The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sss33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brix at Grand Hyatt

Just thought of hanging out at Brix to chat up with some ladies for a drink for some companionship and not for ST/LT (just to kill off time and boredom), is it basically just tipping them?

How's the tipping structure there?
Old 02-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brix at Grand Hyatt

I heard from taxi driver mentioned alot of upscale FLs.
1 word to describe....ATAS!
Old 02-10-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

At brix all high class, even the Viets got class one. Angmos charge about $700 or more. If you have some money to spare, go for it. But Check with them what they will and will not do so that you get your money's worth. If you want some good angmos can check out backpage website also. But genuine ones usually charge about $500. But then again, some of their pics are real, some are not. So if you meet them and the pics not same as real person, make sure you just leave.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss33 View Post
Just thought of hanging out at Brix to chat up with some ladies for a drink for some companionship and not for ST/LT (just to kill off time and boredom), is it basically just tipping them?

How's the tipping structure there?
You can tcss abit with them and don't need to tip them.

But they are all wanting for outcall ST there.

If you tcss with them and you don't outcall, soon no girls will talk to you as they will know who doesn't go for outcall and will not waste their time.

You can find all sort of exotic nationality girls there.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

overpriced pussy, a whore is a whore.. the various levels of grading we can classify them into does not have disparities in the various tiers of pussy quality of the degree that one tier deserves $300- $500 more than your regular WL.. its been a carrot head shop since god knows when..
Old 02-10-2016, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
overpriced pussy, a whore is a whore.. the various levels of grading we can classify them into does not have disparities in the various tiers of pussy quality of the degree that one tier deserves $300- $500 more than your regular WL.. its been a carrot head shop since god knows when..
Willing buyer willing seller. Why not?
Old 02-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Brix is a total waste of time. Like what one of the bros mentioned, the girls are only interested in outcalls to high class hotels. They wouldn't bother to chat with you most of the time if you are not an ang moh. This is just a tourist trap.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with the observations here.

A short time with an ang mo girl can easily be $500 and above. You can find all sorts of exotic nationalities here. Viets, Koreans, Russians, Ukrainians, Americans, Colombians, Mongolians etc. basically, it is united nations.

They usually don't talk to guys that look like locals. And will throw themselves to ang mo. I have seen before how some ang mo guys just play with the girls, grope their asses and stuff like that but in the end did not bring them out.

In general, the girls in brix look more atas as compared to other places like ipanema in orchard towers.

Unless you are very rich, I won't recommend hunting in brix for girls. If you just want to relax and see a lot of eye candies and plenty of cleavages, can consider going.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid gals....they don't know europe & us are in bad shape?
Asia is thr one got $$$!
Old 03-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Been to Brix a few times more than 10yrs ago (look see only), the last trip there was about 5/6 yrs ago with an Indian & Canadian ang mo associates.
I remember we reached there around 9 or 10plus. As soon as we walk in, the FLs were making eye contact with us, after few drinks and the Canadian managed to strike a deal with one FL and brought her back to his hotel room (can't remember which nationality, either pinoy or south american). The next day we asked the ang mo how much he paid, he told us S$300(no overnight tough).

Indeed, there are many nationalities now compared to more than 10yrs ago which you can see quite a lot of ang mo (mostly east europeans). Now, you have viets, thais, pinoys and south american. When you approach them to chit chat, they are freindly enough to entertain you, but that is with them hoping you will book them out. The FLs at Brix are all nicely dress up wearing heels etc..

From i observed, the earlier it is, the less advantage you have because the FL mostly will want to have quick job and then go back again for more business for the night. The later the night goes, your advantage becomes greater in terms of bargaining power especially nearer to closing time, cos those are the left over or some who are on their second round. Of course, the later it is, the quality/selection is not so good.

These are my obervation of the scene 5/6 yrs ago, now i don't know, maybe other bros can input.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

They only target ang mohs... we chinese go in, they take us as transparent...

yes they are all made of gold...if they know u have no intention to bring her out, they will move on to another target... that place not for you to chit chat and waste their hunting time...
Old 03-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
They only target ang mohs... we chinese go in, they take us as transparent...

yes they are all made of gold...if they know u have no intention to bring her out, they will move on to another target... that place not for you to chit chat and waste their hunting time...
Yup.. fully agree.. they set a target to finish off the deal asap n the girls will take taxi back to brix to look for another target..
Old 03-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But if u want to find some out of this world sizes of headlights or boots this is a good place to look into.. those bros whom have been there n tried will know what I mean.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
andrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Brix is a total waste of time. Like what one of the bros mentioned, the girls are only interested in outcalls to high class hotels. They wouldn't bother to chat with you most of the time if you are not an ang moh. This is just a tourist trap.
Its not always that way, lots of very nice girls never enough customers!. I'm not local whenever i go there i never take a girl home (always to drunk) Arrange a meet another time. Only ever give them $200, if she is nice i arrange another meet and so far they always come back. These girls want $500+ but they will take less something is better than nothing
Old 06-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1r View Post
Its not always that way, lots of very nice girls never enough customers!. I'm not local whenever i go there i never take a girl home (always to drunk) Arrange a meet another time. Only ever give them $200, if she is nice i arrange another meet and so far they always come back. These girls want $500+ but they will take less something is better than nothing
Went one year plus back. In my office wear.
Chatted with a Mongolian student. Speaks very American English.
We had a couple of drinks.
She told me she enjoy doing this.
She has free drinks ( I buy her )
And she can choose the man to fuck and get paid..
Didn't up her cause she keen on overnight.
Not willing to pay that amount. So just had a few good laugh a squeeze a hug a kiss. Bye bye. Overall if you dress smart and nice.
They are pretty entertaining. Just buy a few drinks for them
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1