food in Surabaya.

I like seafood, local padang fare... and will be staying at the Sheraton (so would be helpful to know the travel distance/time estimated).

(PM me if you think its not relevant to this thread =)
Old 09-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Hey senior Bros,

Wondering if anyone can recommend me some good places to EAT good food in Surabaya.

I like seafood, local padang fare... and will be staying at the Sheraton (so would be helpful to know the travel distance/time estimated).

You can hop into a taxi and go to Jalan Kertajaya and along 2 sides of the road, there are plenty of seafoods. Also in the area of Kupang Indah...
Old 10-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tung2tung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also stay at Sheraton hotel surabaya...I am planing to go out for drinks tonight
Old 14-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Hey senior Bros,

Try LAYAR Restaurant for decent seafood. It is not exactly cheap but if you drops by around Surabaya, this is one place you need to try at least once. The recommended menu will be the spicy crab.

Try Ayam Penyet too just slightly opposite and right of the store. The dishes there are a lot cheaper but of decent quality and flavor.

Last that must be tried is Kopyor. You can't find those in Singapore.
Old 15-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
Try LAYAR Restaurant for decent seafood. It is not exactly cheap but if you drops by around Surabaya, this is one place you need to try at least once. The recommended menu will be the spicy crab.

Try Ayam Penyet too just slightly opposite and right of the store. The dishes there are a lot cheaper but of decent quality and flavor.

Last that must be tried is Kopyor. You can't find those in Singapore.
Dude.. you seems to know Surabaya... There is also Berkat Istana along Kertajaya that offer good seafood. My favourite is Home Cook.. they serve East Java food home cooking style... very yummy. Alternatively, you can go to Restaurant Hainam in Jalan Besar... the Curry Crab is well known...
Old 22-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

First foray into Surabaya have some newbie qns here. I have noted down all the places but very confused abt the mode of operation there

I.e the massage joint, is it the same as SG? As in we pay massage money at counter, cannot see the gals then after action we pay in the room?

What abt ktv? Same same as in tip mummy and gal?

Paisley for all the noob qns.
Old 22-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sakiski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone willing to explore the Surabaya scene with me?
Old 24-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hentai View Post
Bros,

First foray into Surabaya have some newbie qns here. I have noted down all the places but very confused abt the mode of operation there

I.e the massage joint, is it the same as SG? As in we pay massage money at counter, cannot see the gals then after action we pay in the room?

If it is a fuck massage, you got to see the gal first. If it is a clean massage, there is a foto for you to choose the gal but don't expect anything fantastic... mostly are aunties. As for the payment, all the fuck joint would want you to pay upfront.

As for the KTV, the tip to mamasan is up to you and it can be the same as the gal.
Old 26-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

gotsalt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any brothers know what is the operating hours for cosmo spa?
is it still beside the plaza near sheraton hotel?

thank you so much!
Old 27-03-2014, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting live from Surabaya now. Just hit czar spa, top ten and desperado today.

1. Czar spa is awesome, the place is big and classy with a good selection of local and Chinese gals.

2. Top ten is average with a bunch of average dancers

3. Desperado is ..... Dun even bother

Any bros can advise any other joints like czar where they parade the girls for u to chose? Hitting them in the next few days..will be here a week
Old 28-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Reporting live from Surabaya now. Just hit czar spa, top ten and desperado today.

1. Czar spa is awesome, the place is big and classy with a good selection of local and Chinese gals.

2. Top ten is average with a bunch of average dancers

3. Desperado is ..... Dun even bother

Any bros can advise any other joints like czar where they parade the girls for u to chose? Hitting them in the next few days..will be here a week
Sadly as far as I know and had been to, only Czar have such system. Symphony don't exactly do a parade. But the girls sit in couches for viewing as they are available.

There could be other Spa with such system. But I am sort of retired now. So all my information stopped to around 2 to 3 months ago.
Old 28-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,

Fuck joint all pay up front. Freelancers depends on each girl and provider. Massage places with numbered straps, all after.

There isn't much difference with Singapore actually. KTV, I am a stranger to those. I had only been to Top Ten and Coyote in the past. You pay the manager in charge of the girls up front. Could hold for other cheaper joints maybe. Tips you pay according to your preference. Before or after, up to you. They usually get a cut from every single girls they put on you anyway.
Old 28-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
Fuck joint all pay up front. Freelancers depends on each girl and provider. Massage places with numbered straps, all after.

There isn't much difference with Singapore actually. KTV, I am a stranger to those. I had only been to Top Ten and Coyote in the past. You pay the manager in charge of the girls up front. Could hold for other cheaper joints maybe. Tips you pay according to your preference. Before or after, up to you. They usually get a cut from every single girls they put on you anyway.
Bro.. You don't need to pay the gal up front in KTV. They use voucher system and each place, they have different voucher price structure. You then tip the gal at the end of the session if the gal don't go back with you. The tip is up to you but usually around RP 200k-300k. But for PRC, the tip is around Rp 800k. For me, I don't go for PRC.. The PRC in Surabaya is those unwanted in Jakarta or in China. Anyway, KTV in Surabaya is not as fun as Jakarta or Bandung. The gals are are not as open or wild.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1